civil war in the dc universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
unlike the marvel unniverse it would come down to batman and superman , batman with kryptonite ring against supes but anyway wat do u think

batman
flash (wally)
wonderwoman
wildcat
red tornado
robin III
ALL OUTSIDERS
hal jordan
firestorm
raven
atom
blue beetle
shazam's (all shazams except black adam)
kid flash
green arrow
black cat
dr fate

vs

superman
supergirl
steel
powergirl
aquaman
most teentians (except the ones on bats)
captian atom
zatanna
atom smasher
shinning knight
green lantern
hawk girl
hawkman
arsenal

TricksterPriest
Thing about DC is, they already had this happen. And it didn't tear everything apart like in Marvel. First it was the House Un-American activities comittee in the 50s, Luthor's presidency, Tower of Babel, then Identity Crisis, etc.

ALEMASTER
no but take this one like marvels approach
supes for bat against

guy222
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
unlike the marvel unniverse it would come down to batman and superman , batman with kryptonite ring against supes but anyway wat do u think

batman
flash (wally)
wonderwoman
wildcat
red tornado
robin III
ALL OUTSIDERS
hal jordan
firestorm
raven
atom
blue beetle
shazam's (all shazams except black adam)
kid flash
green arrow
black cat
dr fate

vs

superman
supergirl
steel
powergirl
aquaman
captian atom
zatanna
atom smasher
shinning knight
green lantern
hawk girl
hawkman
arsenal

Fate/Batman ftw

TricksterPriest
Is there prep time? If there's prep, Batman wins.

If not.......he still wins. I'm not sure if you planned it that way, but the team are unbalanced. no

pr1983
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Is there prep time? If there's prep, Batman wins.

If not.......he still wins. I'm not sure if you planned it that way, but the team are unbalanced. no

and completely misrepresentative of who'd be on what side, but meh...

team a would take it imo...

ALEMASTER
sorry i thought they were fare sorry and there is 30 min prep

pr1983
sorry i thought they were fare sorry and there is 30 min prep

s'no biggie...

still team a tho...

ALEMASTER
THNX

SO WHAT SHOULD THE TEAMS LOOK LIKE

LordFear
In all seriousness, Supes can destroy Bats in so many ways, its not even freaking worth mentionning. The whole idea is laughable at best. I guess its to illustrate the whole " undying force of the human spirit" and such. A pile of crap

pr1983
THNX

SO WHAT SHOULD THE TEAMS LOOK LIKE

np...

Only my opinion, but if we're assuming something like Stamford happened, then:

Pro:

Batman (people may not agree with me, but he did build brother eye, and he's always felt that heroes should have a certain accountability, to be honest superman is really the only person he's ever been lenient with, if he's anti, Hal would probably take his place)
Hal Jordan
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel (i dunno why, i just get the feeling that he'd be pro)
The other Marvels
Power Girl
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
robin III
firestorm
atom
blue beetle (if its kord)
kid flash
green arrow (he's been a politician, as much as i think he'd be anti, he more than anyone knows what its like to be responsible for other people)

Anti:

Superman (i know some people won't agree, but the guy is up there with spidey when it comes to how valuable his secret identity is)
flash (wally)
wildcat
green lantern (if its john or guy)
ALL OUTSIDERS
raven
black cat
dr fate
supergirl
steel
zatanna
atom smasher
shinning knight (who?)
arsenal

and:

aquaman (wouldnt care either way, or would have trouble choosing sides)
wonderwoman (wouldnt care either way, or would have trouble choosing sides)
red tornado (wouldnt care either way, or would have trouble choosing sides)

just my 2c...

TricksterPriest
you gotta take Flash out. no He tilts the scales too much. He can just speedsteal or give his team much more time to do prep. Worse, you put both of the mages on team 2.

Plus, Ollie would never be pro-reg. He's the most liberal and progressive guy the JLA ever had.

I'm pretty sure Wonderwoman would be anti. She's basically the embodiment of truth and I can't see her going pro or sitting this one out.

pr1983
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
you gotta take Flash out. no He tilts the scales too much. He can just speedsteal or give his team much more time to do prep. Worse, you put both of the mages on team 2.

Plus, Ollie would never be pro-reg. He's the most liberal and progressive guy the JLA ever had.

I'm pretty sure Wonderwoman would be anti. She's basically the embodiment of truth and I can't see her going pro or sitting this one out.

flash out, sure...

i was thinking the same thing about ollie, but he was the mayor... i'll bet he sees things alot differently now than he did before... not that he'd be definitely one or the other...

diana would probably be anti yeah, though i'm still not 100% sure she'd want to be involved...

if she was the embodiement of truth, wouldnt she be pro? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.