In-Betweener vs asgardian destroyer (odin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
odin has the odin sword,the fight in asgard
is this close or a total mismatch,who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
odin has the odin sword,the fight in asgard
is this close or a total mismatch,who wins?

are they fighting in asgard

Madvillain
Originally posted by guy222
are they fighting in asgard
doesn't matter where they fight. inbetweener BFR's the Destroyer Armor into oblivion. odin comes back without the armor and gets killed in one shot.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
doesn't matter where they fight. inbetweener BFR's the Destroyer Armor into oblivion. odin comes back without the armor and gets killed in one shot.

Happy Dance

Jebus reborn
I-B rips the armour in half.

King Kandy
Destroyer: I will Destroy you.

In Betweener: Yeah right.

*Destroyer suddenly is vaporized from existance.*

That's how the fight will go.

draxx_tOfU
Odin can definitely take a few wins here...

the Destroyer was created for the purpose of battling Celestials...

Although the Destroyer was turned to slag by the Celestials, it's debateable whether a single celestial = IB...

celestialdemon
The Inbetweener wins. The Destroyer is powerful but he isn't close to this level.

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Odin can definitely take a few wins here...

the Destroyer was created for the purpose of battling Celestials...

Although the Destroyer was turned to slag by the Celestials, it's debateable whether a single celestial = IB...

I did a thread about IB smile

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Inbetweener wins. The Destroyer is powerful but he isn't close to this level.

Odin is animating the Destroyer in this fight...

If Dr. Strange and Thanos can take on IB, why can't Odin? with the destroyer armor...

highend skyfather with the Destroyer armor against bottom of the totem pole abstract is hardly a curbstomp...

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by guy222
I did a thread about IB smile

that's great Guy...

smile

guy222
that's great Guy...

smile

Have a safe tomorrow smile

In Betweener
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13602394038.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13602394060.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/13602394039.jpg

TricksterPriest
Odin is animating the Destroyer in this fight...

If Dr. Strange and Thanos can take on IB, why can't Odin? with the destroyer armor...

highend skyfather with the Destroyer armor against bottom of the totem pole abstract is hardly a curbstomp...

Thanos cheated when he fought the IB. The place they were fighting completely neutralized IB's powers. Dr. Strange used the power of Chaos&Order the first time he beat IB. Not to mention the man is the sorcerer supreme of Marvel.

Odin might take a few wins. But given that IB's anti-whatever attack will work on him, Odin won't take a majority. Galactus is the only person who that attack ever failed on.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Odin might take a few wins.

that's what i was going for...

does IB have feats that trump Odin's?

i'm not saying he gets the majority, but it isn't entirely impossible for him to get a few wins...

Utrigita
The destroyer is done for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.