It's Premiere Time!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Hey Guys....I Just wanted to u all that I will do my very Best to Get Full Coverage on the Premiere today!!!

Im Soooo Excited!!!

Today I Get the Pleasure of Meeting 2 of KMC's Members...Calypso and Jackismyboo!!! smile

Anyways Stay Tuned this is where I'll Be Posting Pics and comments about the Event!!

Have a Wonderful Saturday everyone, Wish us Luck and Hopefully we can Make all of u Proud!!! smile

Level 1 Coverage is My Goal!! smile

AudioHeart
LOL You go girl! and GoodLuck thumb up

P.s. Don't forget autographs!!! big grin

Have a Great Time! eek!

JaehSkywalker
yeah, don't forget autographs and pics lol...

have a great time!

and... in your excitement you made three threads. stick out tongue

T.Maria
GOOD LUCK!!!!! big grin

Heres hoping your dream comes true (again lmao! big grin) and you get to meet johnny!! big grin

Give him a kiss from me, will ya??? wink

And i hope that you, calypso and jackismyboo have a fantastic time!!! big grin

JaehSkywalker
maybe you could bind johnny and show him on video here... force him to pay for our transpo towars there, let's get an autograph and kiss each.. and let him go? laughing out loud

jk.

IheartPocky
eek! exciting!

lovethemtigers
gosh i'm so happy and jealous at the same time...see i have this fantasy that if i could ever win the lottery....i would fly all of us in together and we could have a "pirates Marathon"....and we could talk and party and celebrate jack and elizabeth's love..

JaehSkywalker
okay.. that sounded sweet.... lol...

let's do that.. when all of us have enough money to go to your place lol.. happy

SarahB
aw wow! lucky u! lol...hav a fab time and tell us all bout it!! (same with the others tht r going)smile

tee_pirategirl
WHOOOOOOT! Tell us what happened. PROMISE? YAY! We have people inside! And not just ONE. THREE!

Have a good time and lots of pics for us kay?

T.Maria
Does anyone know what time the stars start arriving for the premier???

What time is it in california now??

Just think...diva, calypso and jackismyboo could be standing there talking to johnny or anyone right now.......big grinbig grinbig grin!!!!

Djinn
yeah... when does the event start? and what time is it there? confused

ivebeendepped43
look!! Jack Davenport!! http://i15.tinypic.com/6b93691.jpg

ivebeendepped43
GAH!!!!! JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY!!!!!!!! http://i8.tinypic.com/67rhp50.jpg IM HYPERVENTALATING!!! ITS JOHNNY!! HES SO SSEXXI!!!!! yay! im the first to call his premire pic ssexxi on here!!!!

ivebeendepped43
here he is bigger!! look at that ssexxi gettup!!! and those EYES!!! http://i11.tinypic.com/62hhy6s.jpg

ivebeendepped43
HES SO GORGEOUS!!!!!! http://i17.tinypic.com/61uekw1.jpg

ivebeendepped43
AAHH!! FULL BODY!! THE MAN IS F**KIN BEAUTIFUL! http://i19.tinypic.com/52znhn9.jpg

ivebeendepped43
....2 seconds later..STILL AMAZING! http://i17.tinypic.com/6bvikur.jpg

ivebeendepped43
HES WEARING HIS BOOTS HES WEARING HIS BOOTS HES WEARING HIS BOOTS HES WEARING HIS BOOTS HES WEARING HIS BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GGAAHH!!!!!!
! IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!! http://i9.tinypic.com/63bsd3s.jpg

ivebeendepped43
HES SMILING!!!!!http://i7.tinypic.com/4xmdumr.jpg

ivebeendepped43
the first hair streak!!!!! look!! http://i3.tinypic.com/4l3xq13.jpg

ivebeendepped43
guys!!! come on!! stare at his gorgeousness! im giving u gold here!!! he is NOT 43!! http://i2.tinypic.com/4kbzfki.jpg

IheartPocky
He looks like he's still in Sweeney todd mode! lol

ivebeendepped43
he looks like hes HELLA SSEXXI!!

ivebeendepped43
cuutteee!! so Johnny! http://i14.tinypic.com/4zymm4l.jpg

JaehSkywalker
I like his glasses... happy

droolio love

AudioHeart
OMG HE LOOKS SOO HOT love love love

Look at what he's wearing *drools* omg omg omg...

JaehSkywalker
love love love droolio love love love

sexy hotness...

