King vs Lien Neville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Just seeing the other post regaurding Ms Neville, I though I might make a post involving her. Lien is also one of my fav SNK gals. big grin and folks know how I feel about King.

So who do you think wins it?

judgement hand
which king? tekken or KOF?

~ the jaguar headed hand of judgement

P-Geyser
Originally posted by judgement hand
which king? tekken or KOF?

~ the jaguar headed hand of judgement

King of SNK.(AOF and KOF)

lightness
king wins. unless she fires a beam from her from surprise when she walks away from victory.

brainchild81
?

Tough one, but I think King wins. Lein's one of the best SNK's made recently, but I don't think she's been around long enough to F w/King

P-Geyser
Yeah thats what I think.

Sado22
King rpes her. In an interview Falcoon confirmed that Lien is actually low tier as far as fighting calibre goes. She's mainly eyecandy. Something like Mai.

King pwns her.......and............

~Sado

olympian
and...........rips her cloathing.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
King rpes her. In an interview Falcoon confirmed that Lien is actually low tier as far as fighting calibre goes. She's mainly eyecandy. Something like Mai.

King pwns her.......and............

~Sado Is this interview in English form? Dude needs to be KTFO for making Ash.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
Is this interview in English form? Dude needs to be KTFO for making Ash.

laughing We also can agree on that...but dont tell Emp(runs away)

Sado22
yeah its in english brain.......how how else do you think I read it dumbass laughing

~Sado

brainchild81
laughing Errrrrrr.........shut the fawk up Sado. I've seen you use Japanese words b4 so I thought you knew japanese. *brainchild feels stupid & runs away* Got a link to it?

Xenogears
Stop whining brainy..aww..

Sado22
the link is on wikipedia...err....but you'll have to type falcoon for it.
now go to your room! you're grounded! mad

~The Imposing Sado-sama

brainchild81
Dammit!mad

olympian
Originally posted by Sado22
yeah its in english brain.......how how else do you think I read it dumbass laughing

~Sado
laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.