Um..do you think this made up?? *might contain spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXSweetSXx
Look what i found on another site:

It may be true or it may not so..yeah you've been warned.

Im warning you...

Ok here it is:

During a huge ship battle, Elizabeth and Will are married off by barbossa, but not before Seo Feng has the chance to kiss Elizabeth. During this huge battle Elizabeth tries to fight off Davy Jones, Will steps in and is stabbed. Once Will is sadly... Yes... dead... A sword is placed into his hand by Elizabeth and/or jack ( im not sure) and they kill the heart of Davy Jones ( implying that Will Kill's davy jones heart) ( Also implying that Elizabeth and Jack do this so Will wont actually be dead..) Will's heart is taken by his father, Will is now the new captain of the dutchman. He is now only allowed on land once every 10 years, so this first of his chances he gives a chest to Elizabeth which contains his heart, he asks her to guard it well as he kisses her. Elizabeth can only stand there watching him sail away at sea. Jack on the other hand is in an awful predicament as Barbossa sails away with his ship... again. Jack uses his compass to find the fountain of youth.. the most wanted item by Jack sparrow - immortality. The End

Eh???

AudioHeart
w0w huh

Sifzensinril
actually I don't think Lizzie will direct Will's hand nor she will guard chest with heart, she can't carry it always with her, if she is on the sea.
and no, I doubt Jack wants immortality the most, because beeing immortal means to live forever and living forever means no one is with you. and Jack doesn't want to be alone, Pearl is only ship, not love

AudioHeart
True, true

Ditte3
I hope for some JE moments.I'm not optimistic.I'm angry at Disney.I watch the movie for Jack.And I reas JE fanfics.

JaehSkywalker
its probably just a rumour. if that's the plot, then dude, i must say, WTH?!

xXSweetSXx
I knew it was kinda made up *thank god*

I really want to be suprised smile

lovethemtigers
yep that pretty much sums up how it ends.....and it's got me feeling sick....

JacksSweet

vader519
Aint it cool news has the entire scoop on AWE. They posted a review with tons of spoliers. If you want to know, go to the link.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32762

JaehSkywalker
don't go there people.

AudioHeart
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
don't go there people.

Agreed! laughing out loud big grin

Sifzensinril
I won't go there

Syren
I read it all shock

JacksSweet
so...why do not go there???you saw it???is it bad???...sad is it that bad we all know already??? sad

InYourFace
*spoilers ahead*

I saw that movie today! eek!

During a huge ship battle, Elizabeth and Will are married off by barbossa, (TRUE)

but not before Seo Feng has the chance to kiss Elizabeth.(true, he kissed elizabeth)

During this huge battle Elizabeth tries to fight off Davy Jones, Will steps in and is stabbed (ALSO TRUE)

Once Will is sadly... Yes... dead... A sword is placed into his hand by Elizabeth and/or jack ( im not sure) and they kill the heart of Davy Jones ( implying that Will Kill's davy jones heart) ( Also implying that Elizabeth and Jack do this so Will wont actually be dead..) ( um... true.... davy jones killed Will, and the jack stabbed Davy Jones heart, and then they took will heart out.)

Will's heart is taken by his father, Will is now the new captain of the dutchman. He is now only allowed on land once every 10 years, so this first of his chances he gives a chest to Elizabeth which contains his heart, he asks her to guard it well as he kisses her ( TRUE)

Elizabeth can only stand there watching him sail away at sea. Jack on the other hand is in an awful predicament as Barbossa sails away with his ship... again. Jack uses his compass to find the fountain of youth.. the most wanted item by Jack sparrow - immortality (SOMETHING LIKE THAT)

IheartPocky
LALALALALALALA i cant help myself around spoilerss.... i need help messed messed

-savvychick-
-sobs-

I've totally wasted part of my life on this movie.

mss_mira
holy shit.............. no way... im pissed im going to cry tomorrow night

xXSweetSXx
It's not true *is very very very pissed!!*

!@$^#$^ UGH!! *rips hair out*

CaptinJackLover
NOOOOOOOOOO! uve gotta be effing kidding me!!!! urgh! theres mo way its true! so not fair! urgh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.