AudioHeart
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
love love love droolio love love love

sexy hotness...

Damn Straight! lol he's soo hot

He's on FIRE!!!

lol look at his sunnies, they are soo c00l, that is like my favorite shade of blue...

lol i need sunglasses just to look at him!!! cool laughing

omg omg omg he's soo cool

I'm soo jealous, I wish I were there, oh how I wish I were there...

JaehSkywalker
my fav shade of blue too! that's why i like it so much!

he's so hot... he's smokin! on fire!!!! gah! woohoo!!

i wish.. i was there... *sigh*

he's ice cold... and on fire!!! not possible but true! gahhh!

ivebeendepped43
^^ u dont wish you were there. this year, they were literally shoving the celebs past the fans. JOhnny didnt get to sign ANY autographs. some people didnt even get to SEE him. Disney is a b@$t@rd! i cant believe them! those poor people who payed $1500 to see Johnny and flew half way around the world for him...got nothing.

JaehSkywalker
damm!t...

now dive, calypso and... is mina the other one... confused 'll never get johnny's authographs.

oh well... i want to be there anyways. even if i'm only gonna ride the rides.. instead of seeing him..... *sigh*

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
guys!!! come on!! stare at his gorgeousness! im giving u gold here!!! he is NOT 43!! http://i2.tinypic.com/4kbzfki.jpg

omg he is sooo beautiful....he looks gorgeous tonight...absolutely gorgeous....can you believe ...when i look at johnny i always find myself thinking "that's captain jack"...he is a living legacy...one of a kind...sexy..

ivebeendepped43
i adore his outfit!! his 'fits are always so unique and unlike anyone else there! its great!

ivebeendepped43
sorry! correction on my post! Johnny signed some autos for the people at the VERY beginning of the carpet, but thats about it

JaehSkywalker
hope that they got em... *crosses fingers*

yeah.. his outfits are unique... i've always wanted my own unique outfits... prob is i don't have nuff money to make up mine.. erm

JaehSkywalker
gah who cares about me... johnny's so cool he's on fire... !

tee_pirategirl
I"M GONNA DIIIIEEEEE!!! HE'S SO GORGEOUSE...SO HOOOOOT!!! *faints*

lol OMG I've TOTALLY started dressing like him...for like a YEAR now and nobody seems to think it's wierd.

He has SO MANY different looks and they all look AMZING!!!!!!! GAH! I'm seriousely gonna drool all over.

jackismyboo
omg he was so amazing i saw him he smiled and talked to me i melted and strated getting teary he signed two of my things it was so awesome him and orlando and Gore and marty and gibbs and more all signed my pirtae autograph book and Johnny and Orlando signed my pirtae dollars they are both so hot and cute

PirateDiva
*Faints* Seriously....Im In Tears!!!! HE IS GORGEOUS HE BLEW ME A KISS!!!!

But by the time he got to me he had a Jacket on!! smile

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

WOW I Saw Everyone from the cast today!!! WOW!!!!

WOW is really all i can say right NOW!!!

Let me Calm down from The excitement and I'll tell u all about it!!

BY THE WAY I MEET TnT!!!!! lol Ted gave Calypso a Signed DEAD MANS CHEST DVD movie!!! WOW!!!

Wow it was just soooo Much fun!!!

tee_pirategirl
OMG! U MET THEM???!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! WERE CALYPSO AND DIVA WITH U???

I think I'll faint all over again! What happened??? What did he say?

Sorry! I got too excited. Deep breaths. ok spill.

jackismyboo
I saw them but i was with my sister and we had to split up but yeah we all met and talked!!

Okay i got there at 3:45 am and already over a thousand ppl were there and we tried to cut and the line got longer and then Calypso was there early so we went with her and we ran and then we found better seats and split up but i was in main street and met so many ppl. The waiting time was horrible it was hot and sweaty but meeting johnny was worth every millisecond!!

