Urizen vs. Tanaraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

llagrok
Urizen, from spawn?

Endless Mike
Yes

llagrok
Good match.

I'll have to think about it for a while. Urizen was pretty strong.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Urizen, from spawn?

Good morning

yes

TricksterPriest
I'm leaning toward Urizen. He was at low power in Spawn (and Spawn had a hell of a time stopping him), and at full power, it took both heaven and hell to imprison him. I think he's unkillable, AFAIK.

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Good morning

yes

Morning Guy, you're up early smile
How are you?

TP: I agree, beating Urizen with nothing but brute power should be impossible. I think you need some sort of magic.

guy222
Morning Guy, you're up early smile
How are you?

TP: I agree, beating Urizen with nothing but brute power should be impossible. I think you need some sort of magic.

Doin well. I sleep very lil How r u

Urizen wins

llagrok
Doin well. I sleep very lil How r u

Urizen wins

I'm okay. It was Norway's national day yesterday, the day the constitution was signed.

Did you only sleep like 4 hours?

shksprtx
Good fight...I think I'll go with Urizen on this one...

guy222
I'm okay. It was Norway's national day yesterday, the day the constitution was signed.

Did you only sleep like 4 hours?

I would say on average 4 hours

Any plans for u

llagrok
I would say on average 4 hours

Any plans for u

Gotta plan my birthday, turning 18 next saturday smile

4 hours, eh? I normally need around 8, nothing like sleep.

shksprtx

Co-signed... rolling on floor laughing

guy222
Gotta plan my birthday, turning 18 next saturday smile

Cool

U be safe

Good nite, my friend

shksprtx
Cool

U be safe

Good nite, my friend

G'nite, Guy...

grey fox
Urzien Annihilates Tarnaq

Rewmac
Urizen got 20 mins to kill Tanaraq after that Great Beasts cannot be killed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rewmac
Urizen got 20 mins to kill Tanaraq after that Great Beasts cannot be killed.

huh

Mider999
id like to see charon vs galactus or eternity i uno guy seems above upper tier in power.

Endless Mike
Charon never demonstrated anything anywhere near Eternity or fully - fed Galactus level.

I don't see what that has to do with this thread either.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
huh

He's actually right, after 20 minutes upon entering our realm they can't be stopped. It was mentioned in Alpha Flight #001 when Snowbird warned about Tundra's arrival

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-26.jpg
==
and can anyone tell me what Urizen has done? I honestly have no knowledge of the character.

Endless Mike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urizen_%28comics%29

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's actually right, after 20 minutes upon entering our realm they can't be stopped. It was mentioned in Alpha Flight #001 when Snowbird warned about Tundra's arrival

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-26.jpg
==
and can anyone tell me what Urizen has done? I honestly have no knowledge of the character.

That justs implies that after 20 minutes the great beasts can access enough power to overwhelm anyone Snowbird knows of on Earth.

King_Mungi
"I am The Eater of Worlds"...from the bio gotta give it Urizen.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That justs implies that after 20 minutes the great beasts can access enough power to overwhelm anyone Snowbird knows of on Earth.

Well technically the Great Beasts rule over their universe, their not just planetary. However, I don't think their unbeatable that's just what she said and she does have the "Wisdom of the Gods" with her. Their strong, but I doubt as strong as a being that was around before the coming of God.

id369
This match can go on for eternity unless Tanaraq can BFR Urizen.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by id369
This match can go on for eternity unless Tanaraq can BFR Urizen.

I think Urizen actually has more power, or his title seems he should have more power.

Tanaraq is used as a gateway for the other Beasts, but he has never BFR'ed anyone. No evidence to say he can.

id369
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I think Urizen actually has more power, or his title seems he should have more power.

Tanaraq is used as a gateway for the other Beasts, but he has never BFR'ed anyone. No evidence to say he can.

You can actually read about Urizen (he was only present in like 5 spawn issues).

Issue #95-99 and forward
Here is a respect thread that I borrowed from Dark Urizen (I asked, and he gave me permission).
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2773947&postcount=206

King_Mungi
Only 5 apperances? Well that makes it easy to pick up. Thanks

Ha! I thought I recognized that username, I was a member on Narutofan back in the day as well

id369

King_Mungi
I'll read them online I think that would be easier and thanks again.

I was Nidaime-Sama, and yeah I stopped posting there a LONG time ago. I havn't kepted up with Naruto at all ever since it went DBZ-like.

Symmetric Chaos
Well after looking through Urizens apperances and Tanaraqs I'd say Urizen would destroy him based on feats erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.