Spider-Man 3 Spider-Man vs Classic Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The reason I used Spider-Man from the third movie even If you haven't seen it I used him because he has more experience then the Spider-Man in 1 or 2.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
The reason I used Spider-Man from the third movie even If you haven't seen it I used him because he has more experience then the Spider-Man in 1 or 2.

classic

Soljer
How classic?

braz
Probably classic spidey.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
How classic?

Tougher foes

MRasheed
Plus the movie Spiderman's danger sense is wonky.

Arahan
movie spiderman has a danger sense? he had one in the first movie and in the second but in three? ah forget it spiderman 3 was crap.x-men 3 was crap. blade 3 was crap. all comic with a 3 will be crap.

(sandman killing uncle ben...oh man...)

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Tougher foes

I didn't mean "How does classic win?"

I meant "How Classic is Spidey." or, "To what extent is this Spidey's 'classicness.'" stick out tongue.

Meaning, is this just Spiderman before his upgrades, or Spiderman right after he gets his powers, or....what?

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
I didn't mean "How does classic win?"

I meant "How Classic is Spidey." or, "To what extent is this Spidey's 'classicness.'" stick out tongue.

Meaning, is this just Spiderman before his upgrades, or Spiderman right after he gets his powers, or....what?

Ok

Lets wait on Golem

ALEMASTER
welll put aran there all shit even ultimate spidey could beat spidey in number 3

thts definate

classic all over

golem370
Not Classic as just begining but lets say Secret Wars Spider-Man. I think it would be a good fight. One Spider-Man in the movie showed very good durability the first movie everytime he fought Norman he would usally get right back up barely pausing for pain. He showed good strength in the first movie holding that cable car full of kids. The Second movie he fell from pretty good distances one when his webbing stops working and he fall on top of that building two when he trys to climb the wall and falls and hits his head on the dumpster three when he fall and slams into those parked cars and last but not least when Doc Ock knocks him off that subway cars he sit the street and he webbs off the street and chase the train again. He showed good strength in that movie by stoping that subway car that had no breaks and holding that wall up that dropping on Mary Jane. In the third movie he takes multiple shots from giant Sandman. He was doing well while fighting Ock Venom and Goblin when he was pissed.

Sparkz
Secret Wars Spidey could take him pretty easily imo alot more experience better range of web attacks, and I think he's stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.