Kuma (Jr.) vs Hugo Andore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Hugo's (newhalf) manager and fellow ex-Mad Gear member Poison sees her and Hugo's next meal ticket: the massive fortunes of the Mishima Zaibatsu.

There is one small problem: its current owner, Heihachi Mishima does not plan on handing over the fortune to a walking freak of nature and a he-she.

Nevertheless, Poison and Hugo crash the Mishima Zaibatsu headquarters, Hugo taking out most of the Tekken Force, prompting Heihachi to appear.

Heihachi: What now? Can't an old man dream of world domination in peace?

Poison: Ooh, so you're the Mishima CEO, Heihachi Mishima. I got a proposal for you: fight Hugo here and if you lose, then not only you work for us, but you give us the account number for the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Heihachi: Hmph. You got courage coming here and taking out my private security force. I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your offer.

Poison: Bad choice, old man. Hugo! Crushin' time!

As Hugo steps forward, Heihachi pulls out his trump card.

Heihachi: The bigger they are, the more they bleed. KUMA! Come here!

Within seconds, a grizzly bear rolls into view. The son to Kuma Sr and an expert of Heihachi-style Kuma Shinken and Instinct, Kuma Jr. makes his appearance.

Heihachi gives his loyal pet his marching orders.

Heihachi: Kuma...attack!

Standing on his hind legs, Kuma is taller than Hugo by 2 feet. Poison has a 'WTF' look on her face.

Poison: A BEAR? You have got to be kidding!

Hugo: Never fought a bear before. Hugo is ready!

Who else?
Hugo. You know what would be a cool fight. . .Kuma VS Zangeif.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.