Oklahoma City Bombing"Local News Footage right after it happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
This is some unedited footage of the Oklahoma city bombing,the local news was talking about the events as they happenned.It's funny how quickly the story changed when the Fed's and national media showed up.It's a shame that the vast majority of American's have never seen this.

There were other bombs in the building and what ever happened to the video that showed a 2nd man that was with Tim McVeigh?Nobody seems to care about this 2nd man.I've seen many interviews of people that were there and many of them claim to have seen the bomb squad remove detonation cord and explosive devices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk

Mr Parker
the thing that is ironic about it is that they were running the same kind of war games that day when the bombs went off that they were running on 9-11 and the same crew that did the investigation into oklahoma city was also the same cleanup crew that hauled away the debris from 9-11 destroying all the evidence and taking it off to china.The name of it was demolition something.

NinthSith
Yah I've heard that the same Government contracted demolition company also cleaned up the debris from 911, strange that neither of these events got a thorough investigation regarding the debris.

Evil Dead
2nd man? what happened to him?

uhmm.....wasn't McVeigh's partner in crime named Terry Nichols....who is in prison.....who confessed......

I'm going to bed so I'm not googling the subject right now but if memory serves......

Mr Parker
Originally posted by NinthSith
Yah I've heard that the same Government contracted demolition company also cleaned up the debris from 911, strange that neither of these events got a thorough investigation regarding the debris.

what made me so sick about it was watching Clinton give a speech to the american people about it back then basically saying-Im such a poor sad citizen right now because of all this,this is such a terrible tragedy.boo hoo.Yeah right.Clinton is involved in that up to his ears.He knew it was going to happen.He knew the united states government intelligent agencys were involved up to their ears on this.He gave them their blessing to do this to fool americans into thinking we need to give up our guns.All part of the plan of the elite,problem, reaction, solution.It so much sickend me back then that I was talking with casual aquintances of mine that dont realise how evil Clinton really is,those morons actually believed his speech and actually think he was broken hearted over it all.Yeah right.this is a guy who has long ties to the CIA just like Bush does and those morons I was talking to back then honestly fell for that B.S from his mouth.pitiful.

NinthSith
Many witness's witnessed seeing a 2nd man leaving the van with McVeigh that was not Terry Nichols.The description they all gave was totally different.

But as usual nobody knows about or hear's these things unless they do the research themselves.If that video didn't show you that the Government is more then likely hiding thing's then I don't know what will

Mr Parker
yeah I mean sure Mcveigh was involved in all but he had an accomplise as well and they never made any attempt to try and find him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.