unstoppable juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is classic juggernaut that has his forcefield up and he is running. Is there anyone that could stop his foward momentum.

This is the list. Where does he stop. Who will be the one to stop him. You cant bfr him. You cant pick the ground up from under him or teleport him. Or matter manipulate or take his powers away. They could fly out of space and come down to earth at the speed that is required to stop him, etc.....Anything that you can think of besides the ones that is listed.

Spiderman
Blob
Hulk
Black bolt
Black adam
Thor
Superman
Silver surfer
Darkseid
Galactus

Symmetric Chaos
Spiderman uses webs
Blob causes a paradox upon impact ending the universe and killing both combatants
Hulk one shots him with a kick
BlackBolt yells at him and puts him on the other side of the universe
Thor throws his big metal club
Superman punches through the unstoppability
SS amps his strength to infinity and Juggy explodes when SS hits him
DS dies
Galactus dies

But seriously he makes it to Galactus or Darksied.

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Spiderman uses webs
Blob causes a paradox upon impact ending the universe and killing both combatants
Hulk one shots him with a kick
BlackBolt yells at him and puts him on the other side of the universe
Thor throws his big metal club
Superman punches through the unstoppability
SS amps his strength to infinity and Juggy explodes when SS hits him
DS dies
Galactus dies

But seriously he makes it to Galactus or Darksied.

laughing

You know what. When i was reading it before I got to the bottom, I thought you were serious.

Good post

Badabing
He stops at Hulk!!! durfist

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3692/juggernautih172e0ph.jpg

carver9
nice scan but I dont see juggernaut running in it.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
nice scan but I dont see juggernaut running in it. My fault, he's running on the previous page...... whistle dur

Anyway, SS, DS and Big G may have enough to stop Juggy. I'm not sure how powerful Cytorrak was when Juggy was full power.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Badabing
My fault, he's running on the previous page...... whistle dur

Anyway, SS, DS and Big G may have enough to stop Juggy. I'm not sure how powerful Cytorrak was when Juggy was full power. Actually Hulk is running away from Juggernaut on the next page.

Darkseid and Galactus stop him for sure. Actually Darkseid has already stopped him.

Badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Hulk is running away from Juggernaut on the next page.

Darkseid and Galactus stop him for sure. Actually Darkseid has already stopped him. Yeah, I know. That's why I have the whistle and dur at the end of my sentence. wink

durfist

carver9
When has darkseid stopped him. I would love to see that scan. Not saying that youre wrong but I just want to see it.

snoopdogg
When has darkseid stopped him. I would love to see that scan. Not saying that youre wrong but I just want to see it.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DarkseidandJuggernaut.jpg

He cheated though.

carver9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DarkseidandJuggernaut.jpg

He cheated though.

I want to see that comic. Was that during access because that juggernaut sucked. And did his power work against juggernaut or was juggernaut still there.

Jebus reborn
Thor stops him, because Thor already stopped him...

Juggernaut runs at Galactus, and gets punted away.

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Thor stops him, because Thor already stopped him...

Thor stops darkseid or juggernaut. And what did thor do to stop (im thinking youre talking about darkseid.) darkseid.

Big Sexy
edit

Jebus reborn
Thor stops darkseid or juggernaut. And what did thor do to stop (im thinking youre talking about darkseid.) darkseid. Why in the blue f*ck would I be talking about Thor stopping Darkseid?

carver9
well thor and darkseid did have a brief battle and darkseid was amazed by thors gift but hey my bad for misunderstanding you. Never read the book.

Jebus reborn
well thor and darkseid did have a brief battle and darkseid was amazed by thors gift but hey my bad for misunderstanding you. Never read the book. In Marvel vs DC, Darkseid dropped Thor like a fly...

I just, just fail to see how you could think I was thinking about Thor stopping Darkseid...

carver9
In Marvel vs DC, Darkseid dropped Thor like a fly...

I just, just fail to see how you could think I was thinking about Thor stopping Darkseid...

Thor does have the ability to bfr about anybody, then in that scan you see darkseid looking like he has been hit by some kind of beam, it also looks like he is in pain. Thats why I said that about thor. Thor is a very powerful being, he did stop the omega beams with his hammer. When it comes to thor I never underestimate him against anyone.

