Banshee Vs. Magneto (both origionals)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Magneto said it himself during a fight with the 'new' X-men, (consisting of: Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Banshee) That Banshee was the only one of the group worth fighting with. So would the irishman stand a chance in hell? Keep in mind, both are in their origional forms.

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Magneto said it himself during a fight with the 'new' X-men, (consisting of: Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Banshee) That Banshee was the only one of the group worth fighting with. So would the irishman stand a chance in hell? Keep in mind, both are in their origional forms.

banshee

carver9
magneto kills him.

Muck101
In the comic I read, which I semi-quoted, Magneto tossed aside all but Banshee. Banshee was the ONLY one out of the group that even hurt Magneto. Not Wolverine, not Colossus, not even storm.

batdude123
Guess what? Banshee let loose a huge sonic scream towards Magneto, and Erik completely warped the sound waves right back at him.

Magneto 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
Guess what? Banshee let loose a huge sonic scream towards Magneto, and Erik completely warped the sound waves right back at him.

Magneto 10/10

Well that makes no sense. I agree Mags wins but that still seems really wierd.

batdude123
Maybe, but it still happened.

Erik is FAR above Banshee.

tkitna
Mags 10/10

Creshosk
Originally posted by Muck101
Magneto said it himself during a fight with the 'new' X-men, (consisting of: Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Banshee) That Banshee was the only one of the group worth fighting with. So would the irishman stand a chance in hell? Keep in mind, both are in their origional forms. Holy crap.

llagrok
It's weird that Wolverine didn't hurt the master of magnetism?

Mags 10/10

tjcoady
I've read that comic. Magneto gets re-aged by Eric the Red... Banshee lasted about 20 seconds. Then again, none of the X-Men even touched him that fight.

ashroro
Sound isn't a part of the EM spectrum though. That's just some bad writing. Unless he is using magnetic force to push back the force of the wind/pressure that Banshee's wail makes.

batdude123
Originally posted by ashroro
Sound isn't a part of the EM spectrum though. That's just some bad writing. Unless he is using magnetic force to push back the force of the wind/pressure that Banshee's wail makes.

Neither are gravitons, but he's shown manipulation of those too.

Joey Stacks
Banshee vs old school Mags?

Banshee

vs. New School Blood Iron Warmhole opening Mags?

Mags

jollyjim311
Classic Mags has beaten Classic Banshee, if I can remember correctly.

Creshosk
Originally posted by llagrok
It's weird that Wolverine didn't hurt the master of magnetism? No... that he's listed twice.

xmarksthespot
As opposed to the non-origional Banshee and Magneto?

Magneto has dialogue, so Banshee wins. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.