Darth Krayt.... Whos is he??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I did not see any specific threads asking this question. All right who does everybody think Krayt may be since he will revealed in an upcoming issue of Star Wars:Legacy.

exanda kane
No idea.

Although I will say he has Quinlan Vos' build and skin tone, which leads me to speculate it's his son Korto, or a relative.

I never really considered he could be a Solo-Skywalker relative.

Pwned61
Well, Lightsnake told me about the theory of it being A'Sharad, and it made sense. Particularly the ending of the skywalker line when he had the chance.

Riverollv
Yes, but seeing as he is patheticly weak for a Sith Lord, it is very unlikely he is a Skywalker or a Solo.

IOU
Originally posted by Pwned61
Well, Lightsnake told me about the theory of it being A'Sharad, and it made sense. Particularly the ending of the skywalker line when he had the chance.

not happening, asharads appeal revolves around the fact that hes a tusken jedi; take that aspect away and hes just any other boring jedi, and krayt being someone like that wouldnt have the same effect as it would if he were quinlan vos or someone

Since when is krayt 'patheticly weak for a sith lord'?

exanda kane
I've never seen much about that Tusken Jedi, but I skimmed through my flat mates Stark Hypserspace War graphic novel and he does fit the description.

He'll probably be unveiled as an unlikely candidate but they'll retcon the mistakes and inconsistencies. They always do.

Riverollv
Originally posted by IOU
Since when is krayt 'patheticly weak for a sith lord'?

Since Darth Bane, Darth Anddedu, and Darth Nihilus made fun of his powers and called him "Sith pretender"

Bruce Leeroy
He is black, of course.

Captain REX
My vote is that he is someone new, and it will just be describing his background once it's unveiled.

Nikkolas
Broly could take him with his Legendary Super Saiyan nipples.

http://dasaiyanprince20.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/broly.jpg

overlord
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/charlebs/Broly.jpg

IOU
Originally posted by Riverollv
Since Darth Bane, Darth Anddedu, and Darth Nihilus made fun of his powers

they never actually made fun of his powers, the closest thing to that they did was call him a 'weak-willed pretender' most likely due to the fact that he wasnt able to control his armour and that it was killing him

that doesnt make him 'patheticly weak' all it means is that he lacks the strength of mind or more likely the knowledge to control the yuuzhan vong lifeforms that were feeding on his body

so they don't agree with his ideals... not seeing how that really relates into his actual personal power in combat

please explain to me how that makes him 'patheticly weak' riverollv, because all i got from that was that he defied the sith teachings of the past and had created a flawed system

Nikkolas
Well he was pwned by a Sith spirit...he managed to overcome that but they were just toying with him. They didn't aim to kill him and they still made him struggle.

exanda kane
Can Sith spirit's actually kill? Or just give you a delusional episode?

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by exanda kane

Dark Apprentice: Luke finds Gantoris' dead body fried to a crisp. The killer? Exar Kuns spirit.

exanda kane
Fair point.

Riverollv
Originally posted by IOU
they never actually made fun of his powers, the closest thing to that they did was call him a 'weak-willed pretender' most likely due to the fact that he wasnt able to control his armour and that it was killing him

that doesnt make him 'patheticly weak' all it means is that he lacks the strength of mind or more likely the knowledge to control the yuuzhan vong lifeforms that were feeding on his body

so they don't agree with his ideals... not seeing how that really relates into his actual personal power in combat

please explain to me how that makes him 'patheticly weak' riverollv, because all i got from that was that he defied the sith teachings of the past and had created a flawed system

Firstly, I can almost assure you if Darth Krayt was a powerful Sith Lord then Bane, Anddedu, and Nihilus would've not even made fun of him in ANY way.
Secondly, I don't thnk it's due to his ways they call him Sith pretender, since in Bane's era he NEVER mentions the Brotherhood of Darkness to be pretenders, even though BANE strongly DISAGEED with their IDEALS. They most likely they called him a pretender because he simply lacks the necessary attributes to be a true Sith.
Thirdly, if he was powerful then he could've controlled his armour, not viceversa. Not only knowledge is needed to control such an armour, but power too.
Finally, I would like you to prove to me or give me any quote in which it says Krayt is powerful, or do you have any proof of ANYTHING that shows how powerful he is?

Blue_Hefner
Freedon Nadd killed his grandson.

