Ultimate Namor vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

His Airness
Who wins?

carver9
now this is better. Namor wins.

Caps Conscience
I'm not disagreeing but whats the biggest difference between the two versions and are there stats for the ultimates yet?

Draco69
He's a bigger ******* and he has waterkinesis.

Due to lack of feats, he simply loses. We haven't seen the extent of his waterkinesis (if it IS waterkinesis, it could have been a giant mystical hologram for all we know..) and he hasn't displayed strength, speed or skill that is superior to 616 Namor.

However, Ult. Namor seems to show better resistance to heat since he withstood a full-on torch burn from the Human Torch.

roughrider
He was speculated to be the most powerful superhuman in the Ultimate universe, wasn't he? Ahead of Ultimate Thor? Hmm...
On his brief showing, he would seem to have a better shot than 616 Namor, but I still have to side with Diana here.

His Airness
Originally posted by Draco69
He's a bigger ******* and he has waterkinesis.

Due to lack of feats, he simply loses. We haven't seen the extent of his waterkinesis (if it IS waterkinesis, it could have been a giant mystical hologram for all we know..) and he hasn't displayed strength, speed or skill that is superior to 616 Namor.

However, Ult. Namor seems to show better resistance to heat since he withstood a full-on torch burn from the Human Torch.

It was water, and he's also much smarter than his 616 counterpart.

Strength and durability wise I'd say he's superior to his 616 counterpart. He causally broke free from a device which purpose was to contain the most physically powerful meta human at that time. At that time Reed had knowledge of Hulk, Colossus, Thing, Thor, Juggernaut, etc. Namor was also able to easily knock Thing a few blocks with a a left hook, and one shotted HT all the while fighting constructs of the Ultimates and X-men. Basically, Ultimate Namor is a savage.

emporerpants
wrong. i have that comic in my hand and at no point did namor do anything but get his ass kicked by the constructs until franklin storm pulled the plug on power. he one knocked out the torch long before that happened. torch came back however and the ff4 had namor owned until he did his little water trick. this isn't even close. wonder woman kicks namors teeth in.

Draco69
Originally posted by His Airness
It was water, and he's also much smarter than his 616 counterpart.

Strength and durability wise I'd say he's superior to his 616 counterpart. He causally broke free from a device which purpose was to contain the most physically powerful meta human at that time. At that time Reed had knowledge of Hulk, Colossus, Thing, Thor, Juggernaut, etc. Namor was also able to easily knock Thing a few blocks with a a left hook, and one shotted HT all the while fighting constructs of the Ultimates and X-men. Basically, Ultimate Namor is a savage.

The water was perceived to be water. Who knows? It couldn't have all been an elaborate spell to fool the FF4. He hasn't displayed the ability to do anything more complex other than making a threatening looking water sculpture....

The most physically Marvel character...on Ultimate Earth. Ult. Thor isn't nearly as strong as 616 Thor. Don't get me started on Juggernaut. Ult. Hulk hasn't displayed any strength feats greater than 616 Hulk. Hell, he momentarily got his teeth kicked in by Captain America.

Punching Ult. Thing isn't a big feat. He hasn't shown to be as powerful as 616 Thing. Nothing the likes of Superboy or even Wonder-Girl couldn't do.

Light-hard constructs who clearly weren't as powerful as the original. Basically he was fighting a bunch of holograms.

One-shotting a 20 year old kid on fire isn't a big feat either...

He simply hasn't shown the stones to take down the likes of Diana, Captain Marvel or Superman.

However, if he shows more feats that clearly show the ability to do so....

guy222
Who wins?

diana

His Airness
Originally posted by Draco69
The water was perceived to be water. Who knows? It couldn't have all been an elaborate spell to fool the FF4. He hasn't displayed the ability to do anything more complex other than making a threatening looking water sculpture....

