Heroes vS The Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who'd win?

Symmetric Chaos
Which heroes? Which Xmen?

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Which heroes? Which Xmen?

cosigned

Kurash
peter petrelli takes all normal level x-men (which doesnt count jean or bobby)

Entity
Unless Peter has signifigant time to learn how to hone his abilities then The X-Men in a total freaking Curbstomp.

xmarksthespot
Peter couldn't take Syler, who Psylocke would KTFO. I'd imagine the "normal level X-Men" would do fine.

lando005
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Peter couldn't take Syler, who Psylocke would KTFO. I'd imagine the "normal level X-Men" would do fine. future peter would curb stomp syler

Symmetric Chaos
Peter couldn't take Syler, who Psylocke would KTFO. I'd imagine the "normal level X-Men" would do fine.

Wouldn't he instantly gain all of thier powers the moment the battle began?

In terms of raw power he would be too far over them for them to do much to him.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by lando005
future peter would curb stomp syler Meh, with the ability to stop time, sure. But anyone with better reflexes and speed can still KTFO him before he could do anything.

lando005
Meh, with the ability to stop time, sure. But anyone with better reflexes and speed can still KTFO him before he could do anything. i'm not sure anybody who would get close to him would be giving him their powers. This all depends on peter's skill level

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by lando005
i'm not sure anybody who would get close to him would be giving him their powers. This all depends on peter's skill level Meh this was discussed in another thread so I'm just going to repeat what I wrote there: It's the same isolated genetic marker, with varying allele forms, in all the Heroes, that gives them their abilities, which Peter can duplicate because he has a variable sequence at that same genetic marker. (N.B. horrible science)

The X-Men's powers are based on a different genetic basis. Peter cannot replicate them.

lando005
Meh this was discussed in another thread so I'm just going to repeat what I wrote there: It's the same isolated genetic marker, with varying allele forms, in all the Heroes, that gives them their abilities, which Peter can duplicate because he has a variable sequence at that same genetic marker. (N.B. horrible science)

The X-Men's powers are based on a different genetic basis. Peter cannot replicate them. you got a point there but at the same time we're not 100% sure if that will be the case or not so we'll just leave this as a toss up

LordKaos
If he can copy their powers (I say he can't) he'll fall into a coma from overload, he can't copy several powers at once without harming himself, and the Xmen can handle Mimic, peter is like his retarded stroke mouthed brother.

The Pict
X-Men easily, most of them could solo the "Heroes".

shksprtx
Hiro can BFR them...

xmarksthespot
Hiro can only BFR himself. no expression

shksprtx
Hiro can only BFR himself. no expression

Haven't watched THAT much of the series, but I thought Hiro has teleported others along with himself.

If that's the case, he would be BFR'ing himself in the bargain, but it's still a BFR.

qqqqqqq
the japanese guy dies

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by shksprtx
Haven't watched THAT much of the series, but I thought Hiro has teleported others along with himself.

If that's the case, he would be BFR'ing himself in the bargain, but it's still a BFR. He has little control of where he ends up. He has to be in contact to teleport other things with him.

shksprtx
He has little control of where he ends up. He has to be in contact to teleport other things with him.

I suspected as much but wasn't sure. In that case, X-men ftw.

llagrok
Originally posted by LordKaos
If he can copy their powers (I say he can't) he'll fall into a coma from overload, he can't copy several powers at once without harming himself, and the Xmen can handle Mimic, peter is like his retarded stroke mouthed brother.

Co-sign.

Taking on telepathy would be too much anyways, which was proven in Weapon X #27

lando005
the xmen can win on sheer experiance alone the only one who can really fight is sylar

Blair Wind
Originally posted by llagrok
Co-sign.

Taking on telepathy would be too much anyways, which was proven in Weapon X #27

Peter already has telepathy erm

celestialdemon
The X-Men would rock the Heroes. They don't have that much experience fighting, and they certainly aren't experienced at fighting others with powers.

lando005
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The X-Men would rock the Heroes. They don't have that much experience fighting, and they certainly aren't experienced at fighting others with powers.
co-signed

seppeh
Sylar would pwn all.

lando005
Originally posted by seppeh
Sylar would pwn all. till a telepath shuts him down

Magee
Peter and Sylar together from the future story line would give the x-men (depends on the team) a good fight.

LordKaos
The fight between Sylar and Peter was just a clash of titans, they were in a narrow ass hallway when they came face to face in the future, it's safe to say maneuverability was an issue, they were just throwing around power at each other. The Xmen have continued to fight even though they were at ground zero of Magneto trying to reverse the earths magnetic polarity. Peter seemed to have to concentrate a lot just to unplug a t.v. set, there is nothing saying either of them have become any more tactical in the way they fight, Peter has become arrogant he fancies himself a one man army, he's not a full fledge telepath just a mind-reader, and apparently that's all Parkman still is, he's had 5 years and only his range has increased. Hiro seems to have spent more time honing his sword fighting skills than he has his powers, because past Hiro can do all the same things, future Hiro is more emotionally reserved so he can hold the effects longer, but he was still shot to death. Heroes die one and all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.