IOU
Firstly, I can almost assure you if Darth Krayt was a powerful Sith Lord then Bane, Anddedu, and Nihilus would've not even made fun of him in ANY way.

oh well if you can almost assure me, then krayt cant possibly be powerful... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah, right, now what u need 2 understand is that these are two sith spirits that care for nothing except the future of the sith order and the darkside, and that krayts personal power in combat, unless it could be used for their goals, was entirely irrelevant to them, as it didnt change the fact that krayt had created a flawed system of sith lords that would inevitably self destruct

fact is, respect could never be gained from power unless it could be used to further their goals, and in krayts case it couldnt, bottom line

right, so because the bod too followed teachings that bane disagreed with, and because bane never labels them with the exacts same terminology that he does with krayts order, than that similarity cant possibly be why he labels krayt a pretender? lol, i dont even know where to begin with this. did you ever even stop to consider that drew k didnt feel like fully elaborating on every single one of banes thoughts? or perhaps the exact thought never properly entered banes head? seriously man, this argument is humorous at best, not to mention the fact that its inaccurate anyways, seeing as bane did in fact as good as label the bod pretenders - "revan had been a true sith lord, unlike the simpering masters who bowed to kaan and his brotherhood." - so as you can see, bane's basically labelling the bod as phonies, which is essentially what he does with krayt

point is, krayt can be the most powerful sith lord ever, yet if he lacks the necessary knowledge for some techniques, that power is useless and cant possibly be applied. now in case u hadnt noticed, krayts armour consists of yuuzhan vong lifeforms, life with which you need to be able to tap into the unifying force to sense and affect, and its certainly plausible that krayt might just not know how to tap into that frequency of the force, especially considering the vast majority of the njo couldnt even do such a thing. point is, its far more logical to deduce that krayt lacks the knowledge to control his armour, not the power, given knowledge is what he actually goes to the sith spirits for, and how much power do you honestly think it would take to control such simple and relatively weak lifeforms, given the correct knowledge? please, krayts hardly as weak as ur trying to make him out to be, no dark lord of the sith is

not that i care for proving such a thing (all i wanted was for you to prove your claims), and not that its up to me to do so (seeing as it was you who made the claim), but entering into combat with four elite imperial knights at once, and slaughtering every single one makes it pretty conclusive that krayts quite the powerhouse

Darth Scythe
Debate his power or not, I will say this: Darth Krayt built the Sith order up to be strong enough to mount a full assault on the Jedi Temple on Ossus and succeed. I contest that Anakin did the same thing since the Coruscant Temple at the time was without its strongest, and full compliment of Masters and Knights.

So in my opinion, Krayt did something that was never done before.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Debate his power or not, I will say this: Darth Krayt built the Sith order up to be strong enough to mount a full assault on the Jedi Temple on Ossus and succeed. I contest that Anakin did the same thing since the Coruscant Temple at the time was without its strongest, and full compliment of Masters and Knights.

So in my opinion, Krayt did something that was never done before.

This is true. Krayt may turn out to be someone who we have never heard of. He could also be related to someone???

Pwned61
While we don't know how powerful Krayt may be, that fact is he and his followers are Sith in name only, all the teachings of the Sith order died with Palpatine.

Besides, thus far Krayt's order has yet to do anything terribly impressive. The "sith" sent to deal with the Jedi at Ossus were getting owned by Padawans for gods sake.

exanda kane
While we don't know how powerful Krayt may be, that fact is he and his followers are Sith in name only, all the teachings of the Sith order died with Palpatine.

What about Jacen and Lumiya?

Gideon
What about Jacen and Lumiya?

In terms of continuity, the Sith are absolutely extinct. Lumiya did not receive anything but scraps (she's like Asajj Ventress), and that means that Jacen will get even less.

Riverollv
Originally posted by IOU
oh well if you can almost assure me, then krayt cant possibly be powerful... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yeah, right, now what u need 2 understand is that these are two sith spirits that care for nothing except the future of the sith order and the darkside, and that krayts personal power in combat, unless it could be used for their goals, was entirely irrelevant to them, as it didnt change the fact that krayt had created a flawed system of sith lords that would inevitably self destruct

fact is, respect could never be gained from power unless it could be used to further their goals, and in krayts case it couldnt, bottom line

right, so because the bod too followed teachings that bane disagreed with, and because bane never labels them with the exacts same terminology that he does with krayts order, than that similarity cant possibly be why he labels krayt a pretender? lol, i dont even know where to begin with this. did you ever even stop to consider that drew k didnt feel like fully elaborating on every single one of banes thoughts? or perhaps the exact thought never properly entered banes head? seriously man, this argument is humorous at best, not to mention the fact that its inaccurate anyways, seeing as bane did in fact as good as label the bod pretenders - "revan had been a true sith lord, unlike the simpering masters who bowed to kaan and his brotherhood." - so as you can see, bane's basically labelling the bod as phonies, which is essentially what he does with krayt

point is, krayt can be the most powerful sith lord ever, yet if he lacks the necessary knowledge for some techniques, that power is useless and cant possibly be applied. now in case u hadnt noticed, krayts armour consists of yuuzhan vong lifeforms, life with which you need to be able to tap into the unifying force to sense and affect, and its certainly plausible that krayt might just not know how to tap into that frequency of the force, especially considering the vast majority of the njo couldnt even do such a thing. point is, its far more logical to deduce that krayt lacks the knowledge to control his armour, not the power, given knowledge is what he actually goes to the sith spirits for, and how much power do you honestly think it would take to control such simple and relatively weak lifeforms, given the correct knowledge? please, krayts hardly as weak as ur trying to make him out to be, no dark lord of the sith is

not that i care for proving such a thing (all i wanted was for you to prove your claims), and not that its up to me to do so (seeing as it was you who made the claim), but entering into combat with four elite imperial knights at once, and slaughtering every single one makes it pretty conclusive that krayts quite the powerhouse

1st argument: Well, you know, Sith only care about POWER, probably if Bane, Anddedu, and Nihilus would've seen potential in Krayt to continue with the Sith Order, they would've helped him.

