Full Power Cable and Current Ghost Rider vs. Future Sylar and Petrelli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Ghost Rider cannot use PS.

Sylar and Peter Petrelli from Heroes but the episodes when they showed their future version. Who wins? I'm interested.

Sylar : Amazing TK
Mind reading
Immortality
Possibly radioactive cold powers
Incredible healing
Flight
Can phase through walls

Peter Petrelli : Flight
Timestop
Teleportation
Nuclear, radioactive powers
Invisibility
Mind reading
Amazing TK
Fighting abilities and peak human strength

illadelph12
Hmm...

I have a question (about Sylar).

He gets the powers of the people he kills, but in the future episode he had the powers of D.L. Hawkins (phasing) but D.L. died in the explosion (according to Peter and Nikki).

If that's the case, does Sylar get the powers of superhumans he kills himself or any superhuman that dies while he's alive (because he didn't kill D.L. yet gained his power)?

illadelph12
And is Sylar a telepath? I know he's telekinetic and has super hearing but in the future Matt (telepath) and The Haitian (telepath/power nullifier) are still alive.

Rewmac
He just had more powers than the current state. Telepathic abilties and TK he has we don't really know how but he does. He gets his abilities from the headcutting stuff I thing it's something with the braineating if I can call that.

Symmetric Chaos
The Heroes destroy him completely. Then he comes back and they teleport him into the sun.

srankmissingnin
I'll reserve judgment until Peter and Sylar like, I don't know, actually do something. sad

Maybe in the finale! smile

Entity
Originally posted by Rewmac

Sylar and Peter Petrelli from Heroes but the episodes when they showed their future version. Who wins? I'm interested.

Mind reading
Immortality
Incredible healing
Flight
Can phase through walls

Timestop
Teleportation
Invisibility
Mind reading
Amazing TK

One. Good luck and I hope this doesn't get closed.

Two. Sylar can't read minds and isn't Immortal. He does also see how things work thou. Thats how he gains abilities.

Three. Peter can copy any ability. You forgot to add that. Also he can see the future vaguely and instantly heal.

Four. Illadelph12 is right about D.L. and good eye man I hadn't even thought about this. This should mean time has changed somehow. Unless Sylar just happen to meet someone with a similar ability.

Rewmac
True I forgot a couple things. But otherwise yeah Peter can copy any ability I was just mentioning a couple. Suresh states along with Sylar that he can read minds. I hope there will be a big fight in the finale...

Something Cable like stuff like in the Future episode.

Entity
He just had more powers than the current state. Telepathic abilties and TK he has we don't really know how but he does. He gets his abilities from the headcutting stuff I thing it's something with the braineating if I can call that. Actually I don't recall ever seeing him have any kind of TP. We do know how he gained TK thou. It was the first power the stoled. He found a guy with it that Mohinder's dad was looking for and mashed his head in with a crystal thing. I assume he then used his ability to see how things work to learn how to do it.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Entity
Actually I don't recall ever seeing him have any kind of TP. We do know how he gained TK thou. It was the first power the stoled. He found a guy with it that Mohinder's dad was looking for and mashed his head in with a crystal thing. I assume he then used his ability to see how things work to learn how to do it. True. I haven't seen him do TP either, but it was stated a several times.

Kento
One. Good luck and I hope this doesn't get closed.

Two. Sylar can't read minds and isn't Immortal. He does also see how things work thou. Thats how he gains abilities.

Three. Peter can copy any ability. You forgot to add that. Also he can see the future vaguely and instantly heal.

Four. Illadelph12 is right about D.L. and good eye man I hadn't even thought about this. This should mean time has changed somehow. Unless Sylar just happen to meet someone with a similar ability.

Actually at the end of the episode where it shows future Sylar and Peter then Sylar would be immortal.

As for D.L.'s ability...just because they think something happened doesn't mean it did. Just like in the future episode it's Sylar being blamed yet Peter was the actual one that destroyed the city.

guy222

Mind reading
Immortality
Incredible healing
Flight
Can phase through walls

Timestop
Teleportation
Invisibility
Mind reading
Amazing TK

GR can't use the PS sad

Entity
Originally posted by Kento
Actually at the end of the episode where it shows future Sylar and Peter then Sylar would be immortal.

As for D.L.'s ability...just because they think something happened doesn't mean it did. Just like in the future episode it's Sylar being blamed yet Peter was the actual one that destroyed the city. Where does it say or show he's immortal?
What I was saying about D.L. was how did Sylar pull Peter through the wall if he hadn't gained D.L.'s power. Also if he did gain D.L.'s power how did he do it unless he either was the one that killed him in the first time line or he was able to get it from D.L.'s dead body.

Unless somehow D.L. lives. Thou I can't really see that happening now.

celestialdemon
D.L. was not killed in the bomb explosion in the future Hiro went to. When Future Hiro goes to see Bennett, he mentions that he brought D.L., Candice, and Molly to Bennett for him to hide. Obviously, Sylar found at least D.L. and Candice and killed them.

I don't recall Sylar ever being mentioned as a telepath. It's not possible that he could be since Matt is still alive, and there is never a mention of any other telepath.

As for the battle, I would give it to Cable and Ghost Rider. Cable would mind rape both of them.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
D.L. was not killed in the bomb explosion in the future Hiro went to. When Future Hiro goes to see Bennett, he mentions that he brought D.L., Candice, and Molly to Bennett for him to hide. Obviously, Sylar found at least D.L. and Candice and killed them.

