Juggernaut(current) vs. Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Fight is in Canada in the vast wilderness and both are going all out. No PIS(Tanaraq).

complexbrother
Juggs for the win .

Thanos_THOTU
The juggs for teh win.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/darkchild69/exposedtemp.jpg

shksprtx
I respectfully disagree, gentlemen. Sasquatch ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
The juggs for teh win.

Why the hell did you post that?

I think Sasquatch could take a majority.

snoopdogg
Good fight. But I'd still give it to Cain.

King_Mungi
Sasquatch, current Jugz can't hold a candle to Sasquatch unless in a badly written fight.

Tanaraq is PIS? oooooook. He's his source of power, you can't simply remove it as he gets stronger the more pain or rage he experiences.

Rewmac
Sasquatch wins. Current Juggernaut is nothing...He got owned by the Wrecking Crew...

King_Mungi
So did Sasquatch, but they were amped up revealed on the Marvel website and their source of their new power is rumored to be none other than...Tanaraq.

Dr.Crankenstein
Juggernaut still wins even in his weakened form.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why the hell did you post that?

Because it has juggs!

King_Mungi
Sasquatch is said to possess "almost limitless strength" and Machine Man who just beat Hulk a few issues earlier said "Sasquatch's sensational strength is almost beyond comprehension." Current Jugz couldn't even lift what Colossus can.

You guys really don't know much about Sasquatch do you?
===
EDIT:

Please read and learn, Sasquatch Respect Thread-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424126&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

dadudemon
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
The juggs for teh win.

ROFLLMAO laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance

I showed this thread to everyone in my office....this is teh funniehz!!

guy222
Cain

Knowsbleed33
Any version of Juggernaut wins. Depowered was handing it to 3 members of AF (incl. Sas) in Hulkbuster armor. He didn't win the fight because he stopped fighting.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Astner
Because it has juggs!

YOU SIR win this /thread laughing

-K-M-
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Any version of Juggernaut wins. Depowered was handing it to 3 members of AF (incl. Sas) in Hulkbuster armor. He didn't win the fight because he stopped fighting.

Now that's wrong

Anyways current Juggernaut is back to his classic levels so he wins

golem370
I will say this one last time Depowered Juggernaut was getting the better of Sasquatch and to me it looked like Sasquatch was struck by lighting.

-K-M-
Originally posted by golem370
I will say this one last time Depowered Juggernaut was getting the better of Sasquatch and to me it looked like Sasquatch was struck by lighting.

and that's wrong as well, as he has taken blows from stronger people then depowered Juggernaut and was fine. Also who looked worse at the end of the fight? Jugz or Sasquatch?

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
and that's wrong as well, as he has taken blows from stronger people then depowered Juggernaut and was fine. Also who looked worse at the end of the fight? Jugz or Sasquatch? sas

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
sas

Wrong again

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p36.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p38.jpg

Juggernaut was a mess, and don't get me on how accurate that comic was as it was filled with holes and inaccuracies with other characters as well

Starscream M
Wrong again

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p36.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p38.jpg

Juggernaut was a mess, and don't get me on how accurate that comic was as it was filled with holes and inaccuracies with other characters as well care to show how the furball was looking at fight's end?

-K-M-
care to show how the furball was looking at fight's end?

Those scans are it

Starscream M
Those scans are it so then how are we to judge who fared better, for all we know, Sasquatch coulda looked 10x worse than juggy

-K-M-
so then how are we to judge who fared better, for all we know, Sasquatch coulda looked 10x worse than juggy

Because we saw saw how they both looked at the end of the fight as they were in the same panel and Jugz clearly looked worse.

Eel O'Brian
Because we saw saw how they both looked at the end of the fight as they were in the same panel and Jugz clearly looked worse. It doesn't look that clear...

-K-M-
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
It doesn't look that clear...

It's clear enough, and with Sasquatch's healing factor he wouldn't be getting worse over time as well

Eel O'Brian
It's clear enough, and with Sasquatch's healing factor he wouldn't be getting worse over time as well Fair enough.

Starscream M
Because we saw saw how they both looked at the end of the fight as they were in the same panel and Jugz clearly looked worse. in the panel with Sas, juggs face looks fine (at least for him)...he apparently doesn't get his welts and black eye until later

so there are obvious inconsistencies/errors with the artwork...which is why we can't claim that Sas was in better shape than Juggs

-K-M-
in the panel with Sas, juggs face looks fine (at least for him)...he apparently doesn't get his welts and black eye until later

so there are obvious inconsistencies/errors with the artwork...which is why we can't claim that Sas was in better shape than Juggs

What? His face was mangled in the same panel, I suggest you look again erm

What? Are you serious? erm

Knowsbleed33
Now that's wrong

Anyways current Juggernaut is back to his classic levels so he wins

I stand by what I said. Sasquatch was at full power with Hulkbuster armor vs. depowered Juggernaut.