2nd: Yeah, I must admit I didn't know about the "revan had been a true sith lord, unlike the simpering masters who bowed to kaan and his brotherhood.", so you're right about that, but as you can see, Kaan and his Brotherhood were actually WEAK.

3rd: Do you have any sort of proof how powerful these elite imperial knights were? Because of what we could see, they were a bunch of weaklings.

And in case you're forgetting, the whole point about Bane, Anddedu, and Nihilus caring about the future of the Sith Order is true, because they wanted to keep the Order POWERFUL, a thing Krayt wasn't doing so well.

Darth Scythe

Besides, thus far Krayt's order has yet to do anything terribly impressive. The "sith" sent to deal with the Jedi at Ossus were getting owned by Padawans for gods sake.

I don't know about your first arguement because that's another can of worms, but getting owned by padawans? I'm pretty sure it was called the Massacre at Ossus because the Jedi got, well massacred. death

Riverollv
No, they only beat the Jedi because there were a hell of a lot more "Sith" than Jedi. Cade, a 14 year old Padwan, and the other Jedi took many "Sith" at the same time, and actually killed them with EASE. You haven't read any of the Legacy comics, have you?

Darth Scythe
No, they only beat the Jedi because there were a hell of a lot more "Sith" than Jedi. Cade, a 14 year old Padwan, and the other Jedi took many "Sith" at the same time, and actually killed them with EASE. You haven't read any of the Legacy comics, have you?

1. Don't ask me sarcastically like that.

2. I actually have read them, hombre.

3. I'm not saying the Sith there were supposed to be strong. I'm saying Darth Krayt gets credit for building up an army capable of doing what he did. People like to make assumptions and split hairs around here, huh?

4. Cade Skywalker is not just some Padawan. That's like acting like Anakin or Jacen were 'only' knights.

IOU
1st argument: Well, you know, Sith only care about POWER, probably if Bane, Anddedu, and Nihilus would've seen potential in Krayt to continue with the Sith Order, they would've helped him.

riverollv, if ur just goin to ignore my arguments, i see no reason why i should continue replying

i gave a sufficient explanation in my last post; read it: "yeah, right, now what u need 2 understand is that these are two sith spirits that care for nothing except the future of the sith order and the darkside, and that krayts personal power in combat, unless it could be used for their goals, was entirely irrelevant to them, as it didnt change the fact that krayt had created a flawed system of sith lords that would inevitably self destruct"

i also actually find it quite comedic that u feel typing out 'power' in caplocks makes your case stronger, because believe me, it doesnt. as ive said before, krayts personal level of power in combat is irrelevant when it doesnt change the fact that the future of the sith order (all that the sith lords truly care about) was doomed

for the record, sith care about their own power, not the power of other people, especially when it cant even be used to further their own goals

no, i was right about everything, not just that

again, your failing to spot the connection. personal power in combat has nothing to do with it, its the flawed ideals that both the bod and krayts order followed that made them considered as being pseudo sith; nothing else

they were some of fells most trusted knights, out of an entire order of them, so it can be safely assumed that they were on jedi master level

and krayt slaughtered 4 of them at once

just like krayt, huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

dude, first up, were talking about krayts personal power in combat, not the prosperity of the sith order (you seem to be mixing them up), which is what the sith truly cared about indeed, and as ive been trying to explain to you, krayt ' doing so well' is due to him having flawed ideals, which has NOTHING to do with how powerful he is

Riverollv
1. Don't ask me sarcastically like that.

2. I actually have read them, hombre.

3. I'm not saying the Sith there were supposed to be strong. I'm saying Darth Krayt gets credit for building up an army capable of doing what he did. People like to make assumptions and split hairs around here, huh?

4. Cade Skywalker is not just some Padawan. That's like acting like Anakin or Jacen were 'only' knights.

I never said the Jedi were not massacred, I was just pointing out there was a reason for that, and the Sith who massacred the Jedi are actually very weak. I didn't try to disagree with you.
Cade being an above-average padawan doesn't make the Sith strong. And actually other average Padawans accompanying Cade killed the Sith with the same ease as he did.

Riverollv
Originally posted by IOU
they were some of fells most trusted knights, out of an entire order of them, so it can be safely assumed that they were on jedi master level

and krayt slaughtered 4 of them at once

just like krayt, huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, not just like Krayt. Okay, I admit I exaggerated when I said "patheticly weak", but I do not consider Krayt to be powerful.

