The Negation vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estrecca
The Negation from Crossgen invades the regular Marvel Universe with the invasion beginning in current Marvel Earth as of the events of World War Hulk. The Infinity Gems just disappeared, but everything else is still there. Note that Charon has no plans to hunt down cosmics until he has secured a foothold, at least, so assorted cosmics and deities aren't going to come unless they would usually do so out of their own free will.

How badly does this go?

guy222
Originally posted by Estrecca
The Negation from Crossgen invades the regular Marvel Universe with the invasion beginning in current Marvel Earth as of the events of World War Hulk. The Infinity Gems just disappeared, but everything else is still there. Note that Charon has no plans to hunt down cosmics until he has secured a foothold, at least, so assorted cosmics and deities aren't going to come unless they would usually do so out of their own free will.

How badly does this go?

Strange/Reed/Doom head a group

When are the Celestials alerted?

Endless Mike
After the damage done by the Annihilation wave the MU will be in pretty bad shape to resist this kind of invasion. Unless Galactus or some other cosmic being(s) bail them out again, they're in trouble here.

Mider999
lawbringers each equal a being who can destroy a planet VERY easily, there also amazingly hard to kill only a segil bearer can do it i think. there are armies of these guys though in the comic you only see a few if you read all the comics you see there are armies, they where slaughtering the first who are also pretty powerful.

then there are other troops called castelions i saw one takeing out an army, with a sword they also have energy powers.

charon the boss made all the law bringers so he must be on a real high level of power to have created such a power race.

LordKaos
Without the help of the cosmic forces, marvel is boned. Lawbringers won't even come until later and the transitioned humans have varying power levels but most of them have powers that rival beings like silver surfer. All Omega-level mutants better get over it and turn all that unlimited potential into actual power. The Eternals may be the best line of defence, since they are a cross between the Atlanteans (five disciplines) and the First (like to play god). With the Exception of Charon and maybe some of the more powerful transitioned humans the Negation forces will most likely have trouble controlling the energies of the marvel universe so marvel will have that advantage, but then Charon after metabolizing enough Marvel energy may be able to create crystals (like the one that one of his lawbringers has while in the bright universe) that safely filter the energies for better use.

Mider999
i think even with the cosmics its an uphill fight, in annihilation it was the heralds vs sub herald beings but now its upper herald beings maybe even stronger that there up against, who knows how strong the lawbringers are.

llagrok
I'm not familiar with the Negation.

Enlighten me please ^^

Mider999
here is some info on the negation

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/449092_1-respect-emperor-charon-and-the-negation

Juntai
The First were not only powerful, they were gods over many cultures and planets - appearing differently to every race, iirc, they even said they were responsible for the creation of the planets and stars. Many of them anyways.

Juntai
That was mostly adding to what Mider had said, btw^

Newjak
Marvel will be hard pressed to beat the Negation. They were all pretty powerful

llagrok
Jemiah the Analyzer helps out

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Jemiah the Analyzer helps out

wink

LordKaos
The power levels of most Crossgen beings are not plainly spelled out, but they do have a system in which power flows, from first to last, meaning the further down you get into the ranks the weaker the power is compared to the being in front, the wave that transitioned all the humans on earth spread over the whole world Charon was the first one exposed and he had on a special suite that enhanced the energy of transition and that's why he is the most powerful next is Applyon and then the rest of the humans, so there may be some of them who utilize the energies to lesser degrees like the first, sigil bears have killed members of the first but usually only secundae and lesser first, Ingra is one of the six and was powerful enough to fight a sigil bearer and win. Charon would not bring in the lawbringers unless his normal forces were getting stomped or unless he knew he would be going up against a world of gods, I still say negation wins the earth, but not without a good fight.

Mider999
i think the negation has better resources then the annihilation wave if there simple ships can destroy entire planets, and if one of there high castellions can kill an army alot of earth is gonna be messed up if he calls in the lawbringers then its BYE BYE earth.

the Darkone
Marvel does have Evil Molecule Man who would solo them him damnself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.