The most physically Marvel character...on Ultimate Earth. Ult. Thor isn't nearly as strong as 616 Thor. Don't get me started on Juggernaut. Ult. Hulk hasn't displayed any strength feats greater than 616 Hulk. Hell, he momentarily got his teeth kicked in by Captain America.

Punching Ult. Thing isn't a big feat. He hasn't shown to be as powerful as 616 Thing. Nothing the likes of Superboy or even Wonder-Girl couldn't do.

Light-hard constructs who clearly weren't as powerful as the original. Basically he was fighting a bunch of holograms.

One-shotting a 20 year old kid on fire isn't a big feat either...

He simply hasn't shown the stones to take down the likes of Diana, Captain Marvel or Superman.

However, if he shows more feats that clearly show the ability to do so....

It was Water Draco. Speculation is unnecessary as he controlled water twice in the arc. One during his initial release, and the second time during the conclusion.

Notice here, before his release how the waves are calm.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/namorcontrolwater1.jpg

Now notice how after his release and he's no longer submerged the waves are more fierce, and untamed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/namorcontrolwater2.jpg

Also look how the sculpture falls back into the ocean as he takes off.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/Namorwatersculpture3.jpg

It's fairly apparent that Namor can control water on a vast scale.

Regardless if the Ultimate incarnations of the characters are as strong as their 616 counterparts, Namor still casually broke free from a device that was supposedly able to restrain the strongest of them all. Namor broke free with a simple flex of the arms.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/Namorstrongestmetahuman3.jpg

I agree, simply punching him isn't impressive. However punching him across the city to the point where he requires vehicle transportation to return to the fight scene is. Especially considering Ultimate Thing is regarded as one of the physically most powerful beings in the Ultimate Universe. Also, Ultimate Thing is just as strong if not stronger than 616 Thing.

Also, Namor easily flew through Reed's machine that possessed all the powers of the F-4. the machine was basically a replica of 616 Super Skrull.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/NamorvsF-4tank4.jpg

They may not be as powerful as the originals, but they were powerful none the less.

Meh, I guess.

Proving such was never my intentions. I was simply pointing out some of his feats.

I forgot to point out earlier that Namor has the ability to instantly teleport.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/Namorinstanttransportation.jpg

What makes his feats even more impressive is all were done soon after being awoken from his 9000 year hibernation. It was stated by Reed that his muscles weren't even working efficiently.

Jebus reborn
It was Water Draco. Speculation is unnecessary as he controlled water twice in the arc. One during his initial release, and the second time during the conclusion.

Notice here, before his release how the waves are calm.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/namorcontrolwater1.jpg

Now notice how after his release and he's no longer submerged the waves are more fierce, and untamed.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/namorcontrolwater2.jpg

Also look how the sculpture falls back into the ocean as he takes off.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/Namorwatersculpture3.jpg

It's fairly apparent that Namor can control water on a vast scale.

Regardless if the Ultimate incarnations of the characters are as strong as their 616 counterparts, Namor still casually broke free from a device that was supposedly able to restrain the strongest of them all. Namor broke free with a simple flex of the arms.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/Namorstrongestmetahuman3.jpg

I agree, simply punching him isn't impressive. However punching him across the city to the point where he requires vehicle transportation to return to the fight scene is. Especially considering Ultimate Thing is regarded as one of the physically most powerful beings in the Ultimate Universe. Also, Ultimate Thing is just as strong if not stronger than 616 Thing.

Also, Namor easily flew through Reed's machine that possessed all the powers of the F-4. the machine was basically a replica of 616 Super Skrull.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/NamorvsF-4tank4.jpg

They may not be as powerful as the originals, but they were powerful none the less.

Meh, I guess.

Proving such was never my intentions. I was simply pointing out some of his feats.

I forgot to point out earlier that Namor has the ability to instantly teleport.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/Namorinstanttransportation.jpg

What makes his feats even more impressive is all were done soon after being awoken from his 9000 year hibernation. It was stated by Reed that his muscles weren't even working efficiently. Well... at least they played out Marvel's first, right in the Ultimate Verse.