Please, I need some real proof. You cannot prove those knights were at jedi master level, it cannot be safely assumed. As far as we know, these Order of Imperial Knights could be filled with average knights. Give me some real proof about Krayt's power and I'll believe you. Also, the point of this discussion is about Krayt's power, so let's keep it that way from now on (that includes me as well).

IOU
fair enough, i personally view him as being pretty powerful, though nothing too special

i am assuming indeed, but id say its a safe assumption, given that those particular knights were clearly some of the best in their entire order, and likely of the imperial knight equivalent of master rank

well theres that, plus he possesses the vonduun crab armour which is highly resistant to the lightsaber (with only a few weakspots) making him extremely deadly in a lightsaber duel, for instance hed be able to afford to let down his guard and focus purely on offense, melee attacks wouldnt leave him vulnerable, hed even be able to do such unorthodox manoeuvres such as grabbing his opponents lightsaber away from him, or even use his arms as a shield, maybe even surprise his opponent with such manoeuvres... u get the picture right?

lets see what else... he was able to rule above an entire order of darksiders and keep them in line for over a century, one strong enough to wipe out the jedi (granted with a little help from the empire), and one that was strong enough to use the darkside of korriban to hide themselves from the njo

he was described as 'ancient and deadly' under his bio in legacy #1, and had spent over a hundred years growing in power

i think thats pretty much it, but it should also be noted that weve clearly yet to see the best of krayt, and thats not too bad a list of feats to be drawn from so little appearances in sw media

Riverollv
Originally posted by IOU
i am assuming indeed, but id say its a safe assumption, given that those particular knights were clearly some of the best in their entire order, and likely of the imperial knight equivalent of master rank

well theres that, plus he possesses the vonduun crab armour which is highly resistant to the lightsaber (with only a few weakspots) making him extremely deadly in a lightsaber duel, for instance hed be able to afford to let down his guard and focus purely on offense, melee attacks wouldnt leave him vulnerable, hed even be able to do such unorthodox manoeuvres such as grabbing his opponents lightsaber away from him, or even use his arms as a shield, maybe even surprise his opponent with such manoeuvres... u get the picture right?

lets see what else... he was able to rule above an entire order of darksiders and keep them in line for over a century, one strong enough to wipe out the jedi (granted with a little help from the empire), and one that was strong enough to use the darkside of korriban to hide themselves from the njo

he was described as 'ancient and deadly' under his bio in legacy #1, and had spent over a hundred years growing in power

i think thats pretty much it, but it should also be noted that weve clearly yet to see the best of krayt, and thats not too bad a list of feats to be drawn from so little appearances in sw media

Well, I still don't consider Krayt to be that powerful, but I think I might reconsider and dare to say he's not weak.

Yes, I know those Knights were the prime of their order, but the point is we don't know if their order equals the Jedi Order in terms of ranks or power.

LORDSIDIOUS01
How about Krayt being Ben Skywalker?

Riverollv
He would be way TOO old, I don't think so.

ThoraxeRMG
A decedent of Revan.

Null ARC Avis
no way. that would be the stupidest thing star wars ever thought of.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
no way. that would be the stupidest thing star wars ever thought of.

I was being sarcastic, of course that would a dumb idea!
Man, That was Dee-Dee-Dee-Delicious.

The big EH
Well, Lightsnake told me about the theory of it being A'Sharad, and it made sense. Particularly the ending of the skywalker line when he had the chance. i believe he's refferring to the attack on the academy, but me and my brother have feelings about it being jacen or ben (due to the fact that he looks up greatly to jacen and might follow his path, and that he's born during the vong war, however this is very unlikely) but perhaps it's Kyp, i don't kjow though not enough is know about him

The big EH
He would be way TOO old, I don't think so. one thing that is know about krayt though is that he was in a stasis for a very long time

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Could Valin Horn be Krayt?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
How about Korto Vos?

DarthLazious
Or maybe could it be Ben Skywalker?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Or maybe could it be Ben Skywalker?

I've long thought that, but perhaps not. Why do you think that?

starwars

ESB -1138
Originally posted by -Silver Falcon-
Yes, but seeing as he is patheticly weak for a Sith Lord, it is very unlikely he is a Skywalker or a Solo.

Sith Lord? Darth Bane, Darth Nihilus, and Darth Andeddu not only refuse to help him, but also refused to recognize him as the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Darth Sexy
Um guys Darth Krayt is not a Skywalker nor a Solo. Notice how when Lumiya was training Jacen, she stated something about there being another sith order that's just beginning. It's quite obvious that Jacen doesn't really have a destiny, but Lumiya chose him to be a distraction, to cause civil war in the galaxy, so the new sith order could train for the next century undisturbed.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Um guys Darth Krayt is not a Skywalker nor a Solo. Notice how when Lumiya was training Jacen, she stated something about there being another sith order that's just beginning.

Which book was that in?

Darth Sexy
The second LOTF book I believe, it made mention of KRayt's sith order.