Orlando came and signed every bodies in main street and i talked to him i said thanks for signing and he smiled and winked and said your welcome and i told him he is really fine and he laughed and said thank you!!
Then Later the last person to come was Johnny he was mysterious but yet so sexy. He had his glasses on and his air in his face and his manager dude told him he doesn't have to sign or talk to anybody and i was squished i pushed my way up front id didn't care what happened though the ppl that were in front of me hated me but oh well screw them Anyways johnny signed my book and i yelled at the top of my lungs thank you so much and he looked up and saw me and smiled and said your welcome i nearly fainted i melted i was teary then i asked if he could sign my dollar he said sure and i told him he was sexier in person and he looked up took off his glasses and showed his beautiful white teeth and smiled and said thank you and laughed and i cried and then he put back on his glasses and moved on I will always have that image of him with him smiling his teeth at me looking into my eyes with his brown eyes

oh my gosh my knees buckled i absolutely love him i told everybody that when i meet him my life is complete and Piratediva said no because you will want to keep meeting him and she is right i am going to quit and start acting now just to be with Johnny lmao!!

I was interviewed a couple of times and i was on camera every time it passed by i never yelled and screamed so much in my life and my voice isn't even out, i was singing at the top of my lugs the pirate song though i was surprised most ppl needed the paper to sing it. You can't call yourself a true fan w/o knowing the words!!

It was absolutely amazing!!!

I met chad micheal murrey and Janice dickenson, matt lawrence, joey lawrence, coby briant, Chris from teh bachelor, tom Hollander, Marty, Gore , Gibbs, Recardo off of desperet housewives, Terry Hatcher, Jack davenpot waved and smiled, I met john Voyte, Hiro from heroes, christy carlson remanno, vhilmer or whilmer i can't remember but he was cool, i met Jack the mokey he was on geoffry rush's shoulder with a trainer, I met ppl from dancing with the stars, a world series poker dude nickname jesus,apollo, dixie chicks, and more but i can't think!! It was totally amazing

jackismyboo
that pic is johnny's autograph on my dollar

tee_pirategirl
OMG!!! SO cool! BTW I was kinda depressed when I heard that they didn't sign but than I found these!

tee_pirategirl
I found this one too! Actually found lots more of Orli signing.

tee_pirategirl
Too bad Keira didn't show but atleast they let Keith come.

tee_pirategirl
Keith and Johnny sorta dress like eachother! they're both wearing undone vests and white shirts and huge sunglasses.

T.Maria
OMg im like EXTATIC for you!! big grin

but why was keira not there??
Work projects, you think??? she will be at the UK premier, im sure...damn, i wish i could get down there sad

BUT YOU MET JOHNNY AND OMG DIVA HE BLEW YOU A KISS!!!!

Jackismyboo;
I cant believe he smiled at you and took off his glasses!!!
Thats so cool!!! big grin

what a guy! big grin

AudioHeart
lol you guys are soo lucky!!!

AudioHeart
ARGGGGGGGH That's it, I'm vowing to myself that if they ever make a fourth, NOTHING, and I said NOTHING will stop me...bwahahahaha Happy Dance evil face devil laughing lol

JacksSweet

OxRoXyPiNkxO
Originally posted by jackismyboo
I saw them but i was with my sister and we had to split up but yeah we all met and talked!!

Okay i got there at 3:45 am and already over a thousand ppl were there and we tried to cut and the line got longer and then Calypso was there early so we went with her and we ran and then we found better seats and split up but i was in main street and met so many ppl. The waiting time was horrible it was hot and sweaty but meeting johnny was worth every millisecond!!

Orlando came and signed every bodies in main street and i talked to him i said thanks for signing and he smiled and winked and said your welcome and i told him he is really fine and he laughed and said thank you!!
Then Later the last person to come was Johnny he was mysterious but yet so sexy. He had his glasses on and his air in his face and his manager dude told him he doesn't have to sign or talk to anybody and i was squished i pushed my way up front id didn't care what happened though the ppl that were in front of me hated me but oh well screw them Anyways johnny signed my book and i yelled at the top of my lungs thank you so much and he looked up and saw me and smiled and said your welcome i nearly fainted i melted i was teary then i asked if he could sign my dollar he said sure and i told him he was sexier in person and he looked up took off his glasses and showed his beautiful white teeth and smiled and said thank you and laughed and i cried and then he put back on his glasses and moved on I will always have that image of him with him smiling his teeth at me looking into my eyes with his brown eyes

oh my gosh my knees buckled i absolutely love him i told everybody that when i meet him my life is complete and Piratediva said no because you will want to keep meeting him and she is right i am going to quit and start acting now just to be with Johnny lmao!!

I was interviewed a couple of times and i was on camera every time it passed by i never yelled and screamed so much in my life and my voice isn't even out, i was singing at the top of my lugs the pirate song though i was surprised most ppl needed the paper to sing it. You can't call yourself a true fan w/o knowing the words!!