Starscream M
What? His face was mangled in the same panel, I suggest you look again erm

What? Are you serious? erm he certainly looks alot worse in the second page

anyways, that's irrelevant...as Sasquatch's face is covered with hair, so it would be hard to quantify how much damage he took, he may very well have more injuries, but because of his shaggy mane, we can't see it

-K-M-
I stand by what I said. Sasquatch was at full power with Hulkbuster armor vs. depowered Juggernaut.

and your wrong, as Walter had Jugz dead to rights and it was Guardian and Vindicator who told him to stop, which allowed him to temporally hit him away while he breifly and I mean breifly dealt with those duo and Sas came back shortly after and THAT's when Jugz gave up. However, before Sas had him in SERIOUS serious trouble before Jugz "gave" up. So basically you ignored the entire context of the fight erm

Also did you see Guardian and Vindicator fire any of their energy attacks?

he certainly looks alot worse in the second page

anyways, that's irrelevant...as Sasquatch's face is covered with hair, so it would be hard to quantify how much damage he took, he may very well have more injuries, but because of his shaggy mane, we can't see it

Except he has shown to bruise and have cuts before in Alpha Flight which can be seen though the fur. So no once again.

Starscream M

Except he has shown to bruise and have cuts before in Alpha Flight which can be seen though the fur. So no once again. actually you can't see bruises under that much hair, trust me. so while previous artists may have depicted them, it is sensible that this artist chose not to depict his injuries.

anyways, you're extremely biased for Walter, so it is hard to trust your judgment.

-K-M-
actually you can't see bruises under that much hair, trust me. so while previous artists may have depicted them, it is sensible that this artist chose not to depict his injuries.

anyways, you're extremely biased for Walter, so it is hard to trust your judgment.

Trust you? Have you actually read ALpha Flight? as he has shown bruises and cuts before. Except in the same issue they drew him with a injury from the huge hit that caused the massive earthquake. Seriously stop talking erm

Right, because I actually know what I'm talking about and don't ignore context. Oh yes I'm biased roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
and your wrong, as Walter had Jugz dead to rights and it was Guardian and Vindicator who told him to stop, which allowed him to temporally hit him away while he breifly and I mean breifly dealt with those duo and Sas came back shortly after and THAT's when Jugz gave up. However, before Sas had him in SERIOUS serious trouble before Jugz "gave" up. So basically you ignored the entire context of the fight erm

Come on bro. Juggernaut completely stopped fighting when he realized Fish boy was standing there.

Starscream M

Oh yes I'm biased for sasquatch and moon knight. nothin wrong with a little bias though
wink

-K-M-
Come on bro. Juggernaut completely stopped fighting when he realized Fish boy was standing there.

Reread the fight as that was at the END, and noticed I mentioned that in my post. However, before Sasquatch had him on the ground laid out and Guardian/Vindicator told him to stop. Then LATER they told him to stop AFTER he gave up. They told him to stop TWICE in the fight, not once. The last time they did it was when Jugz completly gave up

for sasquatch and moon knight. nothin wrong with a little bias though
wink

I like how you took things out of context, which oddly enough I mentioned in my post above

I back everything up with scans

Starscream M

I like how you took things out of context, which oddly enough I mentioned in my post above

I back everything up with scans What did I take out of context?

Yeah, you bring scans, but you sure have an odd way interpreting things quite often

-K-M-
What did I take out of context?

Yeah, you bring scans, but you sure have an odd way interpreting things quite often

My entire above quote genius, but you have taken entire fights out of context before ie. Batman vs. Deathstroke

Uh huh, yet majority of the board seems to agree with my interpretations and I have been called very fair with my comments and stances while you?...well your credibility is for the better part well...non-existant.

Starscream M

Uh huh, yet majority of the board seems to agree with my interpretations and I have been called very fair with my comments and stances while you?...well your credibility is for the better part well...non-existant. appeal to majority is not a strong leg to stand on

neither is resorting to ad hominem attacks

and I disagree with you about my credibility

Knowsbleed33
Ok, I went back through and I still don't see what you see. Walter tackles Juggernaut twice, the second time after Juggernaut apparently stops fighting. Walter proceeds to beat on Juggernaut while Juggernaut is laying on the ground clearly not fighting back because he's hurt Sammy's feelings.

-K-M-
appeal to majority is not a strong leg to stand on

and I disagree with you about my credibility

Oh yes the more respected and the most knowledgable members on this board agree with my stances, yet somehow in your mind that's a crutch? Sure they validate what I say, but let's ignore that little detail eh bruce?

Shall I bring up the instances of you blantly taking things out of context?