His Airness
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Well... at least they played out Marvel's first, right in the Ultimate Verse.

What'd you mean by that?

Jebus reborn
What'd you mean by that? Marvel's first character, is the strongest in the Ultimate Universe... like he should be.

His Airness
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Marvel's first character, is the strongest in the Ultimate Universe... like he should be.

He's also one of the smartest. He learned the English language in under an hour by simply observing human gestures and mannerisms.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Ultimate%20Namor%20Feats/Namorlearnlanguage.jpg

llagrok
Diana's too fast, isn't she?

Every Tom, Dick and Harry can go beyond light speed in DC.

His Airness
Originally posted by llagrok
Diana's too fast, isn't she?

Every Tom, Dick and Harry can go beyond light speed in DC.

?

emporerpants
that wasn't a teleportation feat by namor. see those lines? they indicate that he flew upwards. he simply grabbed sue and flew to fast for the bots to keep up. there is no teleportation taking place. ultimate namor is tough, but he can't take wonder woman. not by a long shot.

His Airness
Originally posted by emporerpants
that wasn't a teleportation feat by namor. see those lines? they indicate that he flew upwards. he simply grabbed sue and flew to fast for the bots to keep up. there is no teleportation taking place. ultimate namor is tough, but he can't take wonder woman. not by a long shot.

no expression

His Airness
Where is Draco? I'm bored, and the vs forums getting stale. sad

emporerpants
well, i looked at it again, and it does look like teleportation. sorry. still, he's not beating wonder woman. he just doesn't have the ability. his feats are nothing compared to wonder woman. until namor hauls a third of the earths weight, he's screwed.

Magee
Technically one full force punch from WW should be able to put Namor down/ kill him. Also the fact that Namor should never be able hit her and the fact that he wouldn't be able to do much damage anyway makes me wonder how he will win.

His Airness
Originally posted by Magee
Technically one full force punch from WW should be able to put Namor down/ kill him. Also the fact that Namor should never be able hit her and the fact that he wouldn't be able to do much damage anyway makes me wonder how he will win.

You think so, because I doubt a single punch will be enough. sad

emporerpants
yeah, a single punch will be enough. if not, she lands more and takes him out. seriously, check wonder womans respect thread for some incredible feats, and then check the ONE ISSUE of ultimate fantastic 4 where namor does something. his 3 feats are nothing compared to wonder womans. from what we've seen, wonder woman is far faster, stronger, and a better fighter. we don't know if namor is a trained fighter or if he simply relies on brute strength. that point is moot though, seeing as how wonder woman if faster and stronger.

His Airness
yeah, a single punch will be enough. if not, she lands more and takes him out. seriously, check wonder womans respect thread for some incredible feats, and then check the ONE ISSUE of ultimate fantastic 4 where namor does something. his 3 feats are nothing compared to wonder womans. from what we've seen, wonder woman is far faster, stronger, and a better fighter. we don't know if namor is a trained fighter or if he simply relies on brute strength. that point is moot though, seeing as how wonder woman if faster and stronger.

Hence the small problem with respect threads. sad

carver9
well, i looked at it again, and it does look like teleportation. sorry. still, he's not beating wonder woman. he just doesn't have the ability. his feats are nothing compared to wonder woman. until namor hauls a third of the earths weight, he's screwed.

I guess he dont win because she is to fast and strong. 1st thing youre guessing on his strength since no one actually knows how strong he is and second thing speed dont always win a fight. Lobo is one of the slowest people around but it is very hard to find someone to beat him. So your telling me that since quicksilver is faster that he can beat lobo because hes faster. Nope.

We dont know if wonder woman will win or lose until we see more feats from u namor but the little that I have seen makes me think that this will be a great fight.

carver9
Another thing. Namor can take wonder woman punches. Namor has taken punches from the strongest beings on earth and since he fighting wonderwoman im guessing that its different.

emporerpants
until ultimate namor puts up anything even remotely close to what wonder woman has done, he gets raped.

carver9
until ultimate namor puts up anything even remotely close to what wonder woman has done, he gets raped.

