dr doom from fantastic 4 movie vs comic wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins.

Grimm22
no expression

This is the only time Wolverine will ever be able to beat Dr. Doom

carver9
doom seemed pretty powerful

Grimm22
Originally posted by carver9
doom seemed pretty powerful

All he could do was shoot lightning out of his hands

Which is f*cked up because thats not even one of his abilities in the comics. Hell, he has never done anything even similar to that.

It's hard to believe how badly Tim Story screwed up Doom

carver9
Originally posted by Grimm22

Which is f*cked up because thats not even one of his abilities in the comics. Hell, he has never done anything even similar to that.

It's hard to believe how badly Tim Story screwed up Doom

He also showed a great feat by taking super nova heat that was stated being hotter than the core of the sun and was still walking saying thats all you got. Hulk cant even do that.

Its a lot of people in comics that cant do that.

Badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22

It's hard to believe how badly Tim Story screwed up Doom Movie Doom had crazy durability, super strength, lightning and he was made from that alloy from the space staiton. I'll say Logan loses.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Badabing
Movie Doom had crazy durability, super strength, lightning and he was made from that alloy from the space staiton. I'll say Logan loses.

sadly i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.