Make a thread and see what people say then

Ok, I went back through and I still don't see what you see. Walter tackles Juggernaut twice, the second time after Juggernaut apparently stops fighting. Walter proceeds to beat on Juggernaut while Juggernaut is laying on the ground clearly not fighting back because he's hurt Sammy's feelings.

Here Walter has him on the ground after a big hit and was going to lay more into him and then Guardian/Vindicator for the first time tell him to stop. He hit Sas temporally away when Guardian/Vindicator told him to stop then the duo breifly clashed with him without even unleashing one single energy attack, and then soon after Walter tackles him and hits him, which Guardian/Vindicator tell him to stop for the second time as he gave up. These scans are of the first time they tell him to stop. Juggernaut was not dominating anything.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UXM-22-23.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p05-06.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p07.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p08.jpg
5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p14.jpg
6. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p15b.jpg

This is when the duo step in and Walter returns and Northstar comments he was only gone a minute and this is when he fully gave up. Not once in this fight was he dominating Sasquatch, and he hit Guardian which was right back up with no real damage *second patch of scans start off right after he hits Guardian.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uncanny_x-men_433_p16b.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Uncanny_X-Men_434_Pyrate_07.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Uncanny_X-Men_434_Pyrate_08.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Uncanny_X-Men_434_Pyrate_09.jpg

Knowsbleed33
I just went through all those scans. Your bias for canadian characters has clearly blinded you. What I said in my post is exactly what happened. Walter bum rushes Juggernaut twice. The second time Juggernaut does nothing in retaliation. Walter took advantage of a man who had clearly given up.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by shksprtx
I respectfully disagree, gentlemen. Sasquatch ftw.

Jobbernaut gave Walter a run for his money. Current Juggernaut ****s his hairy ass up good.

-K-M-
I just went through all those scans. Your bias for canadian characters has clearly blinded you. What I said in my post is exactly what happened. Walter bum rushes Juggernaut twice. The second time Juggernaut does nothing in retaliation. Walter took advantage of a man who had clearly given up.

and I think you missed the entire point as I said the exact same thing what happened, but earlier you said.

Where was he handing it to them? let alone Sasquatch? As he basically had the advantage the entire fight sans the cheap shot when his back was turned.

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Jobbernaut gave Walter a run for his money. Current Juggernaut ****s his hairy ass up good.

Cosigned

Eel O'Brian
you're extremely biased for Walter, so it is hard to trust your judgment.

...well your credibility is for the better part well...non-existant.

appeal to majority is not a strong leg to stand on

Lolz.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Knowsbleed33
Because not only was he keeping up with Walter. He had 2 other members of AF to contend with. Guardian got 1 shot in before Juggernaut destroyed him.

-K-M-
Because not only was he keeping up with Walter. He had 2 other members of AF to contend with. Guardian got 1 shot in before Juggernaut destroyed him.

You said he was handing it to them though, handing it to someone is beating someone which he didn't. Guardian got a shot in with physical punches....punches that even made him bleed. When has he ever in his entire career ever went toe to toe like that? and Guardian and Vindicator were none the worse for wear from jugz attacks. So no Jugz was not handing it to anyone.

Knowsbleed33
Well, handing it to them as well as they were dishing it out. I also said he didn't WIN the fight. Until Walter tackled and pummeled him, he was pretty unphased.

-K-M-
Well, handing it to them as well as they were dishing it out. Until Walter tackled and pummeled him, he was pretty unphased.

He was fighting them, but he really didn't have a hugh advantage over anyone especially since Guardian and Vindicator didn't unleash one of their energy attacks which would have seriously hurt Jugz. Walter had him on the ground, and could have followed it up but G/V told him to stop the first time.

Knowsbleed33
Again, Walter took advantage of a man who had clearly given up. You can call it a win for 3 amped AF members if it'll make you feel better.

-K-M-
Again, Walter took advantage of a man who had clearly given up. You can call it a win for 3 amped AF members if it'll make you feel better.

That was at the end, in the middle he clearly had the advantage and V/G told him to stop, which caused Jugz to hit him away for a short period and then he clashed with the duo. I'm not calling it a win, no where did I say that, but I don't agree with you saying he handed it to them when he didn't.

Knowsbleed33
He clearly had the advantage? He had nothing. He bum rushed Cain through the house and then back handed him. Like I said, he was unphased. He even has a sinister grin on his face when he gut shots Walter, breaking his armor.

Again, this is a depowered Juggernaut. If that's all they were capable of doing to him, that speaks volumes about those characters.

-K-M-
He clearly had the advantage? He had nothing. He bum rushed Cain through the house and then back handed him. Like I said, he was unphased. He even has a sinister grin on his face when he gut shots Walter, breaking his armor.

Again, this is a depowered Juggernaut. If that's all they were capable of doing to him, that speaks volumes about those characters.

