Jedi Symbol HELP PLEASE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChaoticReign
Hi guys I don't normally end up over in the starwars section because I'm more of a comic junky but a buddy of mine has asked me for help because we're supposed to be going to both get tattoos and he can't find a half decent picture of what he wants so heres the image

http://www.carolinasaberacademy.org/Jedi_Symbol.gif

I've seen the same symbol also used on the Jedi/Sith posters that were common around episode 3's release. You know the walmart ones that combined into one poster. Anyone I need a bigger version and resizing results in a very pixelated image. I figured if anyone knew how to get a half decent image it would be here. Thanks again for any help.

queeq
Is that SW???

Count Makashi
Never seen it before.

queeq
Me neither. Better take it away.

Count Makashi
Why do i have to do it?

queeq
What other purpose do you serve?

Count Makashi
Hmmmmmm, i am in board of Directors. I don't do labour work, thats General G job.

Schecter
EU

exanda kane
Tattoo? Star Wars? Star Wars tattoo? Eugh.

But the Jedi Outcast/Academy ones would be better than that awful thing.

ChaoticReign
Well its not mine. Its for a friend if anyone has better ideas than feel free to post.

JaehSkywalker
That.. doesn't really look like star wars to me... never seen it before. ermm

ADarksideJedi
I can't imagine it being star wars.Never saw it before either.I have all of the six star wars movie posters and not one has that sign.JM

queeq
Well, I'm closing this one. It's not canon SW for sure. Unless someone convinces me otherwise, thsi thread is dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.