Keep the Faith <3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aelizabeth
----------------

We are days away from the movie, and many people, myself included, are feeling upset about the movie, and how it is going to end.

----------------

This thread is for all faithful Sparrabethers, because we know we are sailing on the ship that can never sink! We have been through many storms, but Sparrabeth always makes it through.

No matter how this movie ends, we know that Sparrabeth is the greatest ship to ever sail! We also know, that even if the movie does end with Will and Elizabeth together, that it's not the real ending, because we all have Jack and Elizabeth together in our thoughts.

No more being pessimistic, because we are going to enjoy the movie, no matter what happens, and no matter what happens, we will always love Sparrabeth!

----------------

KEEP THE FAITH!

SPARRABETH FOREVER!

----------------

Djinn

Ditte3
Originally posted by aelizabeth
----------------

We are days away from the movie, and many people, myself included, are feeling upset about the movie, and how it is going to end.

----------------

This thread is for all faithful Sparrabethers, because we know we are sailing on the ship that can never sink! We have been through many storms, but Sparrabeth always makes it through.

No matter how this movie ends, we know that Sparrabeth is the greatest ship to ever sail! We also know, that even if the movie does end with Will and Elizabeth together, that it's not the real ending, because we all have Jack and Elizabeth together in our thoughts.

No more being pessimistic, because we are going to enjoy the movie, no matter what happens, and no matter what happens, we will always love Sparrabeth!

----------------

KEEP THE FAITH!

SPARRABETH FOREVER!

---------------- Amen

SarahB
haha! im glad u made this thread for sparrabethers! i think they've lost a bit ov their faith already........but this thread should helpsmilesmile

JaehSkywalker
Sparrabeth... yeah!

but i'd go with whatever happens in the film.. happy

SarahB
well surprisingly, yes, lol so will I!big grin

JaehSkywalker
ted and terry knows what they're doing.. whatever the outcome is going to be, unless it's badermm i would be grateful for pirates 3 lol.. happy

SarahB
yh thts the spirit! big grin lol

aelizabeth
I know its going to be a great movie. How could it not be? Its pirates, with Johnny Depp, and battles and stuff. Of COURSE its going to be an amazing movie!!

SarahB
lolsmile
exactly

JaehSkywalker
SO RIGHT!

Sifzensinril
there will be triangle forever - Jack, Lizzie and bottle of rum

JacksSweet

Ditte3
Sparabeth is the best ship.

Sifzensinril
agreed

ivebeendepped43
*sigh* Im obsessed with Sparrabeth right now. *does Lee Arenberg voice* "i love it!"

hookedonJack
I've been reading these posts for days.... excited, ecstatic about AWE, but after being told the end..... I must admit to be very dissapointed and therefor will have to wait days, maybe months and even a year or so to finally watch this film... for whom i was anxiously waiting for... to the point that I became obsessed.

Anyway, it has been great reading you mates.....

Jack will always be #1.

JaehSkywalker
how can sparrabeth be not the best ship? WE HAVE RUM HERE!!! woohoo!

where did you see the end? don't tell me what it is, just pm me the thread.. &gt;.&lt;

Ditte3
I was so stupid to read the reviews on kttc.But I decided I don't believe evrything.I'll go and see myself.And then I'll have my own opinion.

JaehSkywalker
thread.. link.. whatever it is..

clueless here, what's KTTC?

and, you're right Ditte. best not believe anything, we should go see stuff for ourselves.

AudioHeart
Yeah what is KTTC? everybody always refers to it

Sparrabeth 4 Ever!!! love love happy

Ditte3
That's right.

JaehSkywalker
what is it? what's KTTC?

To Freedom
KTTC - Keep To The Code - official Pirates 3:AWE website. There's a J/E thread there - them Sparrabethers are losing sight of the ship 'cos some people claim they've watched the movie on May 19 red carpet premiere in Disneyland and the ending (before credits and after credits) is Whelpabeth. KTTC is crawling with Willabethers, IMO. Be very careful about what you read there. Take it with a BIG pinch of salt. Anyone can claim anything.

JaehSkywalker
scary place then.

i'm not going there ever.

AudioHeart
Ooohhh, Kay, thanks lol I've been there before and I didn't even know what you meant laughing laughing

JaehSkywalker
lol.

i don't think i want to venture there...

i think the fangirls in there bite. erm

lovethemtigers
Well i've been there quite a bit over the past year..and the sparrabethers are very friendly...the j/e thread is up to thread #15, while liz/will is only on part 5.....so that tells you which thread is the most popular...just like People's Choice.....

but i happen to see "surfers" on disney last night and the kid asks keira about her romance with elizabeth and Will...and she is all smiles and says "yes, they go through a really rought spot"..blah, blah, blah.....it made me want to puke.....

well....is it just coincidence or the truth that all the reviews coming in..both on kttc and other sites is exactly the same....i am a sparrabether but as in the words of jack sparrow.."there comes a time in one's life, where one must pay for one's mistakes"....

