mighty avengers vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
avengers:
ironman
ms marvel
wonderman
ares
black widow
sentry
wasp

vs

onslaught's mind in hulk's body in onslaught's armor with the captain universe powers

you may recongnize him as the captain hulkslaught character i made from yesterday.. same guy

lando005
thoughts?

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
thoughts?

Shitty thread. doped.

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
avengers:
ironman
ms marvel
wonderman
ares
black widow
sentry
wasp

vs

onslaught's mind in hulk's body in onslaught's armor with the captain universe powers

you may recongnize him as the captain hulkslaught character i made from yesterday.. same guy

Onslaught

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
Shitty thread. doped. you dont have to dump all over my thread man that aint cool

ALEMASTER
dude hes rite thats way too one sided man its onslaught all over you powered him to the max theyve got no chance

lando005
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
dude hes rite thats way too one sided man its onslaught all over you powered him to the max theyve got no chance alright alright you made your point still no need to get nasty with it... so what would be a better matchup them for a onslaught like this?

ALEMASTER
to be honest i think onslaught should be weakened or teams really altered but i aint an avengers expert so i dont know but i say add a powerful character e.g sentry or somet

lando005
to be honest i think onslaught should be weakened or teams really altered but i aint an avengers expert so i dont know but i say add a powerful character e.g sentry or somet they do have sentry already i could add thor and silver surfer to the list and see how that goes

ALEMASTER
go on then kk see i thought he was well i thought so kk

lando005
go on then kk see i thought he was well i thought so kk so is this a little more even?

ALEMASTER
well ust a bit nbut which thor

lando005
well ust a bit nbut which thor regular

ALEMASTER
kk well id say that surfer has a alrite mind defence and thor (causes hes a god) ares same reason sentry because hes sentry rest get m,ind warped and under his control but is ther any prep

lando005
kk well id say that surfer has a alrite mind defence and thor (causes hes a god) ares same reason sentry because hes sentry rest get m,ind warped and under his control but is ther any prep 1 day prep on both sides

ALEMASTER
well by then half the world gone to onslaught the avengers probably got some backup e.g FF X men Magneto and brotherhood And other gods ands space people as possible but still onslaught. depending on sentry and SSurfer and how many people they cvan get

lando005
well by then half the world gone to onslaught the avengers probably got some backup e.g FF X men Magneto and brotherhood And other gods ands space people as possible but still onslaught. depending on sentry and SSurfer and how many people they cvan get any cosmics under big G that can take him out like this?... maybe thanos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.