Just a feeling...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloomaholic
lol Hey! haven't bene on here in a little while
Anyway...this is bugging the heck out of me!
I just want to say that I would bet my own life (okay, a little extravigant) that jack doesn't end up with Liz....not syaing Will and Liz will end up together either....but I have this feeling, really strong feeling that it just won't end like that.
I would love any kind of replies or support for this. Hehe big grin

I don't want to start any Will/Liz supporters vs. Jack/Liz supporters fights...it's just a strong feeling I have. big grin stick out tongue

SarahB
mmmm dw lol im not gna bash u or anything....i see why u hav that feeling. For some resason i think its not really going to be a j/l ending either. (not tht i was hoping for this). but yah after all i have heard and seen, looks like there is more possible chance of a w/l than a j/l (just my opinion)

but yea i see why you have this feelingsmile
welcome back btwsmile

xXSweetSXx
Same here.

I've been thinking that ever since like..the trailer.
But I wanted her to be with Jack erm

It's not going to end the way that all of us want it to.
They hate us >:O

JacksSweet

Bloomaholic
i've always been more of a Will/Liz supporter only becuz Jack is just too cool to be tied down! lol
and, J/L shippers have fanfic! lol
Actually, after the trailer...I had some feelisng that it would be neither Jack or Will...i dunno....so confusing! ARGG! lol

tia dalma
Hey Bloomaholic I LOVE ur siggy!
Yeah i agree with ya, In the book they weren't really close and all the rumours and everything it doesn't look too good for sparrabeth.

Bloomaholic
ya....im doubting willabeth too tho....but Sparrabeth seems to be going down the river
and thanx for the comment on my siggy!! lol it's too true! lol

lovethemtigers
SPOILERS...DON'T READ MY POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED...

LAST WARNING..SPOILERS AHEAD...
hey...bloomaholic...i like your siggy....you describe Lizzy so elegantly..put like that it's best she end up with no one..that would be her just rewards for playing with mens hearts as she has...at this point i would prefer if the movie was just one big elaborate dream of young lizzy..and how every pirate and man fell in love with her...as she wakes up.....cuz i don't like the ending...and you are right...it's a will and elizabeth ending....jack goes off in his little dingy drunk and smiling....chasing after barbossa and the pearl...seems jack hasn't changed a bit during the course of these movies...except to show that he can be a good man...and i think jack could have been with elizabeth and still have been crazy old jack..he and lizzy could have been crazy together....oh well...

ivebeendepped43
strange, i have a STRONG feeling that Liz wont end up with Will. She will end up /w JACK!! and i LOVE your siggy btw bloomaholic!

Bloomaholic
thanx! lol
i like your little aquare johnny pick...hot!

Ditte3
I read those stupid comments on AWE yesterday on kttc,and one whotold these thing said that she didn't see the final shot after the credits.I don't know what that exactly means.

JaehSkywalker
welcome back bloomaholic, long time no see... >.<

can't wait for AWE.. >.<

AudioHeart
Is it like COTBP and DMC, where they have a small scene after the credits???

JaehSkywalker
i think so. i've heard it'll be clue to 4.

may or may not be true.. happy

AudioHeart
w0w, sounds so cool

JaehSkywalker
yeah... happy

ivebeendepped43
that would be awesome! there has to be an "easter egg" (as Johnny and Gore call it smile) at the end! There was one on the last 2!

JacksSweet

ivebeendepped43
sigh* Sparrabeth all the way

JaehSkywalker
meh.. whatever happens... happy

ivebeendepped43
teehee better be Jack and Liz making out smile

lovethemtigers
well of course i'm faithful to sparrabeth...but what good does it do if the movie ends w/e.....i don't want just fanfics and youtubes and dmc ...i wanted it alll...i wanted more great j/e moments in awe...and another hot kiss.....so....i can't help it...i will always believe that j/e was suppose to be the couple..but somewhere along the way it got messed up....

JaehSkywalker
yeah... it would be okay.. i dunno. i'd just go along with wherever the movie takes me.... big grin

Bloomaholic
I really don't think it will be a J/E ending at all....and W/E is oushing it.....i saw the clip when Orlando was on Jay Leno where he asked her to marry him and then he says "i've made my decision, what/s yours?" she's about to answer and of course the clip ends! I can't wai till Friday( i was gonna go tomorrow...but my friemds and I all work! LOL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.