Symbiote Spidey VS. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarlaxle
What do you guys think? Spidermans already superhuman strength and speed is multiplied like 3-5x with this suit, and his durability/healing is VERY high. Does he stand a chance against jugsy?

I watch Pokemon
No.

Jarlaxle
Please keep in mind spidey is a genious. Im sure he could think of something to slow or weaken or trap jugsy. He's outsmarted people way stronger than him before. With the symbiote he shown he had enough power to lift the rhino over his head effortlessly and throw him around, im sure he could throw juggs around some.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
im sure he could throw juggs around some.

eek! laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Poor Pete.

Hercules
Please keep in mind spidey is a genious. Im sure he could think of something to slow or weaken or trap jugsy. He's outsmarted people way stronger than him before. With the symbiote he shown he had enough power to lift the rhino over his head effortlessly and throw him around, im sure he could throw juggs around some.

Are you talking about the cartoon where symbiote Spidey did that?

Besides, Spiderman without the suit could do that, Rhino only weighs about 900lbs.

With or without the symbiote the result is the same, Spidey loses, Xforce Spiderman crossover, Spiderman sees Warpath and Juggs going at it and comments something along the lines of.

"Don't know who the slightly less big Kahuna is fighting with Juggernaut but hes only doing what I could do, namely waste my time!"

There is nothing Spiderman can do to Juggernaut.

Jarlaxle
Guys keep this in mind: Spiderman normally is at 15 ton strength. Multiply that 3-5 times and you get 45-75 ton range. Also, spidey is much much faster than jugs, and WAY smarter. I'm not even a spidey fanboy! I'm just being realistic here, he stands a chance. Also his webbing with the symbiote is a lot stronger.

Symmetric Chaos
Guys keep this in mind: Spiderman normally is at 15 ton strength. Multiply that 3-5 times and you get 45-75 ton range. Also, spidey is much much faster than jugs, and WAY smarter. I'm not even a spidey fanboy! I'm just being realistic here, he stands a chance. Also his webbing with the symbiote is a lot stronger.

He can't hurt Juggy in anyway. Cain is still stonger than him. Cain isn't retarded like Rhino. Did I mention that there is nothing at all Pete can do that would hurt Juggernaut?

Jarlaxle
I can think of a few things he could do to him...He could shoot impact webbing into his open mouth. Or build some kind of device that attacks him mentally so he can't concentrate. Ok so he still can't physically harm him....Ok what about this? spiderman, with the symbiote wearing the Stark Armor outfit....

I watch Pokemon
He still wouldn't be able to hurt Juggernaut, and mental attacks won't work on Juggernaut as long as he has his helmet on.

Jarlaxle
Oh come on, spidey could at LEAST get his helmet off...give him that..lol

Hercules

Warpath is a legit class 70, Colossus when he fought him was also up in that range, Thing class 85 or above, Hulk, Class 100, Thor Class 100.

Warpath is faster than Juggernaut, Thor is faster than Juggernaut, NONE of them can hurt him.

As for the webbing, he is ripping it off, like he always rips it off cause hes too strong for it to hold him.

He Can't hurt Juggernaut, how does he stand a chance?

Symmetric Chaos
Wait how is Spidey going to gain TP in the middle of an arena while he's trying to not get killed by Juggy?

Hercules
Oh come on, spidey could at LEAST get his helmet off...give him that..lol

He would stuggle but even if he did, whats he going to do?

Hes not a Telepath...

Jarlaxle
If you guys had read up I said he would have been prepared and assuming he has created some kind of machine to distract/harm him mentally.

Hercules
If you guys had read up I said he would have been prepared and assuming he has created some kind of machine to distract/harm him mentally.

Hes not that much of a genius, he designed web shooters and spider tracers but hes not Reed Richards.

This is of course assuming that 1. Juggernaut doesn't raise his forcefield and 2. he isn't wearing his skull cap underneath his helmet and of course 3. he gets a chance to use his machine or get to Juggy's helmet before hes pummeled.

Stop reaching he loses!

Swanky-Tuna
He can dodge Juggernaut a bunch, but he probably couldn't do anything to even depowered Juggernaut.

Sparkz
First off in the comics the symbiote did not boost Spider-man's powers at all ( why is it so many people don't know this). All it gave him was extra webbing, and in actual fact it weakened him because it fed off his adrenalin and took him out web swinging while peter slept. Hell the symbiote didn't even affect his brain in the comics either.

Spider-man has only beaten Juggernaut once and that's only cause Juggernaut sank in a very deep foundation of wet cement (so Juggernaut didn't have the leverage to break out until it all set) Everything else Spidey did did absolutely nothing to the juggernaut, he tried webbing him to the street and juggernaut pulled the street down.

Spidey can try webbing Juggs mouth but seeing as juggs doesn't need to breath what's it gonna do, and I doubt ripping off his helmet will help spidey at all after all he isn't a psychic.

All in all their are about 2 things Spider-man can do,

1) Run away

2) Stall Juggernaut long enough to get back up, or find a plot device that can slow the Juggernaut down for a couple of days.

But as Spidey doesn't have option number 2 he has no chance.

Juggernaut 10/10

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He can dodge Juggernaut a bunch, but he probably couldn't do anything to even depowered Juggernaut.
thumb up

AngelCorpse6977
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Exactly. This is the most Spidey could do. He couldn't hurt or stop Juggernaut in any form or fashion, all he could do is dodge him a few times. Which would essentially be, as Hercules stated above, "wasting his time"

Juggs FTW 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.