Hercules from the Legendary Journeys VS Clark from Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Who's gonna take this?
Clark got an advantage in speed, but Herc has a good array of reflexes, and his durability and strength even granted him to battle and defeat Thor, so I do believe he can put down Clark, without any PIS or Kryptonite.Clark also lacks the fighting skills and battle experience which Herc got cause he was trained since childhood to be a warrior, but the kryptonian guy has high durability and strength, and his heat vision is very powerful, so I do believe this is a very close fight.Herc has knocked down Ares more than once, and Ares is a full god also so...

guy222
Originally posted by K3VIL
Who's gonna take this?
Clark got an advantage in speed, but Herc has a good array of reflexes, and his durability and strength even granted him to battle and defeat Thor, so I do believe he can put down Clark, without any PIS or Kryptonite.Clark also lacks the fighting skills and battle experience which Herc got cause he was trained since childhood to be a warrior, but the kryptonian guy has high durability and strength, and his heat vision is very powerful, so I do believe this is a very close fight.Herc has knocked down Ares more than once, and Ares is a full god also so...

hmmmHerc

King_Mungi
I remember Hercules gained super speed as well when he traveled to Ireland and got trained by the mystics.

That show was getting weird near the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.