wonderwoman vs (Mauvais) wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins.

King_Mungi
Wonder Woman, why? Speed and lasso.

Mauvais fought the Ancient One and even Strange was unsure if he could beat him, but Mauvais doesn't have the speed.

TricksterPriest
Wasn't Mauvais an uber sorcerer? I think he's got a shot of winning. Unless Wondy BFRs him to the sun shifty

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wasn't Mauvais an uber sorcerer? I think he's got a shot of winning. Unless Wondy BFRs him to the sun shifty

good post trickster.

TricksterPriest
However, if Mungi thinks Wondy can win this, I'll defer to his judgement. stick out tongue

carver9
However, if Mungi thinks Wondy can win this, I'll defer to his judgement. stick out tongue

Not a good post. Have your own opinion because I enjoy fussing with you anyway. I seem to get the win over you every time.

TricksterPriest
I'm defering to Mungi, because he's the only person on this site qualified to call this fight. and what win? You argued that a 2nd rate avengers team with no top tier could beat Superman. haermm

carver9
I'm defering to Mungi, because he's the only person on this site qualified to call this fight. and what win? You argued that a 2nd rate avengers team with no top tier could beat Superman. haermm

but was I arguing by myself that the team could win. By the way I was just messing with ya. I wanted to see how short tempered you were. Man youre just to easy to make mad.

Youre a cool person to debate with. You seem to insult people alot but hey this forum is made up of a lot of people that do that. Im glad you brought that fight back up because im about to post back on it.

TricksterPriest
Oh god. roll eyes (sarcastic) You got curbstomped once man, give it up. stick out tongue I'm usually high as a mofo when I post on this site. smokin'

carver9
Oh god. roll eyes (sarcastic) You got curbstomped once man, give it up. stick out tongue I'm usually high as a mofo when I post on this site. smokin'

Youre playing right. Please dont tell me that youre a wead head. Damn; and I thought you were a cool guy. No wonder your post dont make sense half of the time and you vote for the loosing team 90% of the time.

TricksterPriest
laughing Losing? In what world? 2nd, what's wrong with weed? confused It's natural unlike shit like cigarettes and cocaine.

Redatom65
funny how cocaine and cigs also come from plants

carver9
laughing Losing? In what world? 2nd, what's wrong with weed? confused It's natural unlike shit like cigarettes and cocaine.

You do know that weed is a drug right.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
You do know that weed is a drug right.

It can also be used to create fabrics.

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It can also be used to create fabrics.

laughing

Now thats even worse.

Redatom65
Hello, and welcome to Trickster's Intervention!

TricksterPriest
For what? smokin' you guys want a hit? stick out tongue Weed is an herb, not a drug.

carver9
Its a damn drug man. Shut the hell up. And no, I'll pass on that puff that youre offering. Im trying to get through with college. I need all of my brain cells.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins.

diana should

guy222
For what? smokin' you guys want a hit? stick out tongue Weed is an herb, not a drug.

Drugs are bad yes

Symmetric Chaos

But when used as a drug it is in fact a drug. See how that works?

Redatom65
trick, amigo, u say ur high on this board alot, and ur on this board alot, and thus that means ur high alot. I think your bullshitting

1. you don't seem to get outta the house much to get that much.

2. you'd be high all the damn time, and you usally make plenty of sense on aim.

3. So I'm pretty sure, you don't get high very often

-_-'

TricksterPriest
I do act nuts when I post, it's a laugh riot. stick out tongue But I do smoke weed. I'm not lying about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.