Favorite Win Poses and Special Intros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Now, everyone has characters who have some badass win poses Which are yours?

Me, personally, from the win poses I like:

1. M. Bison (all): his win poses are just classic. And badass.

2. Shao Kahn (MK2): beats the hell out of you, then stands over you and talks shit.

3. Ryuji Yamazaki (CvSNK): Grabs you with the Snake Arm and taunts you.

4. Kazuya Mishima (after Tekken 4): Holds you in the air with one hand.

5. Lei Wulong and Bruce Irvin/Bryan Fury (Tekken Tag): Lei is lounging and one of the two are yelling at him.

So which are your favorites?

SaTsuJiN
Win Pose : Terry Bogards hat throw followed by "OK!"

Special intro : either the Andy and Terry intro where they bow to eachother silently, or Terry calling Rock Howard a rookie, teasingly XD

Kento
Win pose : I like the Terry Bogard pose also where he throws his hat, and says Ok.

Special Intros : In Capcom vs SNK between Terry and Ken. Terry throws his hat and Ken picks it up, and gives it back.

Major Snafu
I forgot the special intros. Here are my choices

1. Chun Li vs Yamazaki (CvSNK): Hon Fu jumps out, but Yamazaki sends him packing with the Snake Arm.

2. Takuma vs Ryo/Yuri/Robert (KOF 98): Takuma laughs while wearing his Mr. Karate mask before destroying it. The reactions from the younger people vary.

3. Kazuya and Heihachi Mishima/Jin Kazama (Tekken Tag): They face-off, arms folded.

4. Ryu and Ken (Alpha 3): The infamous noogie from the Animated movie. (SF3 anf CvSNK) They tap fists before fighting.

5. Sagat vs Dan: Dan screaming "OYAJI!" makes me laugh.

Otus

Emperor Ashtar
Tron Bon and/or Kobun in Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Xenogears
Holy sh!t I love ALL of Anna's win poses, and even the ones she does at the beginning of battles. So f*ckin sexy. Christie's are also. Xiaoyu's butt slap is freakin cute.

Some are funny, like Lee Chaolan's, "You shouldn't take me to lightly", and "You should quit, you're gonna get hurt"

Devil Jin's laugh win pose leaves me laughing my @$$ each time he does it. The last second of it is always the funniest stick out tongue

Yeah there are so many win poses I can't think of at the moment.

Otus
Originally posted by Xenogears
Holy sh!t I love ALL of Anna's win poses, and even the ones she does at the beginning of battles. So f*ckin sexy. Christie's are also. Xiaoyu's butt slap is freakin cute.

Some are funny, like Lee Chaolan's, "You shouldn't take me to lightly", and "You should quit, you're gonna get hurt"

Devil Jin's laugh win pose leaves me laughing my @$$ each time he does it. The last second of it is always the funniest stick out tongue

Yeah there are so many win poses I can't think of at the moment. Nice to hear that someone agrees with me, LoL! I need to agree with you on Devil Jins laugh... big grin

Sado22
Mai's "nippon Ichi" pose! close thread! mad

lol, but it does count. now Lets see:

Iori yagami's evil laughter will always be iconic and immortal. Hands down the coolest winpose ever.
Ryu's wind blowing pose
Terry Bogard jacket throw and "okay!"
Kazuya's where he picks up the opponent and mocks him
Heihachi's where he smacks the opponent's face in the dirt after mocking
Yugo Ogami's "your lucky it wasnt' a full moon"
All of Alice's winpose
Rock Howard's ki wings pose
oh and....anything involves a shot at Nina's @$$ embarrasment

Best intros:
-Kyo and Iori's windblowing one from KoF2000
-Kyo and Iori's KoF2001
-Rock and Terry's
-King and Joe's from KoF98
-Terry and Geese's intros

but the best intro EVER:

CHang and CHoi's intro from KoF 98 laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

~Sado

((The_Anomaly))
DOA's, so bouncy, haha, funny. My roomate used to roll her eyes at DOA's intros and stuff, pretty awesome.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Otus
Nice to hear that someone agrees with me, LoL! I need to agree with you on Devil Jins laugh... big grin wink

Also, there's this one pose where Panda or Kuma are going berserk at the beginning of a match. I was like "WTF!?"

Xenogears
Oh you know what else is funny?

Anna's win pose where she leans over her fallen opponent and says, "My such a lovely face".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

AHA!

Sado22
xeno....you likes girl who can smack you around, don't you? you sick masochistic freak you!

SteelEagle
I always found that random and sidesplittingly funny....

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
xeno....you likes girl who can smack you around, don't you? you sick masochistic freak you! Yeah I just let the girls beat me up.

