Batman VS Ozymandias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon
1. H2H
2. Both of them get 6 months of prep

DigiMark007
Has Bats ever caught a bullet? Ozzy's never going to match Bruce scan-for-scan, but that's an impressive bit of reflexes.

TricksterPriest
H2H: Honestly, Ozy got owned by Apocalypse a few times. But, the man is tougher than the average human. He's basically solid stone. In H2H, he could make Bruce work for it. Also, in Apoc vs. Drac, Ozy killed off several Clan Akkaba Vampires. If he's got 5 minutes of prep, he could just make some stone carvings and have an army with him.

Prep: Now, you'd think Bruce will dominate, but Ozy has celestial tech and he's basically Apoc's lab monkey. So he could do some interesting things. I doubt he'd win though.

Entity
Wait a minute I thought we were talking about the guy from the Watchmen series? confused

guy222
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
1. H2H
2. Both of them get 6 months of prep

Bruce ftw

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Entity
Wait a minute I thought we were talking about the guy from the Watchmen series? confused

Umm.....oops? embarrasment Which Ozy are we talking about? I thought it was Apoc's lab monkey.

Symmetric Chaos

I was thinking of the poem . . .

Clarification please. Who are we talkin' bout' here?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Umm.....oops? embarrasment Which Ozy are we talking about? I thought it was Apoc's lab monkey.

laughing out loud

No.

I watch Pokemon

We are. evil face

Trickster is just confused...and high. sad

no

TricksterPriest
bumped, for memories.

Hey, Sym, remember this? big grin

Ozymandias. wink

I met a traveller from an antique forum
Who said:—Two vast and rep-less idiots of stone (xmeat&devilgoblin)
Stand in the deserted versus forum. Near them on the threads,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command (or possibly boredom)
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd with a symbol of banning on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them with a middle finger and the heart that fed on baseless adulation.
"My name is Digimark, mod of mods:
Look on my works, ye posters, and despair at the fanboys!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay of threads gone bad
Of that colossal wreck that is the VG versus forum, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away, with no hope of half assed opinions ending.

I admit I didn't do much, but what do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.