ESB -1138
You mean wanna be Sith Order

Darth Hord
The second LOTF book I believe, it made mention of KRayt's sith order.

Actually it was in the third book tempest in chapter 17.

"All right," Lumiya said. "Have you ever been part of something bigger and more important than yourself?"

"Our nest."

Alema reactivated the glow rod. Lumiya quickly removed the detonator housing the rest of the way from the proton charge, then reached out with the Force and pulled the trigger plunger away from its contact.

Alema continued her answer. "Individuals died, but Gorog lived on. Gorog was more important than we were."

"Exactly." Lumiya exhaled slowly, then used the Force to levitate the detonator casing while she retrieved the wire cutters and reached inside to snip the rest of the wires. "My situation is not so different."

Alema frowned. "How is it not different? You are the ... last of ... the ..." She stopped, suddenly realizing why Lumiya might be willing to risk dying before Jacen completed his sacrifice . . . why Lumiya seemed so confident he would, even without her to guide him. "There are more Sith?"

Lumiya floated the housing down to the floor, revealing a head-sized wafer of bright metal with a small tube of liquid deuterium sunk into the center.

"There is a plan-a plan that will be carried out whether or not I survive." Lumiya reached over and followed two wires from the top of the deuterium tube to a small circuit board, then undipped them both. "That's all you need to know."

"We don't believe you." Alema did not bother moving the glow rod away, since they were no longer at a crucial point in the disarming process. "Aren't there only two Sith at a time?"

Lumiya picked up her hydrospanner and began to unbolt the proton charge. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

There was a cold edge in Lumiya's voice that rocked Afema back on her heels, and she realized she had probably heard too much already. If there really was a secret organization of Sith-and that was the only reason she could think of for Lumiya's willingness to sacrifice herself-they were obviously very serious about keeping their existence secret.

"No, there is no need," Alema said. "We have heard enough of your lies for now."

An amused twinkled came to Lumiya's eyes. "That is probably for the best."

Lumiya removed the proton charge from the missile, then pulled a black combat vest from her tool satchel and slipped the device into a chest pocket. She checked to be sure that the actuation wires would reach from the deuterium tube to a small sensor pad located about where the wearer's heart would be, but did not affix the clips.

"Very clever," Alema said. "You win even if you lose."

"It is the Sith way." Lumiya scooted her tool satchel down the floor to the next missile on the rack. "Bring the light-we're running out of time."

"We don't understand." Alema began to have a sinking feeling, but she did as Lumiya asked and shined the light on the nose cone of the missile. "How are you going to wear two proton charges?"

"I'm not." Lumiya reignited the fusioncutter, then looked up at Alema. "This one is for you."

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Actually it was in the third book tempest in chapter 17.

"All right," Lumiya said. "Have you ever been part of something bigger and more important than yourself?"

"Our nest."

Alema reactivated the glow rod. Lumiya quickly removed the detonator housing the rest of the way from the proton charge, then reached out with the Force and pulled the trigger plunger away from its contact.

Alema continued her answer. "Individuals died, but Gorog lived on. Gorog was more important than we were."

"Exactly." Lumiya exhaled slowly, then used the Force to levitate the detonator casing while she retrieved the wire cutters and reached inside to snip the rest of the wires. "My situation is not so different."

Alema frowned. "How is it not different? You are the ... last of ... the ..." She stopped, suddenly realizing why Lumiya might be willing to risk dying before Jacen completed his sacrifice . . . why Lumiya seemed so confident he would, even without her to guide him. "There are more Sith?"

Lumiya floated the housing down to the floor, revealing a head-sized wafer of bright metal with a small tube of liquid deuterium sunk into the center.

"There is a plan-a plan that will be carried out whether or not I survive." Lumiya reached over and followed two wires from the top of the deuterium tube to a small circuit board, then undipped them both. "That's all you need to know."

"We don't believe you." Alema did not bother moving the glow rod away, since they were no longer at a crucial point in the disarming process. "Aren't there only two Sith at a time?"

Lumiya picked up her hydrospanner and began to unbolt the proton charge. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

There was a cold edge in Lumiya's voice that rocked Afema back on her heels, and she realized she had probably heard too much already. If there really was a secret organization of Sith-and that was the only reason she could think of for Lumiya's willingness to sacrifice herself-they were obviously very serious about keeping their existence secret.

"No, there is no need," Alema said. "We have heard enough of your lies for now."

An amused twinkled came to Lumiya's eyes. "That is probably for the best."

Lumiya removed the proton charge from the missile, then pulled a black combat vest from her tool satchel and slipped the device into a chest pocket. She checked to be sure that the actuation wires would reach from the deuterium tube to a small sensor pad located about where the wearer's heart would be, but did not affix the clips.

"Very clever," Alema said. "You win even if you lose."

"It is the Sith way." Lumiya scooted her tool satchel down the floor to the next missile on the rack. "Bring the light-we're running out of time."

