Marcus Fennix vs Doom 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
"You have got to be shittin' me," Marcus Fennix groans.

Five minutes earlier, he was fighting the Chimera Horde with his COG buddies. But through a strange twist of fate, he finds himself thrown several hundred years into the past (the year 2147) and is on a Martian satellite.

He had ran into Dr. Elizabeth MacNeil, who had explained to him their current situation: the Forces of Hell are after the item only known as Hell's Artifact, of which Marcus somehow has in his posession.

Armed only with his machinegun/chainsaw combo, Marcus prepares for the task at hand.

"First the Chimera Horde," Marcus mutters as he lock and loads his weapon, "now I got the forces of Hell on my ass. I should have stayed in jail."

The objective is simple: survival. If Marcus survives, he will be transported back to his own time. Should he fail...well, you can guess what happens.

Bruce Leeroy
If some no-name Marien can do it, Marcus can definently do it.

Darkstorm Zero
That no-name Marine was very very Badass though, almost as badass as Duke Nukem...

I really hate it when someone says "Well if a No-body can do it... so-and-so can too..." thats piss poor logic based on hypothetical nonsense...

Bruce Leeroy
Marcus is also as, if not more badass. erm

And there isn't much you can actually go on beside that, in this case. Both, really, are just regular people who are good with guns, it's not like they have special abilities that you can compare and debate...

judgement hand
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
That no-name Marine was very very Badass though, almost as badass as Duke Nukem...

BLASHEMY!!!!!!!!! NO ONE IS AS BADASS AS DUKE NUKEM!!!!!

~ the gun toting hand of judgement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.