Darkseid vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Who would win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
This has been done SO many times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
This has been done SO many times. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It has? Sorry. sad Guess I should've used the search system rather than just skimming through the first couple pages of the board to see if it had already been done.

Um... *doesn't know what else to say now* My apologies again. wacko

TricksterPriest
The problem is, despite forum perceptions and a few bad incidents, Darkseid is AT LEAST skyfather level in power. Thanos had a good showing against Odin, but didn't hurt Odin that much. Darkseid on the other hand, can take Odin for a majority.

His Airness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The problem is, despite forum perceptions and a few bad incidents, Darkseid is AT LEAST skyfather level in power. Thanos had a good showing against Odin, but didn't hurt Odin that much. Darkseid on the other hand, can take Odin for a majority.

Yet go again with your baseless assumptions. yawn

guy222
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Who would win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos

His Airness
Anyways, Darkseid wins.

King Kandy
Darkseid on the other hand, can take Odin for a majority.
I'd think the presence of a 20 page Thanos Vs. Odin thread would show that to be speculation.

Ridley_Prime
Meh. Since some people still seem to be interested in this topic, I guess it may not matter that this has been posted several times before... or will it? Anyhow...

Hmm. So I see. >.> I guess the question now is, would Thanos be able to survive the Omega Effect (a.k.a. Darkseid's Omega Beam) ? I'm guessing not...

I could be wrong of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WrathfulDwarf
Oh, I can't wait for the first person to throw in the IG gimmick....

...*COUGH*

(btw-you're welcome to reject what the writer says)

Soljer
Darkseid wins.

But Trickster is biased as all hell.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

...*COUGH*

Wait. What the hell are you ranting about?

His Airness
Originally posted by Soljer
Darkseid wins.

thumb up

His Airness
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

...*COUGH*

How exactly did you become a mod? confused

Kurash
darkseid drops him, i still dont know about DS vs. Odin though, maybe DS could take a couple wins but the majority may be a stretch.

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
darkseid drops him, i still dont know about DS vs. Odin though, maybe DS could take a couple wins but the majority may be a stretch.

IMO, Thanos wins. PM me, if u differ

His Airness
Originally posted by guy222
IMO, Thanos wins. PM me, if u differ

Why would he Pm you, Isn't this forum dedicated to debate? Why not just discuss it here. It'll give me the chance to see you in action.

Mider999
five skyfathers= darkseid

thanos does not even equal ONE

guy222
Originally posted by His Airness
Why would he Pm you, Isn't this forum dedicated to debate? Why not just discuss it here. It'll give me the chance to see you in action.

laughing out loud

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
five skyfathers= darkseid

thanos does not even equal ONE

Which ones?

His Airness
laughing out loud

What so funny? In the time you've been here I've yet to see you debate, I would like to see an Attorney in action. You should be excellent at argue and debate, it would be a thrill to see you pawn some people. smile

Mider999
jove (zeus but roman version)
zues (greek version)
odin
ares (the bad ass DC version)
highfather

those are the five skyfathers that merged to fight darkseid

His Airness
jove (zeus but roman version)
zues (greek version)
odin
ares (the bad ass DC version)
highfather

those are the five skyfathers that merged to fight darkseid

Proof? yawn

Mider999
issues where it happend

wonder woman 122
wonder woman 126
fourth world 8

and also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympian_Gods_(comics) read war of the gods section.

His Airness
issues where it happend

wonder woman 122
wonder woman 126
fourth world 8

and also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympian_Gods_(comics) read war of the gods section.

I want scans. yawn

guy222
What so funny? In the time you've been here I've yet to see you debate, I would like to see an Attorney in action. You should be excellent at argue and debate, it would be a thrill to see you pawn some people. smile

Do I know u? smile

My job is important. We win more often than lose. Comics are a hobby
I choose to have fun. Meeting friends along the way

Have a good evening

His Airness
Do I know u? smile

My job is important. We win more often than lose. Comics are a hobby
I choose to have fun. Meeting friends along the way

Have a good evening

No sir.

huh? dontgetit

TricksterPriest
Hey Guy? Doesn't your brother have scans of 'The one' ? Ask Lord Sidious for me please? wink

guy222
Hey Guy? Doesn't your brother have scans of 'The one' ? Ask Lord Sidious for me please? wink

I will smile

Estacado
Since when does Darkseid=Ares(Dc)?roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Nobody's claiming that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Darkseid gets no respect on here. It took: Ares, Zeus, Highfather, Odin and jove to equal DS. Hell, Marvel Odin couldn't bust the source wall open. wink

Endless Mike
Nobody's claiming that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Darkseid gets no respect on here. It took: Ares, Zeus, Highfather, Odin and jove to equal DS. Hell, Marvel Odin couldn't bust the source wall open. wink

How do you know if he's never tried?

Mider999
this is a stupid debate darkseid clearly owns thanos i dont know why anyones trying to dispute that AT ALL.

Mider999
I want scans. yawn

Proof? yawn

i want you to shut the hell up.........guess we both cant have what we want.

Estacado
Edit.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Soljer
Darkseid wins.

Aww. sad Come on... No hating on Trickster please. He's cool from what I've seen.

Nonetheless, I agree with your sentiments about Darkseid.

How exactly did you become a mod? confused
Heh. I was sort of wondering the same thing. stick out tongue

No offense of course, for I still respect him as a user.

Heh. Yeah... PM'ing him about it kind of kills the purpose of having a thread for this doesn't it? stick out tongue

I want scans. yawn
Me too.

Not that i don't believe him about Darkseid. I just want to see him battle the Gods for myself. big grin

Huh. I guess Apocalypse ain't the only gray-faced villain in your sig who doesn't get much respect around here sad, then. Characters like that are just commonly underestimated, I guess...

guy222
this is a stupid debate darkseid clearly owns thanos i dont know why anyones trying to dispute that AT ALL.

for the spirit of fun...thanos>darkseid big grin

His Airness
for the spirit of fun...thanos>darkseid big grin

How so?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How do you know if he's never tried?

Because it's impossible for a marvel skyfather to do it. You need a connection to the source. 2nd and more relevant, it took 5 skyfathers to bust it open, a feat Darkseid did by himself. If you think Odin can do it, you think he's more powerful than 5 DC skyfathers. Which is BS. stick out tongue

DigiMark007
I want scans. yawn

Demanding scans = thumb down

stick out tongue

...but seriously, not everyone's got a scanner. We're freaking spolied right now on the forums, but issue #'s should be plenty.

Also, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.