deadpool vs the savage dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
deadpool with standard equip 2 katanas 2 oozies with 4 extra clips, 3 hand grenades and 2 smoke grenades

SD colt 45 m4 with 3 mags 1 large hunting knife and a riot shotgun

fight in chicago at night

tkitna
Deadpool cant die, can he? Even so, I think the Dragon can at least entrap him by wrapping him up in a lamp pole or something.

Dragon 7/10

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
deadpool with standard equip 2 katanas 2 oozies with 4 extra clips, 3 hand grenades and 2 smoke grenades

SD colt 45 m4 with 3 mags 1 large hunting knife and a riot shotgun

fight in chicago at night

dragon

carver9
deadpool. A waaaaaaaaaaaay better fighter.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by carver9
deadpool. A waaaaaaaaaaaay better fighter. So, using that logic, Deadpool can beat Hulk, Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, etc?

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
So, using that logic, Deadpool can beat Hulk, Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, etc?

Not saying that. savage and deadpool have about the same powerset. The only thing that savage has over dead pool is strength but thats not going to help against someone with deadpool abilities. So since deadpool is a better fighter and is also more agile and could be faster (none of the rest matter except the fighting ability) and have katanas he would land the most licks and they would be more fatale.

Thats why Im giving him the majority.

tkitna
Doesnt the Dragon have a lot more strength though (and a pretty wicked healing factor)? That should more than compensate for Deadpools higher fighting skills I would think.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Doesnt the Dragon have a lot more strength though (and a pretty wicked healing factor)? That should more than compensate for Deadpools higher fighting skills I would think.

He does have great strength but so does everyone that dead pool fought. It seems like when you have a healing factor in comics (especially people like hulk, wolverine, deadpool, sabertooth, etc...) physical strength just dont matter anymore because thats all the healing factor do is soak it up.

Deadpool has taken about everything that there is that can be thrown at a single man and healed it completely and bounced back up. Savage strength means nothing in this fight. The only way he is winning this is by outfighting his opponent and that would be hard to accomplish with deadpools capabilities.

carver9
answer this. Who could win out of a fight between bruce lee and mike tyson. Mike tyson is a great fighter and he is stronger than bruce lee. Who do you think would win and that should answer your question about this fight.

lando005
i think deadpool is faster and a better figher but dragon is capable of making him fight on his terms

Jebus reborn
answer this. Who could win out of a fight between bruce lee and mike tyson. Mike tyson is a great fighter and he is stronger than bruce lee. Who do you think would win and that should answer your question about this fight. That's a dumb comparison...

Not only is there no proof that Tyson is as strong, or strong than Bruce Lee, and not only does Bruce Lee most likely hit harder than him, but Savage Dragon is many tons stronger than Deadpool.

Also, Hulk defeated Deadpool once, by not even getting hit...

tkitna
I'm not up to date on either character enough to really debate with anybody, but from what i've seen, I think that the Dragon could put Deadpool down long enough to claim the victory.

Just my opinion though and i'm not going to back it up very hard.

carver9
That's a dumb comparison...

Not only is there no proof that Tyson is as strong, or strong than Bruce Lee, and not only does Bruce Lee most likely hit harder than him, but Savage Dragon is many tons stronger than Deadpool.

Well you got that fight wrong. Deadpool defeated hulk once by making hulk jump on a pole that stabbed straight through him. Is this comparison better.

Who could win Wolverine or Strong guy. Strong guy is leagues above wolverine in strength and he is a good fighter.

carver9
I'm not up to date on either character enough to really debate with anybody, but from what i've seen, I think that the Dragon could put Deadpool down long enough to claim the victory.

Just my opinion though and i'm not going to back it up very hard.

Cant argue with ya. Everyone has there own opinion.

tkitna
Strong Guy http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/angel.gif

lando005
Strong Guy http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/angel.gif isnt he still in a coma or something?

carver9
yeah but who would win him or wolverine. The reason why Im asking this is because its kind of even with this fight except strong guy is alot stronger than savage dragon but wolverine has defeated strong guy in like 3 panels. Deadpool has the capability of beating savage dragon.

lando005
yeah but who would win him or wolverine. The reason why Im asking this is because its kind of even with this fight except strong guy is alot stronger than savage dragon but wolverine has defeated strong guy in like 3 panels. Deadpool has the capability of beating savage dragon. i understand what your trying to say and i know that deadpool is more skilled but i still think that dragon is able to make dp fight on his terms the fight is taking place in his turf for starters so i imagen about 20-30 minutes into the fight when he realizes he's getting nowhere fast he'll change up the pace

carver9
gotcha, didnt read all of that.

Dragon 6/10

lando005
gotcha, didnt read all of that.

Dragon 6/10 no prob you make good points

srankmissingnin
That's a dumb comparison...

The thread topic aside all I have to say is: What?

No proof that Tyson is stronger then Bruce Lee? You serious? And you think Bruce Lee hits harder then Tyson? WTF! You fail at life... might as well kill your self.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

No proof that Tyson is stronger then Bruce Lee? You serious? And you think Bruce Lee hits harder then Tyson? WTF! You fail at life... might as well kill your self. Just thinking about Bruce Lee's one inch punch...
Or his training videos, two finger push-ups, his own martial art, etc.

King KAM
Just thinking about Bruce Lee's one inch punch...
Or his training videos, two finger push-ups, his own martial art, etc. bruce lee would tell you himself that Mike Tyson would kill him.

Mider999
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

No proof that Tyson is stronger then Bruce Lee? You serious? And you think Bruce Lee hits harder then Tyson? WTF! You fail at life... might as well kill your self.

do you have to talk such nonsense just cause someone says something you dont like you have to tell them to die.......how sad.