Well wonderwoman havent done close to the things that superman has done or did do and she raped an enraged superman during the max lord saga (she also cut his throat, could have killed him during that time if she wanted to). She broke his ribs. She busted his ear drums, almost broke his leg but she said that she was holding back. Do you want to know the sad thing about that, superman is stronger, faster, and has more powers.

Do you get it.

Almost forgot; superman wasnt holding back. He was giving it his all, since he WAS thinking that he was fighting doomsday.

emporerpants
look at what you wrote. read it once or twice. think real hard. superman is much more powerful than wonder woman. you said it. so wouldn't her victory by you constitue pis? your own words. that said, you're underestimating wonder woman totally. supes takes the majority against her, but he wouldn't win every time. that can be seen as one of the times he doesn't.

also, supes was fighting out of character in that fight and totally stupid. this typically happens when a character is under some kind of illusion or mind control. if he was fighting normally, he would have taken her most likely. most people will agree that superman takes the majority against wonder woman. also, if wonder woman can do that to SUPERMAN, then namor is as good as dead.

do YOU get it?

tkitna
Ultimate Namor has some decent feats.

Diana 10/10

carver9
look at what you wrote. read it once or twice. think real hard. superman is much more powerful than wonder woman. you said it. so wouldn't her victory by you constitue pis? your own words. that said, you're underestimating wonder woman totally. supes takes the majority against her, but he wouldn't win every time. that can be seen as one of the times he doesn't.

also, supes was fighting out of character in that fight and totally stupid. this typically happens when a character is under some kind of illusion or mind control. if he was fighting normally, he would have taken her most likely. most people will agree that superman takes the majority against wonder woman. also, if wonder woman can do that to SUPERMAN, then namor is as good as dead.

do you GET it?

get this. When superman loses, he all of a sudden fights out of character. Wonderwoman is just as strong and just as fast but do you want to know what tipped the scale in their fight, her fighting skills. If you compare her fighting skills to clarks its>>>>>>clarks. I did say that he was more powerful than her BUT isnt thor more powerful than juggernaut but lost. Isnt gorgon more powerful than wolverine but lost. Isnt gladiator more powerful than cannonball but lost. Do you get it. Its not your power that makes you win a fight, its how you use it. Wolverine, spiderman, hulk, hercules,sabertooth, even beast, beat people that are far more powerful than them because they know how to use there powers to the best of their ability.

It happens in comics all the time. Namor himself has beaten people that are far more powerful than he is. Yes, Ill admit superman is a bit more power than wonderwoman but does that change the fact that he lost, no it dont.

By the way it is some people that actually think that wonderwoman can take superman. People dont always vote for superman because hes superman. Some people also face the fact that there favorite characters lose. Juggernaut is my favorite but Im accepting the fact that he lost to spiderman. Wolverine is also my favorite and Im accepting the fact that he lost to bishop.

Do you GET it.

emporerpants
wow, you're retarded. READ what you said. you wrote that superman is stronger, faster, and has more powers. which IS correct. but in your last post you said she was just as fast and just as strong. how very odd that you would contradict yourself in the very next post. most morons wait until a couple pages at least to contradict themselves, but i see that you're a real go getter.

again, i said that supes would take THE MAJORITY. that allows for some wins for wonder woman. its perfectly possible for her to beat supes, its just more likely that supes would win. hence, supes for the majority. ask the boards resident wonder woman experts, draco and xmarks. they'll both tell you that supes takes the majority. also, are you really going to use the cannonball and gladiator fight? glads was low on confidence and the fight was clearly pis. you DO know what pis is right? do you get it yet? probably not.