"We don't understand." Alema began to have a sinking feeling, but she did as Lumiya asked and shined the light on the nose cone of the missile. "How are you going to wear two proton charges?"

"I'm not." Lumiya reignited the fusioncutter, then looked up at Alema. "This one is for you."

I read that too. HMMMMMMMM Fascinating

Darth Sexy
Yup, Jacen and his war are just a distraction for the new sith to train in peace.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yup, Jacen and his war are just a distraction for the new sith to train in peace.

Then who is this second Sith Lord, since everyone knows that Jacen is a true Sith Lord?

kamhal
MORE SITH??? For God's sake, just stop making more sith lords... This is becoming pathetic...

Morridini
She thinks she is a Sith, Sith lie, so...she lies?

Darth Sexy
Jacen isn't a TRUE SITH LORD.. Jacen is as much of a pretender as the new sith order. He has no real sith training, and he's going to magically achieve sith mastery by killing Mara Jade, and taking the Darth name. Can we say stupid contradictory plot line?

ESB -1138
If the EU makes a new Sith that destroys Return of the Jedi completely and Vader's death was in vain!!

exanda kane
Well, not if Jacen is just a Sith "pretender". I don't think he's gonna come over all Chrissie Hynde

DARKLORDCAEDUS
"A true Sith Jacen shall become"

Darth Sexy
Where is this stated? And by whom? How can a true sith arise from nothing? How can someone become a true sith when the sith teachings are gone, and so are the sith?

exanda kane
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
"A true Sith Jacen shall become"

Then we must ask the question of why everyone who has since posted believes that Jacen isn't a real Sith.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Where is this stated? And by whom? How can a true sith arise from nothing? How can someone become a true sith when the sith teachings are gone, and so are the sith?

If thats the case who was Lumiya then? Not just that, I wouldn't be surprised if Jacen gets his hands on a couple of Sith Holocrons.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Then we must ask the question of why everyone who has since posted believes that Jacen isn't a real Sith.

Well maybe they don't want to state the obvious when all is said and done.

exanda kane
Well maybe they don't want to state the obvious when all is said and done.

Lovely cop out.

Darth Hord
Well maybe they don't want to state the obvious when all is said and done. Every other sith had a teacher or a previous sith lord train or declare them a sith lord. Lumiya was a dark jedi who served the two prior sith lords. She could VERY LITTLE (smaller than those letters even) of sith knowledge. When they died she proclaimed herself a sith lord. The dark lord of the sith in the legacy comics krayt was declared a pretender by former sith lords. So the real sith line ended after Vader and Sidious's deaths.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Every other sith had a teacher or a previous sith lord train or declare them a sith lord. Lumiya was a dark jedi who served the two prior sith lords. She could VERY LITTLE (smaller than those letters even) of sith knowledge. When they died she proclaimed herself a sith lord. The dark lord of the sith in the legacy comics krayt was declared a pretender by former sith lords. So the real sith line ended after Vader and Sidious's deaths.

It is shaping up to be Jacen turning into a true Sith Lord. Same with Krayt, He will turn out to be a true Sith Lord.

Darth Hord
It is shaping up to be Jacen turning into a true Sith Lord. Same with Krayt, He will turn out to be a true Sith Lord.

How? as I mentioned for sith become sith by be declared a sith by a real or former sith lord or spirit such as Ragnos declaring Kun and Ulic sith. . Or you kill your master as Sidious did to Plaguesis. Lumiya has never done any of these things. She declared herself a sith lord because they died hence self proclaimed pretender. Did you miss the fact that Bane and Andeddu both declare them Krayt a pretender. Your beliefs and saying it will be true doesn't mean anything until it happens. So as of now and until proven otherwise Jacen and Krayt ARE NOT real sith. And most other people here BUT you want it to remain that way.

Darth Sexy
Not only that but you have to have real sith teachings, and a REAL sith master to be declared a true sith lord. Jacen had neither. This is one of the things i hate about LOTF. Jacen is magically going to acquire some obscure power just becoming a title(sith lord). Someone want to tell me how he's going to acquire this power since he has NO sith teachings? Dumbass LOTF writers.

DarthLazious
So who is he?

Morridini
It will be revealed in September.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Morridini
It will be revealed in September.

Who do you think Krayt is?

The big EH
due to recent reading of Mara's death i have concluded that Krayt is one of three people 1. Jacen (however unlikely, but still possible since it realy would just take him to change his name) 2. Ben Skywalker, this is most likely of my three because he will want revenge for his mother's murder and kill jacen out of pure hatred, but then how would the bloodline continue, unless ben decides to have a kid after he is a sith lord or something. and the third and what you guys will find the most ridiculas is Luke Skywalker. his wife was just murdered by his nephew in cold blood, he then went to get revenge for mara's death and killed the wrong purpose which when he found out it totally pushed him over the edge, and mara said herself luke will defeat jacen, this could be mara actually using foresight and seeing luke murder jacen out of complete hatred. ofcourse this is only speculation, and most likely none of my theories on who he is will be true

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
He is black, of course.

