Ultimate Thor vs 616 Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Oh thor comes back, but its ult.thor, and he learns what hapnd to 616cap n hes pissd.
Its Ult.Thor on the hunt for Ironman.
no outside help,for this fight in NY.

grey fox
Ult Thor 6/10

His Airness
I don't know, it's a toss up.

outavodka
Tony would most likely go down swinging.

TricksterPriest
Can't call it. Don't know enough about Ult. Thor. I know he's weaker than 616, but how good is he exactly? Plus, didn't he disappear too? confused

His Airness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can't call it. Don't know enough about Ult. Thor. I know he's weaker than 616, but how good is he exactly? Plus, didn't he disappear too? confused

wow...

guy222
Originally posted by outavodka
Oh thor comes back, but its ult.thor, and he learns what hapnd to 616cap n hes pissd.
Its Ult.Thor on the hunt for Ironman.
no outside help,for this fight in NY.

thor

Fanboy
Iron Man easily I don Think Ultimate Thor can stand up to him since Iron Man can tap into the frequencies controlling the hammer and shut it down.

CasanoVa
Harder than first thought.

Ult Thor's powers are tech based (through the belt and hammer), when it's taken away from him he's pretty much all powerless. When he does have the hammer though he can pull of quite a few impressive feats, huge thunderstorms and teleporting things to other dimensions etc.

Iron Man could probably take advantage of the fact Ult Thor's powers are tech based (Especially with his extremis upgrade) and it's not like he hasn't fought stronger oponnents than Ult Thor before, his experience could also come in very handy. If this were 616 Thor so would his versatility, but Ult Thor uses his hammer pretty smartly..

So.. Yeah..

Thor 6.5/10

The Pict
I reckon Tony will give Thor a doing, he was given a beating by Ult Colossus after all.

Blair Wind
Tony pwns him no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Tony pwns him no expression

No.

See heres why, Thor can give off a huge EMP wave. The last time that happened to Stark he spazzed out and was paralysed for at least Ten minutes.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by grey fox
No.

See heres why, Thor can give off a huge EMP wave. The last time that happened to Stark he spazzed out and was paralysed for at least Ten minutes.

Stark has EMP shielding now erm

He used to not have it and any EMP would cause him to shut down leaving him vulnerable for 6 minutes. He then had a EMP projector and the same thing happened. He finally got some shielding for his armor though erm

TricksterPriest
How big an EMP wave are we talking? Is it big enough to get through Stark's shields? Cause I remember the city wide wave Onslaught made with Magneto's powers knocked out everything, even EMP shielded places like the Baxter building.

So, how big is Thor's wave? And if Tony can take control of the hammer and belt, isn't that basically the end of the match?

CasanoVa
Stark also got ****ed by an EMP shot at him by Kate "Hawkeye" Bishop, which only had him down for about 10-15 seconds. I reckon that'd be enough time for Thor to smash him up, or rip him out of his armour and break his neck.

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How big an EMP wave are we talking? Is it big enough to get through Stark's shields? Cause I remember the city wide wave Onslaught made with Magneto's powers knocked out everything, even EMP shielded places like the Baxter building.

So, how big is Thor's wave? And if Tony can take control of the hammer and belt, isn't that basically the end of the match?

He took out the Chitauri fleet with a single blast.

Innerhype
Iron Man is supposed to be shielded against EMP to a heavy degree, has been for atleast a couple of decades barring retcons.

And isn't Ult. Thor really a god, or some crazy experiment tech user guy like Loki described?

Either way, Tony is going to rip his championship belt and put him out. cool

Rewmac
Originally posted by Fanboy
Iron Man easily I don Think Ultimate Thor can stand up to him since Iron Man can tap into the frequencies controlling the hammer and shut it down. It took all the Ultimates to put him down and if it wasn't for Quicksilver they'd be Doomed.

Blair Wind
yea...but that was Ultimate Ironman which is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
616 Ironman. Besides those neural shots of his. Pretty cool stuff.

King KAM
tony doesnt even bother to fight him, he calls in war machine and Rhodes kills him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
He took out the Chitauri fleet with a single blast.

I didn't see that one, but......shock I'd say Tony's shielding won't block that.

IF Tony can take control of Thor's equip, he's got a good shot at winning. If not, Thor can spam EMP blasts and rip Tony's head off.

Blair Wind
Have you seen what Tony's shielding can do? no expression

SevenShackles
god i want thor to win lol.
could ironman take a shit storm of lightning bolts? i mean Ulti Thor was able to strike Ulti Quicksilver. im unsure how he matches up to 616 quicksilver on speed but i know he is faster than 616 iron man.. so doesnt that give Ulti thor some sort of speed advantage?

start pounding on ironman with lightning bolts right out the start.
create an EMP and/or pound on him with some serious force.. his hammer was able to hurt ulti Hulk right? so i figure it can crack ironman. be it one or some hits.

Blair Wind
no expression

Lighting bolts?
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magiclightningabsorbedbv3.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboostgi5.jpg

SevenShackles
no expression

Lighting bolts?
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magiclightningabsorbedbv3.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboostgi5.jpg

can he do that still? and thanks for showing me those scans but how much energy could he take before maybe an overload or he just stops absorbing it all together and i begins to do damage?

still in question is ulti thors speed, reaction time or whatever you wanna call it.

Blair Wind
Yea he can still do that. Overload? Not before he does something with it. Its not like he is going to be just sitting there erm

The hammer and belt are tech based. Ironman can just control it nowadays thanks to the extremis virus (which also greatly increased HIS reaction time/speed and strength) erm

SevenShackles
Yea he can still do that. Overload? Not before he does something with it. Its not like he is going to be just sitting there erm

The hammer and belt are tech based. Ironman can just control it nowadays thanks to the extremis virus (which also greatly increased HIS reaction time/speed and strength) erm

thors pretty much screwed isnt he? sad

TricksterPriest
So my initial guess was right. Tony takes it via Extremis control of Thor's stuff. Nuts. This would have been a better fight pre-extremis.

Juntai
Originally posted by Innerhype
Iron Man is supposed to be shielded against EMP to a heavy degree, has been for atleast a couple of decades barring retcons.
Doesn't seem so, he got put down by an EMP just recently.

SevenShackles
Thors powers arnt really tech based anyway right? that was a loki reality warp type deal. so doesnt that render that whole virus and taking his tech thing useless?

Priest
Originally posted by Rewmac
It took all the Ultimates to put him down and if it wasn't for Quicksilver they'd be Doomed. wat issue is this?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Priest
wat issue is this?

Ultimates2 05

Priest
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Ultimates2 05
Thanks smile

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Priest
Thanks smile
no prob buddy, enjoy the read.

Priest
Originally posted by SevenShackles
no prob buddy, enjoy the read.
I just did, it was a good issue and a great fight imo..
After reading it, I must say that Ironman is gonna have some problems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.