Is anybody wondering?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sewti
why the total clamp down on information about what they saw at the premiere?

Hey, I myself was horribly SPOILED by a post about DMC but I still enjoyed the movie (not as much as the first one, mind you cool )

But it has been like maybe 18 hours? since the premiere and dedicated fans known to post on the forums have like POOFED. Maybe they did have to sign something. But gee, did they have to sign something that says they didn't sign something?

eek, I sound like Jack but you know what I mean. The fans who went to the premiere have like poofed. So what is going on?

SammySparrow
They went to the premiere and saw the ACTORS. I don't think they saw the movie.

Bwa Ha Ha
Even if they did JUST see actors, why the poofness?

sewti
thanks, at least somebody else notices it is awfully quiet. wink

Bwa Ha Ha
Glad to be of help.

JaehSkywalker
i actually don't want them to post anything bout the movie because too much spoilers would ruin it.. erm

SammySparrow
That true. And what 4 more days of waiting going to do? I remember us counting down to DMC.....

JaehSkywalker
so everyone, don't post any real hard hitting spoilers until you guys are sure everyone has already watched it lol.

4 days!! woohoo!

3 days for me.. i think... make that probably 6, i can't watch it on the first show.

AudioHeart
2 Days Here wink

Well, you really wouldn't want them to say much anyway, unless you wanted to ruin it for youself...

JaehSkywalker
wait.. yep two. wasn't sure earlier lol...

dude, school trips to england? cool.

pirate179
ya i thought it has been awfully quiet!!! where did everyone go??

Ericadawn
Well, I just got frustrated for awhile because everyone got all depressed about AWE and I wanted remain hopeful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.