I met chad micheal murrey and Janice dickenson, matt lawrence, joey lawrence, coby briant, Chris from teh bachelor, tom Hollander, Marty, Gore , Gibbs, Recardo off of desperet housewives, Terry Hatcher, Jack davenpot waved and smiled, I met john Voyte, Hiro from heroes, christy carlson remanno, vhilmer or whilmer i can't remember but he was cool, i met Jack the mokey he was on geoffry rush's shoulder with a trainer, I met ppl from dancing with the stars, a world series poker dude nickname jesus,apollo, dixie chicks, and more but i can't think!! It was totally amazing

That's awesome! By the way, it's Kobe Bryant not Coby Briant, I'm a Laker fan so I had to let you know how to spell his name smile . Did you get an autograph from everyone you met?

IheartPocky
eek! eek! omg

JaehSkywalker
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Gah! I'm so happy for you guys, and jealous at the same time!!! i can't believe this! my eyes are teary. though they refuse to fall... but who cares!!!! gah! guys you are so so so so so so so so so so so so so so lucky! i doubt i could ever make it to the fourth but still whatever can i save the picture of the autograph of johnny?! i can't believe this guys!!! gaaahhh!!!

jackismyboo, if ever interviews come out on tv and on someplace else like here on the net, if you see yourself show yourself!!! gah! i can't believe this still you're so lucky!!!! i can't stop talking right now!!!!! i'd be jumping with excitement right now if i'm not tired!!!! guys you're all so lucky!!!!!!!!!

>.<

SarahB
WOW!!! thts amazing! he actually took his glasses off and smiled! and blew a kiss (etc) if tht was me i wud ov had a stuck on smile on my face the whole day AND fainted on the floor with happiness!!:P:P LOL ! im so happy 4 u lot and hope u get to meet him agenbig grinsmilebig grinsmile

JaehSkywalker
if you fainted on the floor you would be assisted towards the clinic/medic/ or whatever and won't get to do anything else.. stick out tongue

i think i strained my wrist over all the excitement.. erm

big grin i still have mixed emotions in here. big grin

SarahB
haha!big grin yh thts probably true smile

aww mayb u were waving to much with excitementbig grin thts y ur wrist is strained....u neva kno....

do u hav anymore pictures?

JaehSkywalker
nope.. they do.. i'm not with them.. sad i just know them.. from here... erm

sad i strained my wrist from all the excitement.. been jumping around the house and yelling "THEY MET JOHNNY THEY MET JOHNNY THEY MET JOHNNY!"

and i think all our neighbors are all awake... erm

OT: POTC CotBP is being showed in a local channel here.. in preparation for POTC 3 i guess lol.

back to the topic..

love i wish i was there... love

SarahB
aw yh same here ......sad

hehe i hope ur wrist gets betta..hopefully the neighbours are not too angrybig grin lol ........

Sifzensinril
nope.. they do.. i'm not with them.. sad i just know them.. from here... erm

sad i strained my wrist from all the excitement.. been jumping around the house and yelling "THEY MET JOHNNY THEY MET JOHNNY THEY MET JOHNNY!"

and i think all our neighbors are all awake... erm

OT: POTC CotBP is being showed in a local channel here.. in preparation for POTC 3 i guess lol.

back to the topic..

love i wish i was there... love
but if they are awake, it has nothing to do with you, they are awake because undefined ghost is screaming wink
and if you don't sleep how could you be sure, that they sleep?

and back to topic, I wish I was there too

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by jackismyboo

I met chad micheal murrey and Janice dickenson, matt lawrence, joey lawrence, coby briant, Chris from teh bachelor, tom Hollander, Marty, Gore , Gibbs, Recardo off of desperet housewives, Terry Hatcher, Jack davenpot waved and smiled, I met john Voyte, Hiro from heroes, christy carlson remanno, vhilmer or whilmer i can't remember but he was cool, i met Jack the mokey he was on geoffry rush's shoulder with a trainer, I met ppl from dancing with the stars, a world series poker dude nickname jesus,apollo, dixie chicks, and more but i can't think!! It was totally amazing THAT IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!! I COULDNT BE MORE JEALOUS!!!! dude, i would probably say to him something like "Johnny, you are the freakin ssexxiest man aliive, i SWEAR!!!!!

