Lana is obviously not dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkchoco
The truck that passed got her out duh

~JP~
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445245_1-smallville-episode-22-season-6-finale-title-phantom

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Darkchoco

Yeah, as much as I would love her to stay dead, the truck was too obvious indeed.

Kenshinswife
i thoughgh ti was the only one who noticed...clearly she hoped in the bread truck

aldisyoyo
but i have tivo, i paused it, and i saw a body in the flaming car..

Amazon
It did occur to me that Lana may have faked her death to stop Lex. But then again Lex didn't seem to sad about finding out she was dead. Which means he could have killed her.

Darkchoco
Smallville always has some kind of loophole and Kirstin did say she would stay for one more season, she obviously faked her death. What a perfect way, fire disinigrated the body so they find none.

Kal875
Originally posted by Amazon
It did occur to me that Lana may have faked her death to stop Lex. But then again Lex didn't seem to sad about finding out she was dead. Which means he could have killed her. As evil as lex is, he would'nt kill Lana.

Kal875
(Sorry about the double post)

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/fin37.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/fin38.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/fin42.jpg

It looks like she went in the car though

and....
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/fin17.jpg

Tom looks funny in this pic!

Amazon
Originally posted by Kal875
As evil as lex is, he would'nt kill Lana.

Hmm a few weeks ago I would have agree'd with you. But he did give her hormones to fake her pregnancy. He did fake joy when she saw the baby on the monotor, he did fake sadness as he watch Lana spiral into depression after losing the baby. Plus he is totally pissed to find out she was betraying him and that she never really loved him or wanted to marry him.
At the end of their fight he hits her and asks her if she really belives he'll actually let her go. That was just forsight into a possible attempt to kill her.
Even though I believe she faked her death, if she hadn't Lex probably would have still tried to kill her. Either that or Lex faked Lana's death so he could keep her trapped with him and no one would know to look for her. Even Lionel looked surprised, and if Lex didn't fake Lana's death then how would Lana have the resources to fake her death. SHe would probably need help from someone like Lionel, and he obviously belives she's dead. Hmmmm I think Lex has her.

Darkchoco
Hmm a few weeks ago I would have agree'd with you. But he did give her hormones to fake her pregnancy. He did fake joy when she saw the baby on the monotor, he did fake sadness as he watch Lana spiral into depression after losing the baby. Plus he is totally pissed to find out she was betraying him and that she never really loved him or wanted to marry him.
At the end of their fight he hits her and asks her if she really belives he'll actually let her go. That was just forsight into a possible attempt to kill her.
Even though I believe she faked her death, if she hadn't Lex probably would have still tried to kill her. Either that or Lex faked Lana's death so he could keep her trapped with him and no one would know to look for her. Even Lionel looked surprised, and if Lex didn't fake Lana's death then how would Lana have the resources to fake her death. SHe would probably need help from someone like Lionel, and he obviously belives she's dead. Hmmmm I think Lex has her.

Lex was just frusterated and angry, he wouldnt kill her.

Lana was thinking like a luthor, so she has to play the part good enough to fake out lionel and got out of the car in the last second( or we could go the very technical way and say there is a hole in the car and a sewer opening under the truck.) Thats why they zoomed in. Maybe she didnt escape in the truck, it was just for the viewers see under the truck.

Also, Clark does look funny.

Kal875
Like a Who from Whoville.

Darkchoco
HA HA HA HA HA laughing out loud

Amazon
Ya ok then. 1eye
He has his men in black kidnapping people all over the world. Destroying families and causing fear and terror wherever he goes. He watches with glee when he see's Chloe strapped to a lab table. Does mass experiments on anyone he can get his hands on. Annnnnd injects Lana with hormones to make her think she pregnant, then gave her something to make her think she'd misscarried.
I love Lex's character on the show, but lets face is. He only cares about himself. That's it that's all. He'd kill Lana in a heartbeat if he got angry enough. If he can't have her, no one can. That's probably what's been running through his head.

Even so I don't think he did kill her, but I defanitley think he could kill her.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by aldisyoyo
but i have tivo, i paused it, and i saw a body in the flaming car..

Same with me.

Smallville always has some kind of loophole and Kirstin did say she would stay for one more season, she obviously faked her death. What a perfect way, fire disinigrated the body so they find none.

Fire wouldn't completely disintegrate the body, especially if the cops came in a reasonable time. Even if the fire were able to burn for a while, forensics would be able to tell if there was a body in the car or not.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Same with me.

Fire wouldn't completely disintegrate the body, especially if the cops came in a reasonable time. Even if the fire were able to burn for a while, forensics would be able to tell if there was a body in the car or not. Yeah but its smallville wink Clark would have been caught on Luthors security cameras many times over for as much time as hes spent in the Luthor mansion. Just gotta let some things slide.

TigerEyes
lana isn't dead...if she was it's screws with the facts in superman and i'm pretty sure they aren't trying to mess with that!

Darkchoco
Ya ok then. 1eye
He has his men in black kidnapping people all over the world. Destroying families and causing fear and terror wherever he goes. He watches with glee when he see's Chloe strapped to a lab table. Does mass experiments on anyone he can get his hands on. Annnnnd injects Lana with hormones to make her think she pregnant, then gave her something to make her think she'd misscarried.
I love Lex's character on the show, but lets face is. He only cares about himself. That's it that's all. He'd kill Lana in a heartbeat if he got angry enough. If he can't have her, no one can. That's probably what's been running through his head.

