Emma v Moondragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
straight tp, no gem.

smile

MRasheed
Moondragon for the win.

This is almost a spite.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
straight tp, no gem.

smile

moon ftw

rougeredmage
does emma have her diamond powers which make her immune to telepaphy?

leonidas
emma was tough enough to beat rachel through skill . . .

Joey Stacks
I'd say Emma. Moondragon hasn't been too impressive telepathically for a long time.

rougeredmage
emma was impressive during morrisons new xmen you may also want to check out how she helped patch the sentreys memories in new avengers or the stuff she is up to in current arcs of astonishing

llagrok
Originally posted by rougeredmage
emma was impressive during morrisons new xmen you may also want to check out how she helped patch the sentreys memories in new avengers or the stuff she is up to in current arcs of astonishing

Your sig is awesome.

Roldz
I was gonna use her for the tourney, Awesome mind categories ( all honed and trained )

This fight dough, id give it to Emma..

ExodusCloak
Eh...guys as much as I love seeing Emma get credit...she's fighting freakin' Moondragon. The one who mentally enslaved an entire planet. Fair enough Emma is crafty, she even managed to not completely give in to Cosmic Scorned Wife Phoenix Jeans bullying during New X-Men #139.(She kept the memory that Jean wanted hidden. The memory of what happened between Scott and her in hong kong, Jean read Scotts mind to find out what actually happened. Granted had the mind smashing continued Emma would be a vegetable.)
Her feats in Annihilation may not have been too impressive. But she did enslave an entire planet before. Anyway Moondragon just seems like too much. erm

Roldz
Ahh, wasnt she augmented by the Dragon of the Moon entity in that feat..

Thought now shes fully rid of its grasp, shes not in that level no more..

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Roldz
Ahh, wasnt she augmented by the Dragon of the Moon entity in that feat..

Thought now shes fully rid of its grasp, shes not in that level no more..

So she was amped for that feat? Hmm...didn't know that.

Roldz
Yeah, shes been fighting that intities hold on her..

psy_blade
Emma loses.

leonidas
still think this is too close to call. 50/50 imo.

incidentally -- is emma completely immune to all tp in her diamond form?

Mr. Slippyfist
Moondragon did pretty damned well against Dr. Strange...

Also, Moondragon is a way better fighter if Emma goes diamond, so I don't know what would happen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.