JaehSkywalker
lol yeah.... lol...

well.. we guys in this house are pretty loud.. so i bet they've heard almost everything lol.

especially had enuf of SW and POTC lol....

i'm pretty sure they sleep.. stick out tongue

back to the topic: yeah... i want to see johnny.. sad

Sifzensinril
me too..
I wish someone from pirates came here, but why do I live in this bloody small country but no one know where this bloody country is. duh :/

JaehSkywalker
what country is it?

i live in Philippines.

very small chance.. erm

JaehSkywalker
never mind.. saw it.. and i know the country.. stick out tongue

its in.. sorry.. i forgot.. erm need to brush up on my geology.. or whatever it's called...

europe? or asia? or south america?

Sifzensinril
europe
and I know where Philipphines are smile between Asia and Australia

tia dalma
Anyone know if there's a uk premiere. If there is i should be allowed to go, considering its my birthday today. Got the book of the film hehehe!!! It finishes at the part where Lizzie says "Today, we are . . . . the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!" kinda sucks i wish i knew how it ended.

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by tia dalma
Anyone know if there's a uk premiere. If there is i should be allowed to go, considering its my birthday today. Got the book of the film hehehe!!! It finishes at the part where Lizzie says "Today, we are . . . . the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!" kinda sucks i wish i knew how it ended.
so happy birthday happybday
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8775/tiadalmaja2.png

IheartPocky
Videos from premeire:

http://www.pirates3news.com/

And it comes on E! tonight at 6pm!!! dont forget big grin

tia dalma
Thanks Sifzensinril!

ivebeendepped43
oh this is so cool!!! 4 days!!

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
europe
and I know where Philipphines are smile between Asia and Australia
see, i got it on the first try!

hehe.. cool then..

Originally posted by tia dalma

happy birthday!

PirateDiva
LOL...ok so like i'll post pics up later....but i'll warn u mine are not all that great (thats what happens when u dont have the latest technology and the digital camera u do have has been taken care of ur mom, who is illeterate in technology).....curses at the camera!!! But i have a couple shots...so i'll post!!

For the Most part i was real Happy...Johnny stood in front of us and waved and blew us a kiss!! *faints*

And i understand the whole thing of being late and all the children from make a wish being there waiting for Johnny....so when some of the actors passed us by i completely understood because they would still smile and wave and stop so that at least we could get pics!!!

But to be real Honest the 1 person i was Seriously Deeply Hurt by was JACK DAVENPORT....i was really excited to meet him if not just see him...but he was the worst....he literally rushed right past everyone and when ppl began to chant his name he ducked his head and did not aknowledge the crowd! it was real sad!! I saw him sign 1 autograph and that was because this guy had a huge board and it literally stuck out in front of him, even then he still passed it, but quickly just came back signed it an began power walking again! sad i guess i was just dissappointed!

Bill Nighy passed by waving and blowing Kisses smile

Orlando passed by semi waving with his entourage surrounding him...leaving a lot of crying girls behind!

Chow Yun Fat was charming he was Bowing and he looked very happy and greatful to be there!! smile

Tom Hollander- Signed my autograph book! smile and got a real close up of him! lol...he really is SHORT!! shorter than Me..lol and im 5'5 1/2

Cotton (forgot his name at the moment)- was sweet he was signing autographs but they pulled him and he apologized.

Marty- Signed my autograph book too! smile

Naomi Harris- looked beautiful...she was signing autographs!

Ted and Terry- I got 1 of their autographs not sure who at the moment! lol....but he was cool!!

KEvin McNally- He waved to me when i yelled I Love u Kevin!! smile Unfortunately he was being pulled away too.

Reggie Lee- got to meet him and was very very nice!

Lee aranberg- breezed by as well

Gore- passed by too and was signing autographs smile

Geoffry Rush- was just simply adorable walking slow with the Monkey on his shoulder...I really loved that!! it was a great touch!! He would stop to pose and he waved at me too!!!

Honestly i dont remember seeing Jerry B. at all...lol

Keira didnt go!

all in all what i have to say about this year is that it was great fun....and if i hadnt meet most of them last year i would have been pissed this year!! But i guess it was others turns to meet them smile I was still really Happy that my eyes indulged Johnny once more and the Blowing of the Kiss to us was amazing!! smile I've seen him twice in person, how many ppl can say that? so i consider myself Blessed!! the only thing was i hated the rope along side of the red carpet it really stopped a lot of artist from crossing over to the fans! But i still had fun!