Ron Mexico
I find Cody's SFA3 pose hilarious when he gets chased by Edi. E
Also Gouki's entrance from Street Fighter 3 second Impact where he jumps down from the mountain is just sick

brainchild81

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
Terry Bogard jacket throw and "okay!"
Terry's jacket throw is weaksause. "Wow. He can catch a jacket. Hazaaa." Try catching a sword w/out looking like Haohmaru does. Now that's cool. Terry's hat throw is better than the jacket & I'm not a big fan of the hat throw. Rock's jacket throw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Terry's jacket throw. Terry's jacket throw sux @ss compared to his other poses. & none of them are top 10 IMO to begin with!!!!! mad This rant sponsored by Burger King.

Violent2Dope
This one.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/pyron-explosion.gif

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by brainchild81
Terry's jacket throw is weaksause. "Wow. He can catch a jacket. Hazaaa." Try catching a sword w/out looking like Haohmaru does. Now that's cool. Terry's hat throw is better than the jacket & I'm not a big fan of the hat throw. Rock's jacket throw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Terry's jacket throw. Terry's jacket throw sux @ss compared to his other poses. & none of them are top 10 IMO to begin with!!!!! mad This rant sponsored by Burger King. Haterade and Brainmane don't mix. laughing

brainchild81
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Haterade and Brainmane don't mix. laughing laughing out loud WTF are you talking about?!?! Of course they do!!! All jokes aside though, the hat pose is better & I don't even like that costume. I must admit the hat pose is kind of a classic. The MOTW costume is better, but that jacket toss isn't all that great. Look @it. Most Terry fans think the hat toss is better. It's hard not to agree w/them. Only cool jacket toss is Rock's. Terry's is nothing special. It's 100% meh. There are many great win poses & that one just don't measure up. Originally posted by Violent2Dope
This one.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/pyron-explosion.gif laughing out loud No surprise there. Not bad. I thought he had one better than that though.

SaTsuJiN
The MOTW costume is better, but that jacket toss isn't all that great. whats he gonna throw?... his boots?

brainchild81
laughing out loud he doesn't have to throw anything. Throwing his jacket just for the sake of throwing it? They coulda picked something better for him to do. Rock @least throws it at something. You & the guy who posted after you both cited the hat toss, but neither mentioned the jacket toss, so you must not think it was worthy of mention. I concur. It's just not that great of a pose that's all.

SaTsuJiN
laughing out loud he doesn't have to throw anything. Throwing his jacket just for the sake of throwing it? They coulda picked something better for him to do. Rock @least throws it at something. You & the guy who posted after you both cited the hat toss, but neither mentioned the jacket toss, so you must not think it was worthy of mention. I concur. It's just not that great of a pose that's all. Nah I know.. I dont like it much either.. I actually enjoy how some of tekkens win poses have started to interact with the KO'ed opponent

other win poses I like :

Yashiro Nanakase - he makes the ground shake (I cant remember if its orochi version)

Orochi - Multiple hands

special intro :

Chris' transformation into Orochi - http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/orochi-intro111.gif
and what makes it even cooler is that he says "Sanagi o yaburi.. chou wa mai.." (Tear the cocoon, the butterfly dances)

brainchild81
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Nah I know.. I dont like it much either.. I actually enjoy how some of tekkens win poses have started to interact with the KO'ed opponentYep, like Bryan's. He beats you up even more. That might be THE best one out there.
other win poses I like :

Yashiro Nanakase - he makes the ground shake (I cant remember if its orochi version)Don't remember either. Never saw much of him. Didn't notice it on TFG. That one handed handstand pushup is pretty cool. Was that a taunt or a winpose?

Orochi - Multiple hands

special intro :

Chris' transformation into Orochi - http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/orochi-intro111.gif
and what makes it even cooler is that he says "Sanagi o yaburi.. chou wa mai.." (Tear the cocoon, the butterfly dances) That is pretty cool. Am I the only guy 'round here that only knows about 3 words of Japanese?

MadMel
nope

Sol Valentine
All of Kaz's, Ken's, Jin's, D. Jin's, Nina's, and Xaioyu.

Violent2Dope
I also like this one.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/TayoBKtailz/pyron-haha.gif

MadMel
laughing out loud
btw do mortal kombat fatalities count as a winning pose?
id so then all of sorpion's fatalities by a long shot!

brainchild81
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I also like this one.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m133/TayoBKtailz/pyron-haha.gif That's what I was talking about.

You never saw the old U.S. Darkstalkers cartoon did you?

Violent2Dope
That's what I was talking about.

You never saw the old U.S. Darkstalkers cartoon did you? Fvck that cartoon.

brainchild81
laughing out loud You have seen it. I was going to tell you to avoid it @all costs. I had more fun watching the Fatal Fury movies sad

Violent2Dope
laughing out loud You have seen it. I was going to tell you to avoid it @all costs. I had more fun watching the Fatal Fury movies sad The American cartoon made the second MK movie look like pure gold(when it couldn't be farther from). The Darkstalkers OVA however was pretty good.

brainchild81
Is V2D coming back?

Blax_Hydralisk
Nope permabanned.

brainchild81
Shit. Was cool w/him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.