Champion vs. Darkseid (HtH only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

TricksterPriest
Fear the tiger force of creation. Darkseid curbstomps the 80s rock reject. evil face

carver9
If champion uses all of his fighting style, there is no way in hell darkseid could beat him. The guy knows every fighting style in the universe. Cant get no better than that. BUT he dont use it, the only thing that he shows is brute strength, (fights like the thing)instead of martial arts.

A champion written like hes suppose to be (goku of marvel) wins 10/10. The champion that we see in comics loses 10/10

TricksterPriest
Even written to his highest potential, he's going up against the pinnacle of Skyfathers. He's quite simply outclassed.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even written to his highest potential, he's going up against the pinnacle of Skyfathers. He's quite simply outclassed.

Thats your opinion and you are a darkseid lover. Im just looking at facts. Superman dont even have any kind of fighting skills that come close to champs (that uses his fighting skills) but he whoops darkseid a** on a regular basis. He dont use any speed, etc... he just simply whips his a**.

Now if you get champion, who has crushed planets with his fist and is an immortal (great durability) and fighting skills is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supermans. He should beat the hell out of darkseid. BUT as I stated before champion dont use the fighting skills that he has so he would probably lose but a champion that is written the way his powers is suppose to be would beat darkseid 10/10

carver9
I know you hate the fact that superman beats on darkseid but hey it done happened to many times for you to call it pis.

StyleTime
If Champion lived up to his hype, he should school damn near anybody in hand to hand.

Symmetric Chaos
Unforntunatly for Champion he's an idiot who never uses any sort of skill.

Darkseid is going to mess him up badly.

Magee
Originally posted by carver9
I know you hate the fact that superman beats on darkseid but hey it done happened to many times for you to call it pis. Try actually reading the three comics in the past 15 years where Superman has "beat" DS and try to look at the context of the fights. Superman beating on DS is in no way a low showing for him when they are about 10 miles from the sun and DS has made kara his *****.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Pretty much.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention Darkseid is a pretty formidable fighter in H2H. He and Orion duked it out with Martial arts. He was schooling Orion.

Endless Mike
What if Champion has the power gem?

carver9
Originally posted by Magee
Try actually reading the three comics in the past 15 years where Superman has "beat" DS and try to look at the context of the fights. Superman beating on DS is in no way a low showing for him when they are about 10 miles from the sun and DS has made kara his *****.

So youre telling me that everytime superman has beaten on darkseid they were by the sun. So when superman was choking darkseid out when darkseid had on the kryptonite gloves, superman was by the sun. Now it was some instances (but it wasnt stated by the writter that superman had aid from the sun) that they were fighting and you seen the sun but there have been to many times that superman has won without the aid of the sun. But i have never seen the sun aiding superman in any of there fights except in the past. Recently superman has been b***** slapping darkseid like hes his son.

carver9

True statement but if he was using his full ability he would rape darkseid. Im talking about beat the hell out of him.

Evil_Ash

It's jobberin' time!

TricksterPriest
Carver, spetnaz tried to clue you into this last time you went on a rant about Supes beating Darkseid.

He was very concise and summed it up in one sentence. "Minus PIS, Darkseid is next to unbeatable." Superman can never defeat Darkseid legitimately. Superman cannot win against Darkseid. Darkseid will never lose to Superman outside of massive PIS ala Jeph Loeb.

Ash: F U. stick out tongue

carver9
Carver, spetnaz tried to clue you into this last time you went on a rant about Supes beating Darkseid.

He was very concise and summed it up in one sentence. "Minus PIS, Darkseid is next to unbeatable." Superman can never defeat Darkseid legitimately. Superman cannot win against Darkseid. Darkseid will never lose to Superman outside of massive PIS ala Jeph Loeb.

Ash: F U. stick out tongue

Well a lot of people on this forum has also said that superman is going back to his precrisis period and has gotten a huge power increase. So dont you think that that would help him in a sense in beating darkseid.

I do consider darkseid to be >>>>> superman but since i have seen superman whip up on darkseid so much, dc has put it in there mind in making superman superior to darkseid.

TricksterPriest
Don't bring up that pre-crisis shit. roll eyes (sarcastic) Darkseid was smacking Superman around even in pre-crisis. And the crisis never affected him to begin with.

And you never heard of Avatars or Jeph Loeb?

Jebus reborn
I've already written a neat little post about the Darkseid fights...
I'll try and find it.

Oh and Superman has beaten Darkseid like what? 3, maybe four times, and only one wasn't told to be an avatar, and that same one, had some serious circumstances, that someone hasn't even acknowledged... oh well.

