UnderDog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

In Fate's Hands
Is it just me or are hollywood going a little too far for movies now.........

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/underdog/large.html

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands

no its not just you...movie looks shit. Comic flicks are already for the kids, why make one for babies?

Wolfie
They wanna prove the people that said "It can't get any worse than Garfield" wrong.

crickey77
I think this looks good. It is meant for kids (G Rating) -- I enjoyed the cartoon growing up so I know I will have to check this out.

ariwin
I saw the trailer for this in front of POTC, and I have to say, I thought it was really pretty funny. And the dog is adorable!

I think this will be better than Garfield because it obviously has a sense of humor and fun - I like that a lot about it, that it isn't taking itself too seriously but still looks like it will have a lot going for it. Jason Lee will probably be a really funny voice, too.

Wolfie
I'm still totally against this movie.

But I couldn't help but laugh when the dog sneezes and Patrick Warburton (with bleached hair) is standing there and goes, "Ugh, he didn't even close his mouth!"

I swear, that guy can't not be funny.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by upsidedown flip

I argee.They are really running out of ideas that they have to make old cartoons into movies which makes them less enjoyable and very boring.JM sad

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I argee.They are really running out of ideas that they have to make old cartoons into movies which makes them less enjoyable and very boring.JM sad

Im sick of this hollywood is running out of ideas bullshit.

Whos fault is it for making these silly movies. Hollywood...or the audiences who consistantly go to see them earning the movies a few hundred million?

this is just how supply and demand works

SnakeEyes
This movie looks SOOOOOOOO very bad.

I am ashamed of whoever was behind this.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Im sick of this hollywood is running out of ideas bullshit.

Whos fault is it for making these silly movies. Hollywood...or the audiences who consistantly go to see them earning the movies a few hundred million?

this is just how supply and demand works

I for one don't go see a moive if it sucks.It is not our fault.It is hollywoods.They now and then come out with a great movie.But latly they been going down pretty fast.JM smile

ariwin
I think that we need to keep in mind also that this is a kids movie, and therefore it's primarily aimed at families with children. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. It's just a movie that's supposed to be fun. I think it looks cute and I liked the cartoon, so I'll probably check it out.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I for one don't go see a moive if it sucks.It is not our fault.It is hollywoods

It really is not anyones fault that hollywood is not producing movies that appeal to you. Hollywood is a business, someone is watching these movies, which is why hollywood keeps making them. Car companies dont stop producing cars that people consistanly buy.

Wolfie
Exactly. The Scooby Doo movies were big. Roger Ebert gave good reviews to the Garfield movies. Hollywood sees a demand for live action movies based on old cartoon shows.

Then again, shouldn't they have made Underdog a CGI character like the others?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.