Superboy-Prime & H/P Doomsday vs. Depowered Tyrant & Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
No prep.
Bloodlust is on.

Who takes it?

Galan007
I'm not too sure about this one.

I am leaning towards SBP/DD though.

golem370
Tyrant put down one after the other Silver Surfer Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill. He pushed Thanos to his limit and perhaps beyond. Thanos held his own with an Enchanced Thor beat Silver Surfer to death embarrsed the Super Skrull put down Fallen One also held his own with ; Odin, Magus, & Thor & Thing and fought Drax and beat him.

golem370
Thanos is smart and a good maniuplator and fighter I would say he could bring down Doomsday and Depowered Tyrant would imo beat Superboy Prime

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos is smart and a good maniuplator and fighter I would say he could bring down Doomsday Yeah,

The OE can't take out H/P Doomsday, but Thanos can!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
OE couldn't take out Thanos ether. Thanos has been hit with stronger shots.Thanos is immune to physical attacks has been around for 25 centuries. Thanos is beyond any Heralds out there. Your telling me Doomsday wouldn't be put down by this shot?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos-05-Entry-0405-1.jpg

golem370
No matter how much damage it did or didn't to Galactus that was a hell of a shot.

starlock
Tyrant/Thanos for the win

If H/P doomsday is the real problem,i dont see why BFR cant work(it worked in Hunter prey)

I dont see a easy fight,but i give the edge to team Tyrant

Galan007
OE couldn't take out Thanos ether. Thanos has been hit with stronger shots.Thanos is immune to physical attacks has been around for 25 centuries. laughing

golem370
I am sorry that 25,000 years.

golem370
Thanos durability feat

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/beyonder6ve.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/beyonder29wk.jpg

strength feat
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/85157929fi8_th.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/99415456lx9_th.jpg

golem370
The smaller scans is Thanos punching Captain Marvel from the Moon to Earth

guy222
The smaller scans is Thanos punching Captain Marvel from the Moon to Earth

good scans smile

lordboo
Originally posted by Nikkolas
No prep.
Bloodlust is on.

Who takes it?
this is a great match up,id give it too team 2 6/10.h/p doomsday would be a real problem to deal with for team 2,with no bfr.

hush
how good is Depowered tyrant? ill say SBP>>>>Thanos and fullpowered tyrant>>>>>>DD and SBP and Thanos>>>>>>DD
but i dont no how a DD vs Depowered tyrant fight wold go.

golem370
How would Depowered Tyrant took the shot that Thanos gave Galactus in that scan above?

Juntai
No matter how much damage it did or didn't to Galactus that was a hell of a shot. And yet not even close to what you need to put down Doomsday for the count.

Galan007
No matter how much damage it did or didn't to Galactus that was a hell of a shot. erm

When Thanos or depowered Tyrant can unleash a blast equivalent to being dumped straight into entropy, ......... Let me know.

guy222
Team 2

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
erm

When Thanos or depowered Tyrant can unleash a blast equivalent to being dumped straight into entropy, ......... Let me know.

Thanos does it all the time, duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
erm

When Thanos or depowered Tyrant can unleash a blast equivalent to being dumped straight into entropy, ......... Let me know. Nah.

Thanos or Tyrant would take out Doomsday.

Team 2 wins this all day.

Astner
Tyrant should be cube being level, and should be able to take out all three of them.

Sundipped
Prime and Tyrant stalemate.
Between Thanos and DD it depends on how long it'll take before Thanos pulls out his bag of brf tricks. If he bullshits around then he'll pay for it. Even if he manages to get rid of DD, he is a non factor in helping Tyrant get rid of Prime.

horrorwolf
Team two cant be stopped here.
sad

Thanos could easily BFR any version of DD, and then both would proceed to lay out Super emoboy.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Sundipped
Prime and Tyrant stalemate.
Between Thanos and DD it depends on how long it'll take before Thanos pulls out his bag of brf tricks. If he bullshits around then he'll pay for it. Even if he manages to get rid of DD, he is a non factor in helping Tyrant get rid of Prime.

Prime can't stalemate Tyrant.

shifty...Energy Sponge anyone?

If he chooses not to simply beat the living hell out of Prime for kicks, he devours him for a light snack.

guy222
Full powered Tyrant lost to Galactus

Depowered Tyrant had Galactus beat. Team One doesn't equal Galactus

Team 2 FTW

fangirl101
H/P Doomsay would give Tyrant Fits.
Superboy Prime would Punch Thanos into the phantom Zone. then It'd be SBP and H/P Doomsday against Tyrant for the win.

guy222
Doomsday=Tyrant? Gotta disagree friend

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
H/P Doomsay would give Tyrant Fits.
Superboy Prime would Punch Thanos into the phantom Zone. then It'd be SBP and H/P Doomsday against Tyrant for the win. Doomsday would be crushed while Thanos is a lot more than Superboy. erm

The guy gave Prime fits but wouldnt give Thanos fits.

fangirl101
Originally posted by guy222
Doomsday=Tyrant? Gotta disagree friend
This is H/P Doomsday. Who had to be taken to the end of time to be put down.