Its not a low showing to be defeated by thor.

Jebus reborn
Thor does have the ability to bfr about anybody, then in that scan you see darkseid looking like he has been hit by some kind of beam, it also looks like he is in pain. Thats why I said that about thor. Thor is a very powerful being, he did stop the omega beams with his hammer. When it comes to thor I never underestimate him against anyone.

Its not a low showing to be defeated by thor. When exactly did Thor absorb the Omega Beams?

Except, Darkseid has never been defeated by Thor in any comic...

Added to the fact, that I have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about...

carver9
When exactly did Thor absorb the Omega Beams?

Except, Darkseid has never been defeated by Thor in any comic...

Added to the fact, that I have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about...

I can tell that you have some anger issues but let me explain. I never said that thor defeated darkseid but after the marvel vs dc battle darkseid and thor was fighting solo and darkseid tried to hit thor with the blast but thor twirled his hammer absorbing the impact but he ended up getting knocked back afterwards. Thats when wonderwoman came and handed thor his hammer.

Now do you understand what in the hell im talking about. confused

Jebus reborn
I can tell that you have some anger issues but let me explain. I never said that thor defeated darkseid but after the marvel vs dc battle darkseid and thor was fighting solo and darkseid tried to hit thor with the blast but thor twirled his hammer absorbing the impact but he ended up getting knocked back afterwards. Thats when wonderwoman came and handed thor his hammer.

Now do you understand what in the hell im talking about. confused Anger issues? Thrown in swearing equates me into having anger issues?
Thanks Doc, now I can get my prescription.

Main point, Darky dropped him like nothing. Plus, it was non-canon.
Not to mention, that I don't even recall what you're talking about.

No, because it has nothing to do with this thread... at all.

long pig
Thor negated his power once and stopped him. It worked, but it wasn't like he did it through raw power, he did it the pussy way. And, it really never made sense, actually.

None of them could do it with raw strength, but G and DS could probably blast him away.

Hulk would get stepped on like he has before..I don't remember a single time Hulk had the upper hand on Jugs, in fact, the fights always had Jugs going easy on him and still stomping his ass in.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by long pig
Thor negated his power once and stopped him. It worked, but it wasn't like he did it through raw power, he did it the pussy way. And, it really never made sense, actually.

None of them could do it with raw strength, but G and DS could probably blast him away.
Thor Godblasted Juggs, and it stopped him.

G would stop him through raw force, or Juggs is getting seriously overated...

carver9
Anger issues? Thrown in swearing equates me into having anger issues?
Thanks Doc, now I can get my prescription.

Main point, Darky dropped him like nothing. Plus, it was non-canon.
Not to mention, that I don't even recall what you're talking about.

No, because it has nothing to do with this thread... at all.

Youre right about that, darkseid can drop thor and how in the hell did we get on that topic anyway. Back to the fight. I think that he stops at galactus.

carver9

Didnt the godblast make galactus cry in pain. The only thing that the god blast accomplished with juggernaut was slow him down. Cry in pain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slow down without even feeling the blast.

Galactus screamed when he felt that blast against his armor, the only thing juggernaut noticed about the blast was that it was slowing him down, he didnt feel a thing. He was actually smiling through it.

carver9
thats a great durability feat for juggernaut.

Badabing
Damn triple posts! durfist

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Damn triple posts! durfist

My bad. Should have used the edit button. Will do next time.

Badabing
My bad. Should have used the edit button. Will do next time. I was joking. stick out tongue

carver9
Badabing, I never know when youre joking, sometimes you just dont seem like the joking type, especially when me and you are disputing. But my bad for not reading into the lines.

Badabing
Badabing, I never know when youre joking, sometimes you just dont seem like the joking type, especially when me and you are disputing. But my bad for not reading into the lines. Usually if there is some sort of dur smiley then I'm not completely serious.

badabing

Back to the thread. I've always wondered if SS and the power cosmic would be able to overwhelm Juggy's Cytorrak powers....

long pig

Meh, it was unclear if Thor's blast stopped him or if the ground broke while pushing against the GB. Jug said himself he could have walked through it if he hadn't fallen into the hole.

