WTF, Bizarro? He's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
When Clark asked, "What the hell are you", and the clone replied, "I'm you, only a little more bizarre." I immediately knew it was Bizarro and thought it was cool but when it ended with him i thought WTF?.

Who cares about dumb-ass Bizarro. Clark'll take him out in the 1st show next season or definitely by the second ep.

It should've been a tougher more threatening opponent. Bizarro isn't even really a threat. He's just backwards, that's it. He can be easily tricked.

C'mon......

Big Sexy
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
When Clark asked, "What the hell are you", and the clone replied, "I'm you, only a little more bizarre." I immediately knew it was Bizarro and thought it was cool but when it ended with him i thought WTF?.

Who cares about dumb-ass Bizarro. Clark'll take him out in the 1st show next season or definitely by the second ep.

It should've been a tougher more threatening opponent. Bizarro isn't even really a threat. He's just backwards, that's it. He can be easily tricked.

C'mon...... True but this version seems intelligent though.

Smallville
Bizarro is a great person to end on. Clark is basically fighting himself. The eternal struggle of battling ones own is a constant theme in any great story. Why should Supermans be any different.

And, as was noted above... this version is more intelligent. Granted, the real bizarro wasnt, but then again, they havent exactly remained on point with the story.

Great choice.

H. S. 6
The transformation at the end had me. That was excellent.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Smallville
Bizarro is a great person to end on. Clark is basically fighting himself. The eternal struggle of battling ones own is a constant theme in any great story. Why should Supermans be any different.

And, as was noted above... this version is more intelligent. Granted, the real bizarro wasnt, but then again, they havent exactly remained on point with the story.

Great choice.

I agree. Bizzaro is my favorite superman villain right next to Lex Luthor anyway.

Legend1986
Most probably his brain will begin to deteriate like in the Superman TAS and he'll just be tricked into flying away so he wont bother clark...

Legend1986
Most probably Bizarro's brain will begin to deteriorate and clark will trick him into goin away...no a big threat but he is as strong as clark!

Darkchoco
Yes but he isnt weak to green kryptonite, he gets more powerful. Only one kind can take him out and we havent seen it yet on the show.

Amazon
Am I wrong or isn't Bizarro supposed to be from the bizarro universe. The opposite universe where everything is backwards. Isn't bizarro supposed to be the evil Clark. Not a clone possesed by a wraith.
Am I wrong or is Smallville just bending things. It's cool either way. I'm confused.

Darth Vicious
Bizarro has never been one of my favorite villains but this intelligent version was kinda cool. Hopefully they can keep him smart for a few episodes it will be cool but im sure his intelligence will fade soon enough. I think having Bizarro World in Smallville universe will create a lot of confusion, specially being tv.

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Bizarro has never been one of my favorite villains but this intelligent version was kinda cool. Hopefully they can keep him smart for a few episodes it will be cool but im sure his intelligence will fade soon enough. I think having Bizarro World in Smallville universe will create a lot of confusion, specially being tv.

Wouldnt we have a "Smart" Lana then?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Wouldnt we have a "Smart" Lana then?

Only if we lived in a perfect world!

~JP~
Just relax, word is Metallo is coming next season.

Kon-El
Originally posted by ~JP~
Just relax, word is Metallo is coming next season.

Thats great big grin !!!! As far as Bizzaro goes i like that dumb version but this smart version is also cool i hope that Darkside also makes and appearence big grin

Kal875
Nah, the smart version reminds me to much of Red Kryptonite Clark.Originally posted by Darkchoco
Wouldnt we have a "Smart" Lana then? double negatives, Smart & Lana.

They can't go together.

That's like saying unhot and Lois in the same sentence. It's just not possible.

Darkchoco
ha ha ha ha stick out tongue

Dru-Zod
I Liked that this Bizzaro was smart so he makes a tougher challenge for Clark.

But a few things bother me, if he's Clarks opposite, wouldn't he need to be dumb, weak, slow and not have the superpowers that Clark has?

