Xorn vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Both Xorn and Vulcan are near the same power levels.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Both Xorn and Vulcan are near the same power levels.

Vulcan

celestialdemon
Vulcan. He should be able to manipulate any energy Xorn throws at him.

Wonder Man
Why couldn't Vulcan tap into Gladiator's psycic energies when they fought that build Gladiators confidence? hmmh.
Xorn is exceptionally good with dealing with others energies. He shut down G-type in an instant.
I really think Xorn could pull this off. He can almost make things go his own way. He might even be able to defeat someone like Darwin.

celestialdemon
Xorn might be able to pull it off, but he's never faced someone like Gladiator, so you can't really use Vulcan's loss to Gladiator in Xorn's favor. Vulcan has shown to be just as good if not better energy manipulator than Xorn. Would be an interesting fight, though.

Wonder Man
Xorn would pull his teeth out.

Estacado
Vulcan was recently owned by Polaris.....

Wonder Man
missed the latest issues. Some of these peps have issues though.
Polaris is tough but she's like a jean grey to proffesor x as herself is to magneto

Estacado
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6901/81518488hr9.jpg

Mider999
why did he lose to glads anyway, is it bad to assume it was only cause he damaged his eye.

Wonder Man
Because Glad believed he could not be touched by him he ended up on the recieveing end.
Xorn would be able to control things in his favor quite well enough to make Vulcan suffer for some time. He'd lock him in a bubble of refelective matter and let him tear himself down.

celestialdemon
Wow. Sad that he has fallen that far after owning so many people. Talk about inconsistent.

Wonder Man
That's what they said about the devil to you know. and NOW whom are people scared of.

Wonder Man
One guestion and only one answer.
WHO THE MAN?
You better beat sh*t that I am.

celestialdemon
You're still wrong about Stranger over Death though. big grin

Brian Oswald
This is actually a pretty good fight.

Wonder Man
I gotta say i remember the hiercey of Marvel pretty well. Out of all the Entities Death is at the bottom of them all.
Fourth face on the Tribunal should be good enough to stand her down

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I gotta say i remember the hiercey of Marvel pretty well. Out of all the Entities Death is at the bottom of them all.
Fourth face on the Tribunal should be good enough to stand her down

Death is nowhere near the bottom. She is the sister of Eternity and the opposite of Oblivion. That puts her above most of the Marvel heirarchy.

Stranger would have been above her had he been the fourth face of the LT. He chose not to be. Therefore, he doesn't obtain the LT's power and authority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.