What? I thought Darth Bane was the black Sith here.
I even seen a picture of him with dreads! XD
Official too! When he had hair.....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by The big EH
due to recent reading of Mara's death i have concluded that Krayt is one of three people 1. Jacen (however unlikely, but still possible since it realy would just take him to change his name) 2. Ben Skywalker, this is most likely of my three because he will want revenge for his mother's murder and kill jacen out of pure hatred, but then how would the bloodline continue, unless ben decides to have a kid after he is a sith lord or something. and the third and what you guys will find the most ridiculas is Luke Skywalker. his wife was just murdered by his nephew in cold blood, he then went to get revenge for mara's death and killed the wrong purpose which when he found out it totally pushed him over the edge, and mara said herself luke will defeat jacen, this could be mara actually using foresight and seeing luke murder jacen out of complete hatred. ofcourse this is only speculation, and most likely none of my theories on who he is will be true

Very interesting. For a while I though Krayt was Jacen. I wish he was. Your theory about Ben could work.

The big EH
btw wat does his name mean?

Darth Scythe
Who? Darth Krayt?

From a Krayt Dragon that live on Tatooine... if that's who you were asking about.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who? Darth Krayt?

From a Krayt Dragon that live on Tatooine... if that's who you were asking about.

What are your choices as to knew Krayt is?

exanda kane
Krayt can't be Luke or Ben. That would make Cade...what exactly? Grandson?

The big EH
Who? Darth Krayt?

From a Krayt Dragon that live on Tatooine... if that's who you were asking about. no r-tard, i was talking about Darth caedus who i can't wait till he gets killed off, i'm mad about them killing anakin though, he was the best of the solo kids

The big EH
Krayt can't be Luke or Ben. That would make Cade...what exactly? Grandson? sorry for double post but it would be possible, wierder things have happenned like them killing mara like that, and them killing chewie ~although it wa a cool way for him to die~

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Krayt can't be Luke or Ben. That would make Cade...what exactly? Grandson?

Cade is Ben's grandson.

Morridini
After reading the news for the coming comics from the OS I wonder if Krayt could be an offspring of Obi-Wan Kenobi, surely Kenobi must have had some fun in the 20 years he lived alone on Tatooine? He's a young man, handsome and must get bored at times.

Krayt is supposed to be pretty old so he could either be a son of Obi or grandson.
Tatooine is where the Krayt Dragon is from and could explain why he chose that as Sith title.
As his identity will be revealed in Legacy 15 (most likely at the end) why would Legacy 16 be about Obi-Wan's legacy?

Source:

Darth Hord
Cade is Ben's grandson.

Do you think Kol could have named in honor of Ben's cousin/mentor Jacen Solo aka Darth Caedus Maybe as some type of tribute? Or who knows the name could be some type of foreshadowing but I doubt that.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Morridini
After reading the news for the coming comics from the OS I wonder if Krayt could be an offspring of Obi-Wan Kenobi, surely Kenobi must have had some fun in the 20 years he lived alone on Tatooine? He's a young man, handsome and must get bored at times.

Krayt is supposed to be pretty old so he could either be a son of Obi or grandson.
Tatooine is where the Krayt Dragon is from and could explain why he chose that as Sith title.
As his identity will be revealed in Legacy 15 (most likely at the end) why would Legacy 16 be about Obi-Wan's legacy?

Source:

Interesting theory. We have to wait and see.

Do you think Kol could have named in honor of Ben's cousin/mentor Jacen Solo aka Darth Caedus Maybe as some type of tribute? Or who knows the name could be some type of foreshadowing but I doubt that.

I 'm not really sure why Kol named his son Cade. It could be for some sort of tribute. Maybe in a future Legacy issue it will be told as to why he was named Cade.

Morridini
You mean named cade after Darth Caedus? If that is what you mean then that is impossible. Because the name Caedus hadn't been decided upon until ages after Cade was named.

Darth Hord
Yes but that is more of an out of universe since it was when the stories came out. But in universe it could be a name tribute because Caedus was alive before Cade.

Morridini
Ah yes, the power of the ret-cons.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Krayt may be one of my fave old republic jedi A'Sharad Hett

Darth Scythe

I thought someone mentioned that already.

Morridini
Yes it was mentioned because of the Tattoos being similar. However I can not see Krayt being that old, nor him being a former Jedi. First point because I think it was stated that he was born earlier somewhere, in issue 0 I think. And if he had been a Jedi he would have been more powerful and had more knowledge of the Force, so far Krayt have seemed at loss at times.

Darth Sexy
Krayt was born into a galaxy wounded by the Yuuzhan Vong War, according to the comic. However, he apparently started the new Sith in 40 B.B.Y so that makes no sense.

Darth Scythe
40 BBY? That's all new to me. In light of that new press release, I agree he'll definitely have something to do with Kenobi.

