Lex with you're resources vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so Lex lost his fortune and just heard that the Punisher is after his ass and because you're such a nice person you've decided to give Lex acces to you're resources ..So it's up to Lex's intellect and you're rescources to prevent his dead at the hands of Frank Castlle...

Who wil win this Frank or Lex?

Discus!! cool

DigiMark007
Room full of My Little Pony dolls ftw!

embarrasment

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so Lex lost his fortune and just heard that the Punisher is after his ass and because you're such a nice person you've decided to give Lex acces to you're resources ..So it's up to Lex's intellect and you're rescources to prevent his dead at the hands of Frank Castlle...

Who wil win this Frank or Lex?

Discus!! cool

Frank ftw

Tassadar
Lex loses. I don't have a suit of power armor sitting in my basement, which is the minimum thats going to help him against the Punisher.

Bouboumaster
Lol, I give him a base ball bat. Is ****in' dead, lmao

Endless Mike
I think I have a knife.... somewhere

Kento
Well unless Lex can get something really good with 400 dollars or can KO Frank with a Nintendo Wii he's pretty much screwed.

grey fox
Lex wins.

He pulls apart my PS2/N64/Gamecube/Ps1/Gba/Gb and uses the alloted parts to make some kind of laser defense system. Frank steps through the door and get's fried.

Muck101
I give Lex a swift kick in the balls, and wish him the best of luck. Frank ftw

shksprtx
Lex takes Frank down using my vicious attack-kitten...

Juntai
Lex wins.

Mider999
isnt lex still one of the best hand to hand guys, lol id give him access to my internet so he can study up on the punisher.

Bouboumaster
He's good in hand-to-hand, but not that good.

Anyway, the guy, even if he's better, The Big Pun have guns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.