Darkseid has whooped the shit out of Superman at least 4 more times (I mean times, as in multiplying) post-crisis than Superman has...

Also, what kind of idiot stretches the page?

TricksterPriest
Carver did it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Well a lot of people on this forum has also said that superman is going back to his precrisis period and has gotten a huge power increase. So dont you think that that would help him in a sense in beating darkseid.

Well since PreCrisisSuperman has a far worse record against Darkseid than the current one . . .

carver9
Carver did it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

did what sad

StyleTime
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
It's jobberin' time!
I cracked the **** up after reading that.

Thanks for giving me an awesome ending to my day. smile

BobbyD

Sad, but true.

If written the way he is supposed to be written, he should lose to no one H2H, below skyfather.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Thanos decided to use his shields, energy attacks, and teleportation instead of go mano a mano with the freak? And Thanos was looking for a so called challenge too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I watch Pokemon
So when superman was choking darkseid out when darkseid had on the kryptonite gloves

That was an illusion created by Max Lord. no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by BobbyD
Sad, but true.

If written the way he is supposed to be written, he should lose to no one H2H, below skyfather.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Thanos decided to use his shields, energy attacks, and teleportation instead of go mano a mano with the freak? And Thanos was looking for a so called challenge too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos is a pimp cool

He just didn't want to dirty his Gloves with Chumpions blood....

Mider999
champion got three ribs broken by the thing didnt he.......he's not that great a fighter.......he also lost to the she hulk

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
champion got three ribs broken by the thing didnt he.......he's not that great a fighter.......he also lost to the she hulk

Yeah. Champion is a terrible fighter.

The Elders need a mini or an Annihilation off shoot to display their powers.

BobbyD
Originally posted by grey fox
Thanos is a pimp cool

He just didn't want to dirty his Gloves with Chumpions blood....

laughing

Yes, Thanos is a pimp...wholeheatedly agree.

But, if Thanos was out to prove himself the best, why wouldn't he go toe to toe (H2H) with a guy with a much lesser skill set? Ask yourself that question....

Juntai
Originally posted by BobbyD
laughing

Yes, Thanos is a pimp...wholeheatedly agree.

But, if Thanos was out to prove himself the best, why wouldn't he go toe to toe (H2H) with a guy with a much lesser skill set? Ask yourself that question.... And if Champion was actually the best for Thanos to be measured against, why would he get his face smashed in by She Hulk? I'm not even sure he landed a blow in the fight.
And even in the fight of Thanos vs Champion, Champion was more running around like an enraged bull, than anyone of his apperently skill should have. You'll notice how he's compared to Incredible Hulk in the arc, as well, rather than being compared to a calculating, expert martial artist.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Juntai
And if Champion was actually the best for Thanos to be measured against, why would he get his face smashed in by She Hulk? I'm not even sure he landed a blow in the fight.
And even in the fight of Thanos vs Champion, Champion was more running around like an enraged bull, than anyone of his apperently skill should have. You'll notice how he's compared to Incredible Hulk in the arc, as well, rather than being compared to a calculating, expert martial artist.

Good counter. Then all I can say is that he is written extremely poorly for someone of his attributes.

quanchi112
she hulk beating thanos should be disregarded immediately and they should fire that writer. thanos beats any version of hulk. was poorly written. but as regards to this chapion beats darksied due to his lack of experience in hand to hand. he just doesnt do it enoughand hasnt trumped anyone in hand to hand as often together that puts him as the vicotr. darkseid with his powers he gets the easy win but hand to hand darkseid yields. champion is the new ruler of apokilips.

LogicalDebater
champion beats his ****ing face in, pretty simple to me

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by LogicalDebater
champion beats his ****ing face in, pretty simple to me

it would have to be simple, you're a tard. doped

Ymir
Champion got his ass kicked by She-Hulk. Darkseid has had much better showings against his enemies.

quanchi112
darkseid isnt that great at hand to hand. champion takes it

Ymir
Darkseid's been shown to be fairly competent at HTH. I also think that he is physically stronger than the Champion.

quanchi112
darkseid got owned by superman and darkseid without his omega beam to rely on gets owned here

Priest
Originally posted by Ymir
Darkseid's been shown to be fairly competent at HTH. I also think that he is physically stronger than the Champion.
I doubt that since Champion may be just as strong as Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
I doubt that since Champion may be just as strong as Thanos. good point preist, darkseid relies on his powers to much that is the reason for why he is lacking inhand to hand combat. he either uses his powers or has someone else do it. its simple

Sledgehamster
Didn't Champ get stomped by Thanos? How many times have they fought?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.