Morridini
Krayt was born into a galaxy wounded by the Yuuzhan Vong War, according to the comic. However, he apparently started the new Sith in 40 B.B.Y so that makes no sense.

That was a nice bunch of contradictions, where did you hear the last part?

Darth Hord
40 BBY? That's all new to me.

kreia did have a conversation with aleema in which she hinted to their being other sith. Its own the 3rd page. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=452207&pagenumber=3

wanst it 40 A.B.Y.?

Darth Hord
here is part of that conversation

"Our nest."

DARKLORDCAEDUS
40 BBY? That's all new to me. In light of that new press release, I agree he'll definitely have something to do with Kenobi.

Could Kenobi and Krayt be related somehow?

Darth Hord
They could be it is possible but how? Maybe kenobi said f*** the code and decided to have a little fun while in exile

The big EH
interestng obi-wans son

Morridini
Indeed, scroll up to the top of this page and you see some more discussion about that.

Darth Scythe
here is part of that conversation

"Our nest."

I remember that part of the book. Crypti info indeed, but nothing solid. You threw me off when you mentioned Kreia....lol

On a sidenote, I'll be pretty f-ing annoyed if Krayt turns out to be of Kenobi's lineage. How are you gonna have of the most honest & noble Jedi's ever have a Sith Lord and Imperial Emperor for a graandson? Stupid ass writers if thats the case. What next? Yoda's daughter becomes the Mandalore?

Darth Hord
I remember that part of the book. Crypti info indeed, but nothing solid. You threw me off when you mentioned Kreia....lol

On a sidenote, I'll be pretty f-ing annoyed if Krayt turns out to be of Kenobi's lineage. How are you gonna have of the most honest & noble Jedi's ever have a Sith Lord and Imperial Emperor for a graandson? Stupid ass writers if thats the case. What next? Yoda's daughter becomes the Mandalore?

Who mentioned kreia? If i did i prob was wrong?

They better not make krayt related to kenobi that is just just bad for star wars.

Darth Scythe
Who mentioned kreia? If i did i prob was wrong?

They better not make krayt related to kenobi that is just just bad for star wars.

kreia did have a conversation with aleema in which she hinted to their being other sith.

It was accidental I'm sure. But for a second I was like, "what are YOU reading? i'm missing out."

Darth Hord
It was accidental I'm sure. But for a second I was like, "what are YOU reading? i'm missing out."

Opps my badthumbdown I obviously meant Lumiya

Darth_zweener
Hes obviously jar jar

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Darth_zweener
Hes obviously jar jar

If that true, a lot of people will be screaming and saying bad things.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What about Anakin Solo?

Morridini
What about him?

Darth Scythe
You guys are all wrong by a mile. Everyone knows its going to be Zett Jukassa.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
You guys are all wrong by a mile. Everyone knows its going to be Zett Jukassa.

Intriguing choice.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Atticus
its possible but hes human how can he live that long?

Stun
alot of people are saying it's gonna be him, i've also heard Quinlan or maybe his son Korto? i guess we'll have to find out when its published tomorrowsmokin'

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Stun
alot of people are saying it's gonna be him, i've also heard Quinlan or maybe his son Korto? i guess we'll have to find out when its published tomorrowsmokin'

Would you like for me to PM you after I buy it tomorrow?

Darth Hord
it comes out tomorrow if it does cadeus can u pm me too?

Stun
Would you like for me to PM you after I buy it tomorrow?

yeh that'l be cool, thanxcool

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Stun
yeh that'l be cool, thanxcool

OK I will.

Darth Hord
me too

DARKLORDCAEDUS
me too

Would you like for me also to PM you tomorrow after I buy Legacy #15?

Darth Hord
yes

Atticus
could you do that cool spoiler warning highlight thing

Darth Hord
we need a new thread made for it tomorrow with a spoiler so we who want to know right away can discuss it and not spoiler it for others.

Darth Scythe
we need a new thread made for it tomorrow with a spoiler so we who want to know right away can discuss it and not spoiler it for others.

Don't ruin it for people who are still going to read it. If there is a spoiler, and I;m sure there will be. just change it to a color you have to highlight ... actually i dont know if that'll work here since alot of ppl have black background.

Darth Hord
well the title could read spoiler and darth krayt is..... then open it

Darth Scythe
true that.

Atticus
good idea

Lightsnake
We'll find out tomorrow

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I will let everyone know. I'll use a spoiler tag.

Darth Hord
make a new thread to more title spoiler alert and darh krayt is..... than open we have to open it to find out that we can get more in depth in discussion.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I was right all along....... A'Sharad Hett has been revealed to be Darth Krayt.

Darth Hord
can u upload a pic of it and post it in the thread lightsnake made?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
can u upload a pic of it and post it in the thread lightsnake made?

I will try to. I'm having problems uploading pics. But I will

Darth Hord
is the comic good other than that scene?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
is the comic good other than that scene?

It's a great comic.

Darth Hord
cant wait to read it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.