carver9
wow, you're retarded. READ what you said. you wrote that superman is stronger, faster, and has more powers. which IS correct. but in your last post you said she was just as fast and just as strong. how very odd that you would contradict yourself in the very next post. most morons wait until a couple pages at least to contradict themselves, but i see that you're a real go getter.

again, i said that supes would take THE MAJORITY. that allows for some wins for wonder woman. its perfectly possible for her to beat supes, its just more likely that supes would win. hence, supes for the majority. ask the boards resident wonder woman experts, draco and xmarks. they'll both tell you that supes takes the majority. also, are you really going to use the cannonball and gladiator fight? glads was low on confidence and the fight was clearly pis. you DO know what pis is right? do you get it yet? probably not.

laughing

you almost got me but i guess you dont understand "just as" means almost there. Almost there means that the other person is stronger, etc... but the person isnt to far behind. Thats not contradicting myself, thats telling you that he is faster and stronger but not enough to make a difference.

And yes i am using the gladiator and cannonball fight because what cannonball did could work on about any physical being in comics that throws punches. He absorbed his punch and sent it back to him.You do know that cannonbal (RECENT CANNONBALL) has the power to absorb kinetic energy.

I do know what pis stands for also but it seems like when people favorite character loose they seem to throw that up so that there character want look bad. Yes the superman and wonderwoman fight would have been pis IF wonderwoman didnt have the strength or the tools to bring superman down. Why do you think that the jla sent her down there to stop him anyway because they knew that she could do it.

Also with the insults. Me and you are just debating. Im not getting mad at you. You might make a point and change my mind. Why insult when you can just prove your point. But if you want to insult, you can keep going but Ill just post back at your debates in a way that Im suppose to, respectively. embarrasment

emporerpants
sorry, about the insult, its a bad habit. but just as does in fact mean equal. seriously. also, his advantages in strength and speed do make a difference. one of the reasons he takes the majority. supes could sun dip and rape her, blast her with heat vision in her eyes that is said on panel to be so hot that science can't measure it, break all her bones with his superior strength, freeze her and actually take advantage of the fact that she's frozen, refreeze her if he needs to, etc. supes has more advantages in the fight then she does. its a fact. thus, supes takes the majority, and as i said, draco and xmarks will agree on that. that said, wonder woman is VERY capable of taking a good amount of wins, just not the majority.

carver9
sorry, about the insult, its a bad habit. but just as does in fact mean equal. seriously. also, his advantages in strength and speed do make a difference. one of the reasons he takes the majority. supes could sun dip and rape her, blast her with heat vision in her eyes that is said on panel to be so hot that science can't measure it, break all her bones with his superior strength, freeze her and actually take advantage of the fact that she's frozen, refreeze her if he needs to, etc. supes has more advantages in the fight then she does. its a fact. thus, supes takes the majority, and as i said, draco and xmarks will agree on that. that said, wonder woman is VERY capable of taking a good amount of wins, just not the majority.

You might be right. He might get 6/10 but I dont think that the way you put them above would be how she would be defeated. And superman superior strength means nothing in this fight when the person fights a kazillion times better than you do. Answer this for me, do you think that wonderwoman is fast enough to evade supermans heat vision because i think that she is. You do know that wonderwoman entered the speed force under her own speed. You do know that wonderwoman has raced the flash under her own speed. She is fast enough to keep up with superman and evade any tricks that he tries to pull up. the same can be said for superman, he has the speed to evade her also but her trick (tiara, laso) would play different than what superman could do to her since he is weak to magic. Wonderwoman has the durability to stand up to superman. I agree with you 6/10 (even though in my heart I still say 50/50).

emporerpants
alright, we agree then. 6/10 for supes. even though in my heart i say supes 7/10 stick out tongue

carver9
alright, we agree then. 6/10 for supes. even though in my heart i say supes 7/10 stick out tongue

laughing

no, 6/10. lets leave it at that so we can stop arguing. wink

emporerpants
sure, sounds like a plan big grin

His Airness
What are you two arguing about?

carver9
crazy stuff. We were arguing about superman and wonderwoman. Who would win..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
crazy stuff. We were arguing about superman and wonderwoman. Who would win..

