Team vs Big G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMeanGreen
Do these heavy hitters have what it takes to defeat a 1/2 powered Galactcus?

FP Tyrant
Trion Juggs
He-Man
Tanaraq
Thanos
War Hulk

Vs.

1/2 Power Galactcus

TricksterPriest
Galactus was at near full power when he took down Tyrant. Tyrant wins. half power Galactus is going down.

MrMeanGreen
i see...so how would the team fair against a full powered G?

golem370
I would think very well.

celestialdemon
This team would beat Galactus. Tyrant would do it on his own.

guy222
Originally posted by MrMeanGreen
Do these heavy hitters have what it takes to defeat a 1/2 powered Galactcus?

FP Tyrant
Trion Juggs
He-Man
Tanaraq
Thanos
War Hulk

Vs.

1/2 Power Galactcus

teh big g falls

TricksterPriest
Galactus is going down. FP Tyrant is almost at his level and their battle destroyed galaxies. With everyone else here? Big G is gonna lose.

Though realistically, only Tyrant, Tanaraq and Trion Juggs are needed. the rest are basically cannon fodder.

shksprtx
Box and Herc toppled a half-power Galactus, and Guardian completely pwned him in the same battle.

This team takes it for sure, and would probably fare decently against a full-powered Galactus

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Galactus was at near full power when he took down Tyrant.

How do you know that?

TricksterPriest
Various comments from characters during the Tyrant Saga. Galactus chowing down on 2-3 planets before he faced depowered Tyrant. If he wasn't at full power, he was damn well fed before he took down Full Power Tyrant.

Galan007
Isn't Tanaraq quite powerful with magic?

Because that alone would give the team a hefty advantage...

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Galactus was at near full power when he took down Tyrant. Tyrant wins. half power Galactus is going down.
I highly doubt that

guy222
big g loses this one

george '06
tyrant by himself, all the othersw/ out tyrant maybe

but whats he man doinghere?
isnt he essentially conan the babarian with a tiger?
hes kind of the weak link isnt he?

Erik-Lensherr
It all comes down to Hulk and how angry he is.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
It all comes down to Hulk and how angry he is.

laughing out loud

And Galactus for the win.

Bouboumaster
Big G might win.

How would fare Galactus against Trion Juggy and Tanaraq?

guy222
He'd win

Tanaraq may rival Surtur in power

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
He'd win

Tanaraq may rival Surtur in power

Ok, thanks buddy ^^ What about Trion?

Bentley
Juggs has no chance in hell on beating Galactus, he is more powerful than Cyttorrak who empowers Juggernaut.

guy222
I agree as well

Big G>Tanaraq
Big G>Trion

lannfear
tfw stick out tongue

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Juggs has no chance in hell on beating Galactus, he is more powerful than Cyttorrak who empowers Juggernaut.

Where did you get that idea from? When Juggernaut defeated Cytorrak it wasn't the true Cyttorak, it was only an Avatar.

Bouboumaster
I think Mighty Galactus win.

A well fed Galactus is on par with a great celestial (Arisham, or maybe even Tiamut).
Odin don't even scratch a celestial. So Trion Juggy, Tanaraq and Thanos are no threat. It's basically Galactus vs Tyrant, and the last times they fought, Big G ended as the winner.

A 100% Galactus is said to be on par with Eternity, who created Celestials. So a 100% Galactus would kick they're collective butt in 10 seconds, before takin' on Celestials (minus Scatchan)

guy222
Cytorrak and DS with all these avatars

Galactus will defeat Cytorrak

Maybe a comic in the future will show the real Cytorrak

As for Big G, my good friend, Galactus can't beat billions of Celestials. Who's more powerful, 1 Celestial or Galactus. Of course, I value ur opinion on saying Big G wins. The old Celestial fan(Well, I am 40 big grin) takes Arishem

Bouboumaster
Cytorrak and DS with all these avatars

Galactus will defeat Cytorrak

Maybe a comic in the future will show the real Cytorrak

As for Big G, my good friend, Galactus can't beat billions of Celestials. Who's more powerful, 1 Celestial or Galactus. Of course, I value ur opinion on saying Big G wins. The old Celestial fan(Well, I am 40 big grin) takes Arishem

But... Can Eternity defeat the race of the Celestials?

Knowsbleed33
I'll reserve judgement on Galactus vs. Cyttorak until we see more of Cyttorak.

Team takes it.

Bentley
If we go by feats, Galactus wins by a mile. He is stronger than Elder gods and Celestials, who are both above skyfather close to low-abstracts.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

No

Scathan>Eternity

Knowsbleed33
Scathan>everyone else.

carnage52
team rape big g

Astanax

Doom and Gloom
What is a half power Galactus? Is there any way to determine how powerful Galactus is at any given time?

Using these 2 criteria I'll harbor a guess.

Eternity has stated that a full power Galactus is "as myself".

Uatu has stated that a full power Galactus is "capable of destroying the entire universe."

Based on these I'll say we've never see Galactus at anywhere near even half power in comics.

Therefore, with G at half power, the team, even FP Tyrant which is by far it's most powerful member, die horribly.

Btw, what are Trion Juggs, He Man and War Hulk doing here? They would be completely inconsequential against even a weak, starving Galactus.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Eternity created the Celestial race with only a thought. You do the math.

Knowsbleed33
Math says Scathan destroys Eternity.

frommd
Wouldn't this be Big G after he's consumed 1/2 of Eternity? If so, he wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No

Scathan>Eternity

Taking one celestial which was clearly from the future and empowered by TOAA mostly likely isn't a good bench marks for most or even high end celestials.

Eternity > Tiamut, Arishem or insert any celestial not named Scathan

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team still takes it

starlock
Team for the win

iceman24567
Team wins.

guy222
Be nice if Marvel introduces the Fulcrum

Doom and Gloom
To all the people saying the team wins...please, WTF are you basing this on?

kgkg
Originally posted by Bentley
If we go by feats, Galactus wins by a mile. He is stronger than Elder gods and Celestials, who are both above skyfather close to low-abstracts. If we go by feat Celestial have better feat than Galactus ie more consistant high showing

Utrigita
They do??? Ore do you mean that they doesn't have Galactus low showings?

guy222
Marvel loves jobbing out Big G

BRB is on the hunt for Galactus

Geez Marvel

kgkg
Originally posted by Utrigita
They do??? Ore do you mean that they doesn't have Galactus low showings? Yes on average Celestial have better showing even considering Galactu's normal level.

and his low showing does hurt him also

Utrigita
Originally posted by kgkg
Yes on average Celestial have better showing even considering Galactu's normal level.

and his low showing does hurt him also

Who do you consider to be a average Celestial? All the "average" Celestials I can recall has done nothing exceptionel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.