Muck101
And this became a bruce lee vs Tyson thread when? Oh, and tyson would get is lithping ath handed to him. But anyway, Dragon has proved completely immune to any explosion. So the grenades are useless. He's been unloaded upon by groups of guys with automatics, so the guns are next to nothing. As for the swords: Dragon once took a 40 story fall onto a cement statue that impaled him completely. He then pulled himself up and over the point, and fell another ten feet. And he -still- kicked the asses of two other "superfreaks" who took turns slashing him for the better part of an hour. Also, he had no frigging right hand during the fight. Dragon ftw, you sacriligious fools.

Mider999
and how would mike compensate for bruce Lee's agility, as well as speed, oh and those moves he does arent exactly things that you get up and walk away from they can kill you.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider999
and how would mike compensate for bruce Lee's agility, as well as speed, oh and those moves he does arent exactly things that you get up and walk away from they can kill you. they were fake!!!!...jesus you know what???? go ask a REAL fighter who win, and watch him laugh at you.

Mider999
right and you have one of those real fighters on reserve to tell you right?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by King KAM
they were fake!!!!...jesus you know what???? go ask a REAL fighter who win, and watch him laugh at you. So... what real fighters do you know Kam?

King KAM
So... what real fighters do you know Kam? bobby southworth, eduardo rocha, andre ward, mike (forgot his last name my old muay thai trainer, cruiser weight champ), Enson Inoue and a few more... why???

tkitna
Originally posted by Muck101
Dragon once took a 40 story fall onto a cement statue that impaled him completely. He then pulled himself up and over the point, and fell another ten feet. And he -still- kicked the asses of two other "superfreaks" who took turns slashing him for the better part of an hour. Also, he had no frigging right hand during the fight. Dragon ftw, you sacriligious fools.

In all fairness, the Dragon was out for a long time while being impaled. I cant remember if it was hours, days, or even longer. Great feat nontheless.

golem370
Bruce Lee used that two inch punch to send a 235 pound guys off his feet and into a wall. Bruce Lee also broke somebodies arms by the impact of a kick he gave another guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woRKpXJl0JQ

StarsNeverFall7
Oh wow..how hard you hit has little to do with you size. My sensai his harder than most muscle bound guys weighing from 225-300, he tips maybe 185. It's a lot more of technique than anything else. Mike Tyson was great yes, but Bruce Lee is/was in a much higher category.

As for this, DP 5.5/10

King KAM
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Oh wow..how hard you hit has little to do with you size. My sensai his harder than most muscle bound guys weighing from 225-300, he tips maybe 185. It's a lot more of technique than anything else. Mike Tyson was great yes, but Bruce Lee is/was in a much higher category.

As for this, DP 5.5/10 how was bruce lee in a higher category??? he was an actor who never had a professional fight on record. we will treat this like comics, none of Bruce Lee's feats count because all of them were worked.

There is a spcial on some guy who says that he can shoot chi, and shut down peoples bodies with chi without ever touching them, and he was doing this to people who did not work for him, when people want to be knocked out or pushed back by something like, "the 1inch punch" they allow themselves to all fall back...just like you allow yourself to be hypnotized

lando005
ok enough back to the topic at hand

Muck101
I know I havent been around KMC too long, but why the hell are most of you debating mike tyson and bruce lee in a COMIC VERSUS FORUM? I get the strength comparison you were -trying- to make with lee and tyson. But more importantly, who gives a crap?

llagrok
Savage dragon is far more stronger than Deadpool, so the Tyson > Bruce lee comparison was kinda stupid.

Dragon 7/10

qqqqqqq
savage dragon sucks the cartoon sucks

golem370
Bruce Lee is superior in almost every way possibly even strength. Mike Tyson was nothing more then a street thug with moderate boxing skill

qqqqqqq
savage dragon has the skills of an average polive officer

StarsNeverFall7
Originally posted by golem370
Bruce Lee is superior in almost every way possibly even strength. Mike Tyson was nothing more then a street thug with moderate boxing skill

I'd even go out on a limb and tell you that pound for pound, Lee was his superior in strength.

After some though and consideration, changing my vote to a 50/50 split on dragon and DP

lando005
I'd even go out on a limb and tell you that pound for pound, Lee was his superior in strength.

After some though and consideration, changing my vote to a 50/50 split on dragon and DP could you give us your oppinion on how the dragon dp fight would go down

StarsNeverFall7
Well I'd hand fighting ability and speed to DP, also along with a stronger HF by far. Dragon does have him beat in strength, but we see more often than not fighting ability ranking above strength, espically when you have a HF to knock off the blows for you. Due to Dragon having a good healing factor being stronger with DP having better fighting and HF I see the two going back and forth until one of them is taxed, resulting in a pretty close 5/10 split for each..that's just me though and im a bit biased towards DP.

King KAM

After some though and consideration, changing my vote to a 50/50 split on dragon and DP how??? who has bruce lee ever knocked out in an actual fight???

StarsNeverFall7
I wasn't putting in direct refernce of knocking someone out. I was stating that pound for pound Bruce Lee was most likely his strength superior. Which is stronger, a 130 pound guy who can put down 300 pounds or a 250 pound guy putting down 300 pounds? In the sense of pound for pound in direct corelation with their weight, Id guarentee you Bruce Lee was superior.

golem370
I have a book where Deadpool and Wolverine ran into a Werewolf who I doubt is stronger then Savage Dragon and was not doing so well.

lando005
Originally posted by King KAM
how??? who has bruce lee ever knocked out in an actual fight??? this is the only time i'm going to comment on this but are you saying all of bruce lee's fights were staged?

golem370
He took on people all the time on the set that was witnesed by people on set. Never lost ether.

lando005
Originally posted by golem370
He took on people all the time on the set that was witnesed by people on set. Never lost ether. true the only one who came close was bolo ying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.