PirateDiva
oo oo also Disney had Jack and Elizabeth impersonators walking the Red Carpet and they were adorable they were holding hands and giving each other sweet kisses...they were adorable!! THEY JUST LOOKED GREAT TOGETHER!! and he was actualy very good...she was a little to Dainty to be Liz...lol...but they were still absolutly FABULOUS TOGETHER! smile

ivebeendepped43
^^ MORE HINTS TO SPARRABETH RIGHT THERE!!

calypso
On Sunday I went back to DL to get a pix with the imposter dude. When my turn came, I walked up to him and put my arm through his and said "How are you" in my best Texas drawl and he replied "Don't touch me!" I looked at him and smiled and said are we going to take a picture or not and he said "Don't touch me" and then mumbled something unintelligable, but I got the picture. I thought of all the people we met at the premiere he was absolutely the rudest.

Diva got her blown kiss and I got my wave and I hope he got the charm I passed to the security guy to give him when he told us they were putting the foreign press in front of us and the double barricade. I thought Diva was going to stroke out on me.

I had just a marvelous time and did not get a single autograph except the one on the DVD that Ted handed me. I left that for Diva and all the other screaming fans. Ted was great fun and he played with the crowd. The security dude joked with me all day. I hope he gave JD that charm. I guess I'll find out if he winds up wearing it. But, truth be told, I thought I was going to faint when he stopped in front of me and waved. I had changed to my digital camera and had even put in new batteries about an hour before JD got to us. My camera did not work at all and I tried to take that pix three times.

I had four rolls of film developed today, and was surprised at how few celebs I did capture. But it was so much fun meeting Diva and Jackismyboo that the whole experience was just AWE inspiring. I wish each of you had been able to stand in my place and see what I saw and experience the magic on the red carpet. I still get chills thinking about it.

My friend Glenda lost her digital camera somewhere between the hotel and home. She had a lot of pix I did not get. She is still calling tonight trying to find that camera and she took my cartridge out of my digital today to download the pix I took. If I can figure out how to load these pix I have on the computer, I will.

I just wish ya'll could have been there.

IheartPocky
o0o0o exciting. how did you and the others find eachother?? smile

Ditte3
Lucky,lucky girl.I mean girls:PirateDiva and Calypso smile

JaehSkywalker
lucky girls.. stick out tongue

i wish i'd see johnny depp just once in my life and get a pic and autograph.. sad >.<

AudioHeart
lucky girls.. stick out tongue

i wish i'd see johnny depp just once in my life and get a pic and autograph.. sad >.<

Same Here sad sad

JaehSkywalker
yeah...

hope it happens on pirates 4... happy

Sifzensinril
we must start saving money... smile

JaehSkywalker
yeah..

but i'm not that patient...

and i'm more of get-and-spend...

calypso
Ooops, goofed up big time. I stated here that Ted was the one joking with me and handed me the signed DVD, but it was Terry. Boy, how dumb. Like in dumb and dumber.
So, I will turn this into a moral lesson like Disney; be careful who you joke with, they may not be who U think they are. *crawls off with bright red face and hides*

Sifzensinril
lol good moral lesson smile

JaehSkywalker
lol.. no worries. i don't really know what they both look like lol..

ivebeendepped43
*sigh* JOhnny is so gorgeous

PirateDiva
CALYPSO is probably 1 of the Coolest PPL i've ever Met!!!! lol...I had a great time with her!!! big grin

Jackismyboo is soooo incredibly cute and sweet!!!

They both were there for me when i was stuck in my crisis of getting there and i will forever be Greatful for that!!! It was a ball meeting them....and Im really glad i had the Opportunity to do sooo!!! smile

GOOD TIMES LADIES!!!

Once again I'll try to post Pics Later on Today!!! smile Sorry I keep Stalling..lol

calypso
Your the greatest and if it had not been for you I wouldn't have had a clue what to do when I got there. Thanx again friend.

ivebeendepped43
awww!!! i wish i could meet u guys!! so not fair!!! ur still like, my bfs tho!!

jackismyboo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
CALYPSO is probably 1 of the Coolest PPL i've ever Met!!!! lol...I had a great time with her!!! big grin

Jackismyboo is soooo incredibly cute and sweet!!!

They both were there for me when i was stuck in my crisis of getting there and i will forever be Greatful for that!!! It was a ball meeting them....and Im really glad i had the Opportunity to do sooo!!! smile

GOOD TIMES LADIES!!!

