Black Adam Vs. Genis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Since apparently SOME people thought that Genis is weaker then Black Adam...

tkitna
Genis

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by King Kandy
Since apparently SOME people thought that Genis is weaker then Black Adam... So, apparently you read nothing of what Red said then?

guy222
Since apparently SOME people thought that Genis is weaker then Black Adam...

Genis

outavodka
Originally posted by guy222
Genis wat he said

His Airness
Genis

King Kandy
Then how the Hell can people say Black Adam can beat Sentry? Since they have approximatly equal power.

TricksterPriest
Then how the Hell can people say Black Adam can beat Sentry? Since they have approximatly equal power.

Ahem.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

Sentry IS NOT equal to Genis-vell. I might give him some wins against Black Adam, (though personally I think Adam takes the majority), but he won't take a single win from Genis.

Genis-Vell is far above the Sentry in power. And claiming their stalemate was legitimate is total bullshit. Genis WILL wreck Sentry.

King Kandy
Saying Genis would wreck Sentry in battle isn't really valid considering... It's been shown he can't.

If EVERY SINGLE FEAT of Sentry's is PIS, you might as well say he's not above peak human level.

TricksterPriest
Not every feat. wink Just a few that are being distorted and blown out of proportion.

Genis wasn't trying. He tossed Sentry out of the microverse in a blink and he didn't even want to fight in the first place.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not every feat. wink Just a few that are being distorted and blown out of proportion.

Genis wasn't trying. He tossed Sentry out of the microverse in a blink and he didn't even want to fight in the first place.
Well it doesn't matter, Sentry still had a great showing in that fight. That showing puts him at sub-skyfather level.

TricksterPriest
Well it doesn't matter, Sentry still had a great showing in that fight. That showing puts him at sub-skyfather level.

Dude, ask anyone here whether they thought Genis was well done at that time. Redatom and a few others think the run should be disregarded. Apparently Genis was way out of character.

SUB-SKYFATHER?! What the f**k? No. A thousand times no. thumb down I have trouble accepting him at herald level, but SUB-SKYFATHER?! Dude, look it over again. That's just insane. no

King Kandy
Sub-Skyfather is guys like Thanos, Mangog, Genis, guys like that.

Jebus reborn
Sub-Skyfather is guys like Thanos, Mangog, Genis, guys like that. And you put Sentry on the same level as Thanos... redicules.

Also, Genis was shown to really be nothing to Thanos...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
And you put Sentry on the same level as Thanos... redicules.
Sentry is possibly Galactus Level. We know he can beat Heralds with ease. A pleasent in-between is Sub-Skyfather.

Also, Genis was shown to really be nothing to Thanos...
When? Genis laughed at the notion of facing Thanos.

Jebus reborn
Sentry is possibly Galactus Level. We know he can beat Heralds with ease. A pleasent in-between is Sub-Skyfather.

When? Genis laughed at the notion of facing Thanos. Nevermind the first one, because well... that isn't even worth a response.

In the Walker arc, he tried to hurt Thanos, and it did nothing at all.

Redatom65
So, apparently you read nothing of what Red said then?

From what I've read of Kandy's posts. e is the biggest "ABC" thinker on KMC

King Kandy
Nevermind the first one, because well... that isn't even worth a response.

In the Walker arc, he tried to hurt Thanos, and it did nothing at all.
I know. This whole thing was one big joke.

Yeah, but Genis hadn't gotten a feel for his powers yet.

Redatom65
edit

Jebus reborn
Yeah, but Genis hadn't gotten a feel for his powers yet. Captain Marvel v3 #17...

Redatom65
yeah, Genis, Thanos, and Thor, go off against , i think Deathwalker or something. it's been a while since I read Volume 3. Good Series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.