AudioHeart
...Keeping The Faith... happy happy love

JaehSkywalker
if it doesn't work, just live out your dream through fanfics lol..

Ditte3
I told you I'm suspicious about those who wrote reviews of the movie on kttc.The Je shipper guys on kttc are nice,but somebody can go there and say.Hi I'm a Je shipper,and in fact she's not,so we don't have to eat everything they put before us.

JaehSkywalker
*salutes* yep.. big grin happy

to watch is to believe lol.

AudioHeart
Well Said big grin lol

JaehSkywalker
lol.

Sifzensinril
aye, wait for watching it
watch Sparrabeth trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8MSWOS8VY)
and Keep The fFaith

Syren
However it ends, I still think it will have been one of the best trilogies I've ever seen. I'll be happy with a Willabeth ending, although I'd be happier with a Sparrabeth wink

JaehSkywalker
*nods* right.

yep.. keeping it... happy

SarahB
Originally posted by Syren
However it ends, I still think it will have been one of the best trilogies I've ever seen. I'll be happy with a Willabeth ending, although I'd be happier with a Sparrabeth wink

smile

ivebeendepped43
teehee i saw the Movie Surfers interview /w Keira last night..actually, i saw 2 movie surfer things smile

aelizabeth
I don't believe anything anyone says about the movie. From past experience, I've learnt not to trust any one elses say on movies. I have, in fact, heard more than one review of this movie, and three of them were COMPLETLY different. This is why I don't care so much hearing information about what 'happens' in the movie. In the case of the movie, seeing is believing. In the case of Sparrabeth however..believing is seeing. *Goes off to find out what movie she just quoted*

IheartPocky
I made this awhile ago...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/stheartgrenade/Potc3/faith.gif

ivebeendepped43
awesome!!!

lovethemtigers
well, i just saw something..and girls....the faith is now over.....Sparrabeth no longer exists except in our hearts...there never was a love triangle....just as ted and terry have said all along...

and the easter egg at the end...forget it...

IheartPocky
boohoo... at least they're all ALIVE!!!!!
crybaby
crybaby

im sad about something on my favorite show.. dont mind my mourning..

crybaby
crybaby
crybaby
crybaby

AudioHeart
Even though the movie might be Willabeth, I'll always remeber the scenes where they're flirting and when they kiss and when he's stroking her on the cheek... smile love happy I mean COME ON there was something going on between them!!! I mean just look at DMC for example

For me, Jack and Liz were always meant to be together happy

Maybe the fourth one will give us new faith ...

AudioHeart
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Even though the movie might be Willabeth, I'll always remeber the scenes where they're flirting and when they kiss and when he's stroking her on the cheek... smile love happy I mean COME ON there was something going on between them!!! I mean just look at DMC for example

Who am I kidding, I am soo depressed sad sad *cries*

CaptinJackLover
im gonna cry when i see it! sad

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by AudioHeart

this was all a figment of our imagination, love...there never was anything between jack and liz.....he was just trying to bed her and she just wanted to kill him.......

so...the compass meant nothing.....DMC was just ....

i'm so depressed....i can't believe this...i really can't....a movie i waited 10 months for and wanted to see so badly i can't even stomach the commmercials when the come on tv...i just want to sick

CaptinJackLover
so long....so long w waited...and we get nothing but crap...

AudioHeart
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
this was all a figment of our imagination, love...there never was anything between jack and liz.....he was just trying to bed her and she just wanted to kill him.......

i'm so depressed....i can't believe this...i really can't....a movie i waited 10 months for and wanted to see so badly i can't even stomach the commmercials when the come on tv...i just want to sick

Well?...I can continue to imagine can't I? big grin

IheartPocky
It can't be that bad lol

AudioHeart
Originally posted by IheartPocky
It can't be that bad lol

It is ...

IheartPocky
AT least jack's not dead like charlie crybaby crybaby

AudioHeart
Yeah...Who's that?

IheartPocky
lol he's a character on tv show(Lost) that came on tonight that died... it was the season finale. he was one of my favorites.. it was so sad crybaby

AudioHeart
Awwwwwwwwe!

IheartPocky
I know... I cried.. sorta.. crybaby

Ditte3
Originally posted by lovethemtigers

i'm so depressed....i can't believe this...i really can't....a movie i waited 10 months for and wanted to see so badly i can't even stomach the commmercials when the come on tv...i just want to sick tnT are lying.They said in the commentaries thet in COTBP there was a certain attraction between them,and that's why they wanted to find a reason in DMC they can kiss each other.These weren't the exact wowds of Ted and Terry but something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.