Spiderman runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Movie Spidey, and he gets no prep. Spiderman 3 time setting. fights in NYC. Spideys trying his best, giving it his all here.

All opponents are also going all out, no holding back:

1. The Punisher from his movie- M4 with M203 grenade launcher, pistol grip shotgun and a MAC-10, 3 grenades and a bowie knife.

2. Batman from Batman Begins- Utility belt- std. equipment

3. 25 Thugs- UZI's/9mm handguns

4. 50 Thugs- same

5. Wolverine from X-3

6. Cyclops from X-2

7. Blade from Blade 2- Super shotgun with stake launchers, incendiary grenades, modified MAC-10, glaive shuriken, acid-etched sword, wrist blades.

8. New Goblin- standard equipment: pumpkin bombs, shuriken grenades, missile launchers and flamethrower.

9. Venom(Spidey doesnt know about his vulnerabilities yet)

10. Green Goblin and Doc Ock- std. equip. for GG.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
Movie Spidey, and he gets no prep. Spiderman 3 time setting. fights in NYC. Spideys trying his best, giving it his all here.

All opponents are also going all out, no holding back:

1. The Punisher from his movie- M4 with M203 grenade launcher, pistol grip shotgun and a MAC-10, 3 grenades and a bowie knife.

2. Batman from Batman Begins- Utility belt- std. equipment

3. 25 Thugs- UZI's/9mm handguns

4. 50 Thugs- same

5. Wolverine from X-3

6. Cyclops from X-2

7. Blade from Blade 2- Super shotgun with stake launchers, incendiary grenades, modified MAC-10, glaive shuriken, acid-etched sword, wrist blades.

8. New Goblin- standard equipment: pumpkin bombs, shuriken grenades, missile launchers and flamethrower.

9. Venom(Spidey doesnt know about his vulnerabilities yet)

10. Green Goblin and Doc Ock- std. equip. for GG.

howlett stops parker

tkitna
I dont think he gets by the 50 thugs with guns truthfully.

Stops at 4.

braz
Originally posted by guy222
howlett stops parker

How do you imagine thats going to happen?

braz
Originally posted by tkitna

Stops at 4.

Maybe not directly, but in an urban setting like NYC where theres places to hide and tons of buildings, I think Spiderman could take a majority here.

Rewmac
Originally posted by tkitna

Stops at 4. Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.