Even so I don't think he did kill her, but I defanitley think he could kill her.

Yes he did all that stuff, but he is in LOVE with Lana. He wouldnt kill her.

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Same with me.

Fire wouldn't completely disintegrate the body, especially if the cops came in a reasonable time. Even if the fire were able to burn for a while, forensics would be able to tell if there was a body in the car or not.

Yes but this is smallville, those obvious things dont work on this show. like

Clark on camera

Lana missing EVERY SINGLE TIME clark used his powers

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Yeah but its smallville wink Clark would have been caught on Luthors security cameras many times over for as much time as hes spent in the Luthor mansion. Just gotta let some things slide.

Yes, you have to let it slide.

and You didnt see UNDER the truck, She could have escaped through a hole in the bottom into a sewer.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by TigerEyes
lana isn't dead...if she was it's screws with the facts in superman and i'm pretty sure they aren't trying to mess with that!

What Superman facts? They were screwed up since the beginning. Clark and Lex were never friends during his pre-Super-man years. Lois never had a cousin. Justice League wasnt pre-assembled during Clarks pre-supes years neither. The list goes on and on. I see Smallville as an alternate version of the real Superman. That being said, anythings possible, Including to but not limited to Lana's death which I doubt shes dead.

Ultimate Hulk43
She's not dead. If she's been alive for six seasons, she's not dead. I highly doubt they'd just kill her off after all she's been through.

Amazon
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
She's not dead. If she's been alive for six seasons, she's not dead. I highly doubt they'd just kill her off after all she's been through.
ug... why the hell not. Put her and everyone else out of thier freakin misery already LOL

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
What Superman facts? They were screwed up since the beginning. Clark and Lex were never friends during his pre-Super-man years. Lois never had a cousin. Justice League wasnt pre-assembled during Clarks pre-supes years neither. The list goes on and on. I see Smallville as an alternate version of the real Superman. That being said, anythings possible, Including to but not limited to Lana's death which I doubt shes dead.

1. They were (Superman: Birthright)

2. How would you know if Lois didnt have a cousin?

3. Justice League didnt form, just a super hero team called Justice.

4. Double Negative: Wasnt and Neither.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kal875
(Sorry about the double post)

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/fin37.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/fin38.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/fin42.jpg

It looks like she went in the car though

and....
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/fin17.jpg

Tom looks funny in this pic!

looks like a car seat to me yo

The Unknown
Even if she did get into the car, if the writers want Lana to still be alive, they can just say she didn't get in. Remember the third season finale? Chloe's house blows up immediately after the door is closed, yet the next season, the scene was retconned so that the bomb went off much later, allowing for her survival.

Violent K
Lana is not dead, I see her still moderating :O

BobbyD

Yeah, I think she vanished just like Petie. I miss Petie....good kid.

Amazon
Pete didn't vanish. He moved to washington or metropolis (I can't remember) to be with his mom.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't bring Lana back.

Mairuzu
Ok so, Lana can't die or else smallville would be the dumbest show, cause in that one episode where the guy comes in contact with people he sees how they die... and Lana dies an old woman in bed... so uhh yea she cant die thay way

Amazon
Yes but as we know, every event alters the future. And Clark is known for altering destiny. He did it several times in the episode you are referring to.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Obviously Kristen Kreuk is returning to Smallville.

Henke007
I just saw the last ep of season 6 and i have to say it was the best ep of the season that in some ways have been limping through the 22 eps, but it has though been a good and very dark season again and i don't belive season 7 will be any different.

I am as i think many are having trouble couping with the fact that Lana might be dead and not returning for the (maybe) final season, i sure hope she wasn't killed and that she will be back, on the other hand for the storylines i don't really se how Clark in just 1 season will become in love (involved) with Lois and just become friends with Lana after all thats happened and the still obvious feelings they still share, so maybe this is true about her death and for speeding things up with Clark & Lois and to culminate the hate between Clark and Lex even more maybe it is a fact that Lana is dead..

I always have trouble couping with these things, it doesn'nt matter how many shows u watch and how many characters that comes and goes, i am gonna miss Lana and to se the seasons all over again knowing about this, is far away now but in a couple of years that may have changed, well this is my 2 cents..

//
Henrik in Sweden

TrueL0veBelieve
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Very, Very, Very True. And unfortunately, the 'regulars' on this little forum can't seem to come to grips with the fact that this 'alternative version' is what has kept the show alive. Not only alive, but VERY successful. If they had told the same old story with the same old characters, AGAIN, they would not have developed much of an audience, and the show would have tanked after 1 season.

Amazon
If you don't grow and change you die. That is what will happen to this show if things stay the same. (IE Clana love sick crap)
Even from a romantic standpoint, if Clark and Lana don't move on (apart from ruining the show) Clark will miss out on the love of his life. And who knows what Lana could miss out on. Who knows maybe she could stop being a victim for a change. I'm sure this would make Lana and Kristen very happy. Not to mention it would deepen thier characters to have more in thier life than unrequited love. People will become much more attached to the characters.

rogy3131
by the look on Lex's face, maybe lana was obducted by the people in the truck. But no person in their right mind would run away from someone with super powers. But then again she does have all the money in the world, it would be easy to fake. I like Lana, maybe cause im dating a half Chinese girl that looks a just like her, and sounds sooo much like her too....Maybe that is why i like the show..no wait, maybe that is why i like her! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.