Guardian I & Vindicator II vs. Juggernaut [Current]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Guardian I-James Hudson
Vindicator II-Heather Hudson

vs.

The depowered Juggernaut
====
Once again there are members who are validating that fight as legit

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Guardian I-James Hudson
Vindicator II-Heather Hudson

vs.

The depowered Juggernaut
====
Once again there are members who are validating that fight as legit

Cain probably doesn't win

TricksterPriest
Let me guess Mungi, team 1 curbstomps Juggs? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let me guess Mungi, team 1 curbstomps Juggs? roll eyes (sarcastic)

*nods*

TricksterPriest
Given that Thing has taken it to Depowered Juggs, I'd say you're probably right. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Given that Thing has taken it to Depowered Juggs, I'd say you're probably right. stick out tongue

Guardian I has defeated Doom and a weakened Galactus cool

Ptr_Grifin

When has the Thing fought Depowered Juggs? I am almost positive he hasn't.

shksprtx
Team 1

golem370
I will say stalemate they should not be able to hurt him. He can counter act their speed.

golem370
Guardian I has defeated Doom and a weakened Galactus cool

Those two feats are sickening sick

snoopdogg
Given that Thing has taken it to Depowered Juggs, I'd say you're probably right. stick out tongue When did this happen?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
I will say stalemate they should not be able to hurt him. He can counter act their speed.

Not hurt them? are you nuts? Guardian has blasts that can kill a being as durable as Sasquatch with one hit. He can counter their speed? they can go multiple mach speeds. You obviously have no idea what your talking about.

Newjak
Not hurt them? are you nuts? Guardian has blasts that can kill a being as durable as Sasquatch with one hit. He can counter their speed? they can go multiple mach speeds. You obviously have no idea what your talking about. Then again I would say Current Juggs is still more durable then Sas stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Newjak
Then again I would say Current Juggs is still more durable then Sas stick out tongue

Proof?

Newjak
Proof? Just look at their fight stick out tongue

Besides he was still able to take full on blasts from Havoc without problem stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Just look at their fight stick out tongue

Besides he was still able to take full on blasts from Havoc without problem stick out tongue

Yeah and they were pretty close and in the end looked pretty beaten up.

Current did that? you sure it was full power as it would have ripped a huge hole into the ground.

juggernaut74
Just look at their fight stick out tongue

Besides he was still able to take full on blasts from Havoc without problem stick out tongue We just went through that in another thread. We all finally agreed that Juggy won the fight.

King_Mungi
What? No one did.

Newjak
Yeah and they were pretty close and in the end looked pretty beaten up.

Current did that? you sure it was full power as it would have ripped a huge hole into the ground. laughing

Yes he did and he came back steaming and angry stick out tongue

King_Mungi
laughing

Yes he did and he came back steaming and angry stick out tongue

I'm talking about the end of the fight, did you see Jugz face? It literally looked like it was falling off.

Newjak
I'm talking about the end of the fight, did you see Jugz face? It literally looked like it was falling off. Cain's face always looks like it is getting ready to fall off stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Should move to Canada to get the Health Care System as that can't be healthy

Newjak
It probably isn't stick out tongue

Still I wonder how a fight between Sas and Classic Juggs would go big grin

King_Mungi
Classic would destroy Sasquatch, physically there wouldn't be anything he could do to him.

Newjak
Classic would destroy Sasquatch, physically there wouldn't be anything he could do to him. Good at least we have that out of the way shifty

King_Mungi
Good at least we have that out of the way shifty

Now try to persuade the Hulk fans, good luck wink

Newjak
Now try to persuade the Hulk fans, good luck wink It shall be done eventually big grin

King_Mungi
It shall be done eventually big grin

Sadly, I doubt that. There are people here that say he can take Galactus embarrasment

golem370
Who can take. There are also people who think Alpha Flight can take Galactus to.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
Who can take. There are also people who think Alpha Flight can take Galactus to.

No there arn't, because we know Guardian took down a weakened Galactus who was weakened due to being in the Qwrlln dimension. That was not him at full power, he couldn't even use his power cosmic to attack.... which if you read it was even stated in the mini.

but your the one who thinks Guardian and Vindicator have no way of hurting current Jugz, silly me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.