Jamaican
Yeah but this isn't really Bizarro. It's better to look at it as Clark being taken over by a Phantom. Just like how it was when Lionel took over Clark. I really am disappointed that the writers couldn't come up with something better than that. Don't get me wrong. It's a good idea. But get there better.

Magee
The phantom copied Clark's DNA and created his own body, it didnt take over Clarks.

Jamaican
Yes.... i know. I wrote:

"It's better to look at it as".

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bizarro is one of the worst villains Superman has ever fought.

Magee
Originally posted by Jamaican
Yes.... i know. I wrote:

"It's better to look at it as". Then you go on and compare it to Lional taking over Clark which makes me think you mean the phantom took over Clark's body.

Ultimate Hulk43
I like Bizarro & I love his new origins for Smallville. It was really interesting & they kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end when I see his face turn pale white. I think that he is a big enough deal to be the next big threat so I'm not bothered by this choice at all. Next season I want to see someone like Mongul (if Clark has become Superman by then of course).

rogy3131
I thing maybe they choose bizarro because it is an easy way to have Clark vs Clark. An easy way to visually metaphor Good Clark triumphing over evil Clark. Should definitely be enjoyable

FistOfThe North
Like i said months ago, Bizzaro's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy...

And looked at the pwnge Clark laid upon him in the very 1st ep.. Unless he somehow and miraculously comes back.

Kal of Krypton
He will be back, I believe they already confirmed it.

Arachnid1
Like i said months ago, Bizzaro's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy...

And looked at the pwnge Clark laid upon him in the very 1st ep.. Unless he somehow and miraculously comes back.
Clark PWNED him by outsmarting him, and even then, he didn't officially win. Martian Man Hunter took Bizzaro at the end. Plus, like Kal said, Bizzaro is returning soon, which is SWEET.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Clark PWNED him by outsmarting him, and even then, he didn't officially win. Martian Man Hunter took Bizzaro at the end. Plus, like Kal said, Bizzaro is returning soon, which is SWEET.

Forget all that. Bring on Darkseid..(his younger version i guess).

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Forget all that. Bring on Darkseid..(his younger version i guess).

Who would play Darkseid?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who would play Darkseid?

Got this from a wiki

"According to writer Mark Evanier, Jack Kirby modeled Darkseid physically on actor Jack Palance, while "the style and substance of this master antagonist were based on just about every power-mad tyrant Kirby had ever met or observed, with a special emphasis on Richard Milhous Nixon."

But as far as whom should play him..I somehow see that dude that played Green Goblin in Spiderman 1 playing the part the part.

FistOfThe North
Hmm. Looks like Bizzaro's back. Let's see if he'll stick around longer than an episode this time.

I think he's irrelevant, no pun intended.

FistOfThe North
Well, it looks like Bizzy (might) not return again. And it only took little 'ol Lana to take him out, of all people.

I will say however, that this (smallville) Bizzaro seemed...bizarre, in that he was acting in the opposite way the real (comic book) Bizzaro would act.

w/e

Amazon
I'm sure he'll be back. There will be some technicality like... his phatom found another body or something. The blue kryptonite only destroyed his body not his spirit or phatom.
We all though Brainiac wouldn't be back but they found a way.

Kal of Krypton
So wish I could see this seasons episodes....cry

Amazon
Why can't you see it?

Kal of Krypton
Because I work every Thursday night, so I can't catch them on TV (I also don't have TiVo, or any type of recording device), and I dont have a computer that will play episodes off any web sites, I've managed to catch maybe 3 episodes this season. But hakuna matata.

Amazon
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Because I work every Thursday night, so I can't catch them on TV (I also don't have TiVo, or any type of recording device), and I dont have a computer that will play episodes off any web sites, I've managed to catch maybe 3 episodes this season. But hakuna matata.

Aww man that sucks. Do you want any spoilers or do you want to wait until reruns come on.

Kal of Krypton
lol, no I don't mind spoilers. I read enough of them and see enough youtube video's about these episodes, it's like I've actually seen them. Thanks for caring though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.