As for Galactus, strength is strength, no matter who is using it. And the rule of thumb, in Marvel at least, is strength means jack against magic.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid would stop him with the OE.

Jebus reborn
Didnt the godblast make galactus cry in pain. The only thing that the god blast accomplished with juggernaut was slow him down. Cry in pain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slow down without even feeling the blast.

Galactus screamed when he felt that blast against his armor, the only thing juggernaut noticed about the blast was that it was slowing him down, he didnt feel a thing. He was actually smiling through it. A pis feat that includes duribility, hardly begins to describe Galactus's strength.
Or really has anything to do with Galactus.
Meh, it was unclear if Thor's blast stopped him or if the ground broke while pushing against the GB. Jug said himself he could have walked through it if he hadn't fallen into the hole.

As for Galactus, strength is strength, no matter who is using it. And the rule of thumb, in Marvel at least, is strength means jack against magic. It was perfectly described as Juggy getting stopped.

Also, the thing is, Juggy has been stopped by say, Celestial enhanced stuff, a f*cking force feild (well, KO'ed, after he ran through it), etc. But you're telling me, that basically an abstract in comparison to Juggy can't stop him?

Also, if strength is jack, then how does Thor manage to beat the shit out of Loki, when Thor doesn't have his hammer?

Also, if LT physically tried to stop Juggy, he couldn't do it according to you?
If, say (another rough comparison I know, but bare with me), a Hulk, that was somehow enhanced by Celestial tech, from Apocalypse, was getting forced back by Juggernaut, and then tried to stop him, you're saying he couldn't do it?
They should almost write a story about that...

long pig
A pis feat that includes duribility, hardly begins to describe Galactus's strength.
Or really has anything to do with Galactus.
It was perfectly described as Juggy getting stopped.

Also, the thing is, Juggy has been stopped by say, Celestial enhanced stuff, a f*cking force feild (well, KO'ed, after he ran through it), etc. But you're telling me, that basically an abstract in comparison to Juggy can't stop him?

Also, if strength is jack, then how does Thor manage to beat the shit out of Loki, when Thor doesn't have his hammer?

Also, if LT physically tried to stop Juggy, he couldn't do it according to you?
If, say (another rough comparison I know, but bare with me), a Hulk, that was somehow enhanced by Celestial tech, from Apocalypse, was getting forced back by Juggernaut, and then tried to stop him, you're saying he couldn't do it?
They should almost write a story about that...
That's the thing, it's perfectly fine for magic to hurt Jugs. It's his major weakness.

But strength alone? No.

I don't care whose strength it is, it won't work. Hulk is said to have infinite strength, so LT's infinite strength is more than Hulk's infinite strength? No.

You're getting caught up in the being's overall power instead of actually reading what's been said. Strength is strength no matter whose using it.

Magee
Hulk has never once ever displayed "infinite" strength even though he has the potential. You trying to say Superman flying at juggs at light speed from space with a full force hit wouldn't at least stop juggy? Just because he is said to be unstoppable by Marvel doesn't change the fact he has been shown other wise and that other characters could stop him, everyone has a limit.

Jebus reborn
That's the thing, it's perfectly fine for magic to hurt Jugs. It's his major weakness.

But strength alone? No.

I don't care whose strength it is, it won't work. Hulk is said to have infinite strength, so LT's infinite strength is more than Hulk's infinite strength? No.

You're getting caught up in the being's overall power instead of actually reading what's been said. Strength is strength no matter whose using it. no expression

Hannibal-Lector
Juggy gets to Silversurfer then loses

janus77

But strength alone? No.

You're getting caught up in the being's overall power instead of actually reading what's been said. Strength is strength no matter whose using it.
seriously, that's just nuts.

is Cyttorak so powerful that a mere fraction of his powers can imbue a creature with durability and momentum above the physical force of Galactus?

Juggernaut has an obvious and inarguable limit to his 'power' - Cyttorak.
neither Cyttorak nor his puppet are infinite or have access to infinite energies.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
gets to hulk and stopped end of gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.