Makes sense. Superman is clearly UltNamor's equal no expression

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Makes sense. Superman is clearly UltNamor's equal no expression

we wasnt fussing about superman vs namor, we were fussing about who would win out of wonder woman and superman.

Symmetric Chaos
we wasnt fussing about superman vs namor, we were fussing about who would win out of wonder woman and superman.

In a WW vs UltNamor thread no expression

carver9
yeah, I dont know how we got on that topic but it happened. Stupid huh.

His Airness
yeah, I dont know how we got on that topic but it happened. Stupid huh.

Yeah, so get back on topic.

His Airness
bump

Photon009
Ultimate Namor wins. Wonder Woman is not as strong as Superman. She's more around Thing/Ultimate Thing's level, and Ultimate Namor was leagues above that. I would say WW/Ultimate Thing is about 70-75% of Superman's strength, whereas Ultimate Namor is about 95%. Ultimate Namor was a beast.

Galvaclaw
blink

Badabing
Originally posted by Photon009
Ultimate Namor wins. Wonder Woman is not as strong as Superman. She's more around Thing/Ultimate Thing's level, and Ultimate Namor was leagues above that. I would say WW/Ultimate Thing is about 70-75% of Superman's strength, whereas Ultimate Namor is about 95%. Ultimate Namor was a beast. blink What the f**k? messed eek2 shocking eer.

starlock
Wonder Woman for the majority 8/10

grey fox
WW 10/10

When Namor can take on Supes THEN I'll consider giving Namor a 1/10

His Airness
Originally posted by grey fox
WW 10/10

When Namor can take on Supes THEN I'll consider giving Namor a 1/10

Not commenting on who wins, but thats extremely faulty logic. ermm

grey fox
Not commenting on who wins, but thats extremely faulty logic. ermm

Not particularly. Faulty logic consists of you repeatedly claiming that Namor teleported when even the art shows he didn't.

I'm just being a realist. WW fist will go clean through Namor...

His Airness
Originally posted by grey fox
Not particularly. Faulty logic consists of you repeatedly claiming that Namor teleported when even the art shows he didn't.

I'm just being a realist. WW fist will go clean through Namor...

No that would be misinterpretation of a scan, none of which occurred seeing as how the scan depicted Namor disappearing, and reappearing. Logic is the study of the properties of propositions and deductive reasoning by abstraction and analysis of the form rather than the content of propositions under consideration.

Realist or not your logic is faulty. ermm

Validus
WW kills Namor. Being the strongest person in the Ultimate Universe is hardly impressive when compared to someone like WW.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Photon009
Ultimate Namor wins. Wonder Woman is not as strong as Superman. She's more around Thing/Ultimate Thing's level, and Ultimate Namor was leagues above that. I would say WW/Ultimate Thing is about 70-75% of Superman's strength, whereas Ultimate Namor is about 95%. Ultimate Namor was a beast.

faint What the f**k? dur

AbelAnderson
Post Crisis WW wins IMO.

mighty adam
Ultimate namor really only got that one showing its beasty as hell but its just really one. Ww pre dcun was near superman equal arguably better fully geared in a 1v1 vs the two.

namorsubby
Is ult namor actually more powerful or less under rated?

Ok...maybe hes a tad more powerful

zopzop
Originally posted by namorsubby
Is ult namor actually more powerful or less under rated?

Ok...maybe hes a tad more powerful
He seems to be as powerful, at a minimum, physically as 616 Namor plus he has monstrous hydrokinetic abilities.

I say he can take her.

AbelAnderson
Originally posted by zopzop
He seems to be as powerful, at a minimum, physically as 616 Namor plus he has monstrous hydrokinetic abilities.

I say he can take her.
But I think if WW uses full speed at the start she wins, and I think this depends on battle area.
I'd say WW 8-9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.