Are you reading the same issue? As Sas hit him with a massive blow that sent him to the ground and he was laid out for a few seconds as G/V told him to stop and he turned to have a conversation with them and while he was doing that Jugz got up from the ground and hit him when his back was turned. He could have kept following up his attack, but stopped. How is that somehow impressive for Jugz again?

Guardian and Vindicator didn;t even use their powerful attacks, so really the feat isn't that impressive at all. Hell Sasquatch without the armor took it to him, but someone he is more impressive here? Definetly not considering he never really did much.

Knowsbleed33
He gets up almost immediately. Depowered Juggernaut.

-K-M-
He gets up almost immediately. Depowered Juggernaut.

It took him several seconds, seconds resulted from Walter stopping his attack and having a conversation. Yes it was depowered Jugz, against current Jugz Walter dies as he is back to his classic levels.

Knowsbleed33
1 on 1. No outside influence I believe Depowered would beat him as well.

-K-M-
1 on 1. No outside influence I believe Depowered would beat him as well.

I wouldn't, as Walter has done and beaten far more impressive people then depowered Jugz

Knowsbleed33
Like who?

-K-M-
Like who?

Gods (Great Beasts), an alternate reality Savage Hulk, Colossus (teenage), She Hulk and various others. What has depowered Jugz done? He struggled to lift Colossus' weight

SuperiorTech
When did Sas beat She-hulk?

-K-M-
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
When did Sas beat She-hulk?

Infinity Crusade #5 & Alpha Flight #127

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/AlphaFlight127-09.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Crusades-05-18.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Contrary to your personal opinion, Marvel has Colossus listed higher than Sasquatch in terms of strength.

-K-M-
Contrary to your personal opinion, Marvel has Colossus listed higher than Sasquatch in terms of strength.

Yeah in the handbooks, which have many errors in them. Even when Sasquatch was tossing 250 tons 1000 feet with ease, and dragging a navy destroyer and lifting it out of the water he was listed as just class 70. His entire career he has only been class 70, even though he has performed multiple class 100 feats.

On-panel feats speak for themselves

jrodslam
This would be a nice fight to see. Current Juggs has been restored to his classic levels via WWHXM, so his whole unstoppable and invulnerable thing may cause a problem for Sassy. I dont know how much power Tanaraq is gonna grant him, so based off what i know, id give Juggs the majority.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut at classic levels slaughters Sasquatch 10/10.

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/UncannyX-Men120-07.jpg

Damn.

golem370
Juggernaut wins.

-K-M-
Originally posted by jrodslam
This would be a nice fight to see. Current Juggs has been restored to his classic levels via WWHXM, so his whole unstoppable and invulnerable thing may cause a problem for Sassy. I dont know how much power Tanaraq is gonna grant him, so based off what i know, id give Juggs the majority.

I think Jugz could put him out before he gets to out of hand with the Tanaraq juice. So yeah I definetly agree Jugz clearly takes the majoirty. Especially since he is back to classic levels now

Starscream M
I think Jugz could put him out before he gets to out of hand with the Tanaraq juice. So yeah I definetly agree Jugz clearly takes the majoirty. Especially since he is back to classic levels now yeppers...actually full power juggz would not take only majority, but 10/10...even against Tanaraq Sas

-K-M-
yeppers...actually full power juggz would not take only majority, but 10/10...even against Tanaraq Sas

That's debatable as Tanaraq Sas has telepathy and can directly attack a persons mind and soul just by looking at it's target. Physically I doubt he will do it, but he has other abilities he can use.

~The Wickerman~
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

This is a joke. Tanaraq would STOMP, and yes, I do mean STOMP Juggs

Starscream M
That's debatable as Tanaraq Sas has telepathy and can directly attack a persons mind and soul just by looking at it's target. Physically I doubt he will do it, but he has other abilities he can use. oh, didn't know tanaraq sas had telepathy....I take back that juggs wins 10/10 then

-K-M-
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

This is a joke. Tanaraq would STOMP, and yes, I do mean STOMP Juggs

The real Tanaraq would most definetly, Tanaraq using Sasquatch is abit different though. He's still uber, but not as uber as the real deal.

big juggy man
So Tanaraq has some ability to lower the Juggernaut's force field so it could remove his helmet so Sasquatch could attack the Juggernaut's mind? It not then there is no way the Juggernaut would lose.

-K-M-
Originally posted by big juggy man
So Tanaraq has some ability to lower the Juggernaut's force field so it could remove his helmet so Sasquatch could attack the Juggernaut's mind? It not then there is no way the Juggernaut would lose.

He can cause magical backlashes as he did on Talisman, and also being over 200 feet kinda makes it easy to grab someone as well.

juggernaut74
Juggernaut pwns.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Juggernaut pwns.

Pretty much yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.