Living Tribunal/Most recent version vs Beyonder/most powerful version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I think the Living Tribunal is more rectable now then when Beyonder was around. I believe now Tribunals abilities and duties are know better now. I personally believe LT would win now.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
I think the Living Tribunal is more rectable now then when Beyonder was around. I believe now Tribunals abilities and duties are know better now. I personally believe LT would win now.

LT>Beyonder. IMO

Who is The Man from Beyond? Ill 3 isn't out. Beyonders made the cube beings allowed by LT. Living Tribunal represents his boss, TOAA. No one in Marvel has the responsibility LT does

Thanos_THOTU
The Living Tribunal's power is not greater now...he only seems more powerful because he watch over the omniverse.
Before he couldent do that because there was no omniverse, if it were however he could.
The Beyonder would still smack him up 'til he acted right.

Hyperion Prime

Living Tribunal has never did anything to equal the most powerful version of the Beyonder!!

Galan007
Killing/resurrecting Death, creating a nigh-infinite Universe, and surviving a blast the could have destroyed several billion dimensions.

Those are Beyonder's best feats IMO, .... Just saying. erm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Killing/resurrecting Death, creating a nigh-infinite Universe, and surviving a blast the could have destroyed several billion dimensions.

Those are Beyonder's best feats IMO, .... Just saying. erm

But Phoenix could do all of that with ease 313

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But Phoenix could do all of that with ease 313 Well it IS teh Phoenix. big grin

leonidas

rectable? confused

Utrigita
Current Living Tribunal would defeat pre-retcon Beyonder in my openion.

Thanos_THOTU
How?

golem370
I would guess since he is the judge over the multiverse that if TOAA is the only one over LT he would give him the power to take on anybody threating those realities.

Thanos_THOTU
So why didnt he do it back in the Secret Wars?

golem370
You said up there we did understand the responability he had during the Beyonder years and we did no anything or much about the TOAA back then.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
So why didnt he do it back in the Secret Wars?

Exactly, back then the Beyonder pretty much was TOAA!!! His Realm pretty much was Heaven and he was God!!!

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Exactly, back then the Beyonder pretty much was TOAA!!! His Realm pretty much was Heaven and he was God!!!
Good comperasion.

guy222

23 years ago. Can u tell me what Beyonder can do now? He's a flea compared to the Celestials. Hopefully, Marvel gets his origin correct.

Living Tribunal>Beyonder IMO

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by guy222
23 years ago. Can u tell me what Beyonder can do now? He's a flea compared to the Celestials. Hopefully, Marvel gets his origin correct.

Living Tribunal>Beyonder IMO

I thought the original post was about the most powerful version of the Beyonder confused confused

Thanos_THOTU
I thought the original post was about the most powerful version of the Beyonder confused confused
Don't you see the "10 months +" at the place which where his location should be?

LORDSIDIOUS01

I believe so...

Living Tribunal is greater than Beyonder

Hyperion Prime
Don't you see the "10 months +" at the place which where his location should be?

big grin big grin

celestialdemon
The most powerful version of the Beyonder would slap around any cosmic being including the Living Tribunal.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The most powerful version of the Beyonder would slap around any cosmic being including the Living Tribunal.

no

celestialdemon
no yes

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
yes

Ok big grin

Thanos_THOTU
Ok big grin
Just for notes, you just agreed that Beyonder would slap the Living Tribunal.

guy222
Just for notes, you just agreed that Beyonder would slap the Living Tribunal.

Ur taking notes. I learned from my school teachers. It's good to take good notes.

LT>Beyonder IMO. I will never waver from that. No need to rehash SW again

Golem has a good thread. Good conversation, lets keep it goin. Guy222

BTW, a Grin has many meanings big grin

Thanos_THOTU
So when you're getting 11 months old?

the Darkone
Beyonder in his prime will rape LT , current Beyonder is right below LT. Pre Beyonder will just literally punk LT bottom line.

golem370
The Living Tribunal is caretaker over the multi-verse and back when the SW came out LT was considered a peer to those who he stood with to talk to the beyonder but now in the last oh ten years that those abstracts were below him in power including death.

zopzop
Both characters are a train wreck.

Supposedly the LT is second in command to TOAA yet he was powerless vs the Protege and needed Scathan's help in order to deal with him (that means there's at LEAST two people more powerful than he is). He's been absorbed by Thanos with the HotI. He couldn't shut down the IG without Warlock submitting to his judgement. He fled from an alternate reality version of Korvac (this is a valid low showing because there's only on LT across the multiverse).

The Beyonder was from/is a universe outside the 616 multiverse. This universe was so large it made the 616 multiverse seem as a drop of water next to an ocean compared to it.

HOWEVER, since then, there are other multiverses that exist outside of 616 reality (New Universe, Ultraverse, Mutant X, Earth X, etc...). Kubik stated in a FF Annual that the LT exists in ALL MULTIVERSES SIMULTANEOUSLY. He's omniveral.

In theory the LT should curbstomp even PRE Retcon Beyonder, but in practice I see PR Beyonder crushing him. TOAA is an incompetent creator it seems.

golem370
I am pretty sure Warlock power display was shut down by the Living Tribunal because he was suprised he had stopped it.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/WarlockusingtheIG.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/LT.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.