I don't recall Sylar ever being mentioned as a telepath. It's not possible that he could be since Matt is still alive, and there is never a mention of any other telepath.

As for the battle, I would give it to Cable and Ghost Rider. Cable would mind rape both of them.

GR/Cable ftw

Starhawk
Current Ghost Rider could prolly take them both.

Kento
Where does it say or show he's immortal?
What I was saying about D.L. was how did Sylar pull Peter through the wall if he hadn't gained D.L.'s power. Also if he did gain D.L.'s power how did he do it unless he either was the one that killed him in the first time line or he was able to get it from D.L.'s dead body.

Unless somehow D.L. lives. Thou I can't really see that happening now. When he's posing as Nathan, gets Claire to him, and then proceeds to cut off her head. That's when it shows he's immortal because he takes her ability.

He also probably found D.L. through Matt since he helped hide him and killed him that way as somebody else already said basically.

Also Sylar has TK but not TP. He can also change his appearance not that it would help him.

Anyways GR/Cable should easily win. What could either do to Ghost Rider but throw him around? As for Cable they don't have defenses against psychic attacks so he could easily win alone with his telepathic abilities. Ghost Rider....well assuming Claire can't heal if she's split in two he may be able to kill them.

Supreme being
This thread makes me laugh my gosh what a curb-stomp in favour of cable and current ghost rider in fact cable tells ghost rider to sit this one out. Sylars biggest Telekinesis feat is flipping over a truck, then you have full power cables telekinesis feat need i say more? At the start of the fight cable pulls them apart lets see them heal from that.

complexbrother
let's try to list all of Sylar's current powers .

able to see and instantly be able to fix any problem
Telekinessis
Tempeture control
superhuman memory
superhuman hearing
persuasion (nah, he didn't get that power becaust the chick killed herself to keep Sylar from it)
molecular manipulation
precognition
radation manipulation

in the future he would also have
molecular phasing
flight
healing (self regenerating)
power of illusion
pyrokensis
invisibility

anf if Peter is close to him then he has thoes same abilities

I think between the super memory, mind reading, super problem solving, healing, tk, pyrokensis, phasing, and molecular manupilation they have a good chance .

to survive 5-10 whole minuets. (hell Cable went up aginst Silver Surfer and held his own for a while)

grey fox
Can't wait until Heroes comes to BBC2

Rewmac
Originally posted by complexbrother
let's try to list all of Sylar's current powers .

able to see and instantly be able to fix any problem
Telekinessis
Tempeture control
superhuman memory
superhuman hearing
persuasion (nah, he didn't get that power becaust the chick killed herself to keep Sylar from it)
molecular manipulation
precognition
radation manipulation

in the future he would also have
molecular phasing
flight
healing (self regenerating)
power of illusion
pyrokensis
invisibility

anf if Peter is close to him then he has thoes same abilities

I think between the super memory, mind reading, super problem solving, healing, tk, pyrokensis, phasing, and molecular manupilation they have a good chance .

to survive 5-10 whole minuets. (hell Cable went up aginst Silver Surfer and held his own for a while) He hasn't got invisibility, and he can only be killed on one spot the bakc of his head. But can't Peter copy Cable's ability?

illadelph12
Originally posted by celestialdemon

That's weird. I could have sworn Peter told Nikki/Jessica that he was responsible for the explosion that killed Micah and D.L. in New York while they were arguing in the strip club (before he left with Hiro).

illadelph12
And how did Sylar unfreeze time when Hiro tried to kill him? Or did Hiro let him go? It appeared that Sylar heard his heartbeat and then just unfroze himself, but if that's the case does Sylar have time manipulation also? Could he have killed an alternate Hiro and travelled back in time?

Supreme being
Originally posted by illadelph12
And how did Sylar unfreeze time when Hiro tried to kill him? Or did Hiro let him go? It appeared that Sylar heard his heartbeat and then just unfroze himself, but if that's the case does Sylar have time manipulation also? Could he have killed an alternate Hiro and travelled back in time?

No No No you really need to pay more attention while watching the show, i would love to explain what happened in the show to you but it seems some people from other countries haven't seen the show so cant ruin it for them.

Rewmac
Then make with the SPOILER command. By the way is the show going to be more than 22 eps?

Supreme being
Then make with the SPOILER command. By the way is the show going to be more than 22 eps?

And wheres the spoiler command?, no its only 22 episodes but season2 has been confirmed so its going to continue. The season finale is this week so it should be interesting to see were they take things.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Supreme being
No No No you really need to pay more attention while watching the show, i would love to explain what happened in the show to you but it seems some people from other countries haven't seen the show so cant ruin it for them.

Really? I'll have to watch it again. They have all the episodes on the NBC website available for d/l. I could have sworn that Hiro froze time then pulled out his sword and was about to stab Sylar when Sylar grabbed his sword and stated that he recognized Hiro's heartbeat. Did Hiro unfreeze time prior to the stab attempt?

I'm gonna watch it again when I get home from work, I could have sworn that's what happened.

And has anyone else noticed that Sylar's name is "Gabriel Gray", a play on Vulcan (Gabriel Summers) and Jean Grey, and his powers are pretty much like Vulcan's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.