Once again I'll try to post Pics Later on Today!!! smile Sorry I keep Stalling..lol

lol thanks!! I agree it was really great meeting the both of you!!. You are both great people and really nice!! Same here i am glad i had the oppertunity to meet both of you!!!

Calypso: I love your glasses they are so cool and you are so sweet!!! smile

Piratediva: you are really nice and funny!! Aww we saw Johnny!!! rolling on floor laughing

It was great meeting you both and i hope for the best. big grin. Thanks for being so nice and sweet!!!!

ivebeendepped43
IM SO JEALOUS!! i wanna meet KMC members!!!

JaehSkywalker
we need to arrange something.. laughing out loud maybe i'll see y'all in 5 years or so.. after college... *laughs*

ivebeendepped43
lol ok! we'll meet in LA!

JaehSkywalker
sure... what time? laughing out loud

AudioHeart
lol.

ivebeendepped43
um....how about noon at the McDonald's on Snta Monica Blvd. where I MET DAVID SPADE!! WOOT!

calypso
Ok, ok, ok, I have to tell ya'll this dream I had last night. I guess I am still stressing over the fact that none of the cameras around me worked when JD appeared in front of us including mine.

Remember in Benny & Joon when JD is seated at the bar in the diner with Joon and he sticks a fork in two hogey rolls and starts making them dance, well picture me standing at the rail on the red carpet doing the same thing and JD appears and says " Make it flash, make it flash." Only problem with this dream is that I didn't have a camera in my hand. Oh, I am forever doomed to remember that one moment in time when everything stood still and nothing worked.

OMG I am still stressing over this. Do we still have a stress thread. I need to find it. *runs away crying*

ivebeendepped43
you know why your cameras broke right? Its because Johnny's radiant gorgeousness broke it. smile

IheartPocky
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
you know why your cameras broke right? Its because Johnny's radiant gorgeousness broke it. smile

lol

that story is horrible.. heartbreaking.. cry

ivebeendepped43
lol!! i cant believe ur cameras wouldnt work! i mean, i know Johnny was beautiful, but i didnt know he was THAT gorgeous!! lol

CaptinJackLover
ok im officially depressed.im glad u guys had fun though! i didnt realize hw amazig it would be! agh...and u met each other! ur soooo lucky....im jealous. those pics of johnny were AMAZING!!!!! :0 : smile smile smile smile smile smile

PirateDiva
Ok Guys Here's the Pics Im really sorry that the pics arent great but like i said MY CAMReRA Sucked, but i tried:

Reggie Lee Tai Huang
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/3-4.jpg

Stunt Choreographer
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/4-6.jpg

Cotton
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/5-3.jpg

Kevin McNally (waving at me)
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/6-3.jpg

TnT
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/7-2.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/8-3.jpg

PirateDiva
Ok More!!!

Jack Davenport for all u Norrie Lovers smile
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/9-6.jpg

Mina this was for u Vanessa Branch (Giselle/ Orbit Gum Chick) and Lauren (scarlett)
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/10-3.jpg

Naomi Harris
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/11-6.jpg

Chow Yun Fat
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/12-3.jpg

Tom Hollander- Beckett..lol
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/13-2.jpg

Sifzensinril
oOoOoOh

AudioHeart
LOL, cool Photos!!! big grin big grin

PirateDiva
Bill Nighy
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/14-4.jpg

Jonathon Price- Gov. Swan
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/15-3.jpg

Orlando Bloom
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/16-4.jpg

Marty Keeblah
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/17-5.jpg

Lee Arenberg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/18-4.jpg

And My Only Shot of Johnny....But i made a mental Picture of him blowing a kiss a kiss at me!! Oh I Love Him!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/19-2.jpg

IheartPocky
o0o0 tom always looks so.. i dunno.. i can't explain it..

AudioHeart
Marty look like he's rapping...like a DJ...lol...maybe it's just me wink big grin laughing

ivebeendepped43
awesomawesome!!

Ericadawn
Originally posted by IheartPocky
o0o0 tom always looks so.. i dunno.. i can't explain it..

Lecherous?

IheartPocky
lol no.. more like.. scared.. unsure.. drugged? hehe

ivebeendepped43
NORRI!!!

Sifzensinril
indeed

Sifzensinril
sorry, I thought it's Last Letter thread

ivebeendepped43
lmao!! thats ok!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.