Depowered Tyrant at best fought 4 herald lvl beings who fought him one at a time. He also got hurt by GANYMEDE. Doomsday can do so much worse. Added in is the fact that Tyrant could not over power Thanos in a test of Strength. Thanos only used the orb as an offensive weapon, not a power up.

quanchi112
This is H/P Doomsday. Who had to be taken to the end of time to be put down.

Depowered Tyrant at best fought 4 herald lvl beings who fought him one at a time. He also got hurt by GANYMEDE. Doomsday can do so much worse. Added in is the fact that Tyrant could not over power Thanos in a test of Strength. Thanos only used the orb as an offensive weapon, not a power up. This isnt a test of strength. Doomsday was oneshotted after hunter and prey. He loses here easily. Just because a weaker Superman and Darkseid couldnt put him down that means little here.

guy222
tyrant was winning vs galactus, if not for morg using the ultimate nullifier

quanchi112
who had galactus defeated, if not for morg using the un smile

Doomsday gets slaughtered here.

Sundipped
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Prime can't stalemate Tyrant.

shifty...Energy Sponge anyone?

If he chooses not to simply beat the living hell out of Prime for kicks, he devours him for a light snack.

Prime is capable of kickin the crap outta everyone Tyrant did in the same fashion putting him on the same level as Tyrant.

Sundipped

Team 2 FTW

Yeah but it was tech involved.

horrorwolf
tyrant was winning vs galactus, if not for morg using the ultimate nullifier

yes

horrorwolf
Full powered Tyrant lost to Galactus

Team 2 FTW

On their first encounter, on their second he took everything Galactus could give, and proceeded to open a can of whoop ass until Morg arrived with the UN.

fangirl101
On their first encounter, on their second he took everything Galactus could give, and proceeded to open a can of whoop ass until Morg arrived with the UN.
Using Galactus's own tech.

horrorwolf
Using Galactus's own tech.

Zactly. Furthermore there is no threat either DD or Prime can present to Team 2.

fangirl101
Zactly. Furthermore there is no threat either DD or Prime can present to Team 2.

Surely if SBP can beat ALL the world's heroes, that is a feat niether Thanos nore Tyrant have to their credit.

horrorwolf
Surely if SBP can beat ALL the world's heroes, that is a feat niether Thanos nore Tyrant have to their credit.

Tyrant and Thanos have threatened universes so many times it not funny...what the hell???

laughing laughing laughing

The bio energies that Prime convert from solar rays are exactly what Tyrant drains and feeds on. Prime doesn't threaten Thanos whatsoever.

With Thanos's level of control over all Cosmic Energies for whatever purposes he chooses...Prime has no chance here.

fangirl101
Tyrant and Thanos have threatened universes so many times it not funny...what the hell???

laughing laughing laughing

When the Hell has Tyrant threatened the Universe? And when Has Thanos done so under his own power? You're grasping.

horrorwolf
When the Hell has Tyrant threatened the Universe? And when Has Thanos done so under his own power? You're grasping.

Wow. U really dont know anything about Tyrant.

He dominated entire galaxies at a whim. If not for Galactus and the UN it not known if he could have been stopped at all.

and Primes' "threats" were largely due to assistance from a solar suit.

The main issue here is that Prime bring solar-based can only serve to feed Tyrant. He has no energy manipulation skills whatsoever. He has 0 chances of threatening Tyrant (or Thanos for that matter) whatsoever. Prime gets pwned rather quickly here if anything.

quanchi112
Prime is capable of kickin the crap outta everyone Tyrant did in the same fashion putting him on the same level as Tyrant. Prime never beat down top tiers the same way Tyrant did. He also never bested anyone Galactus level on his own. wink

quanchi112
Yeah but it was tech involved. Yeah tech Galactus tried using first.

quanchi112
Surely if SBP can beat ALL the world's heroes, that is a feat niether Thanos nore Tyrant have to their credit. Black Adam took on many dc earth heroes. They are a bunch of morons and they fight stupidly in packs. Tyrant would crush them.

Sundipped
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime never beat down top tiers the same way Tyrant did. He also never bested anyone Galactus level on his own. wink

Prime>>>>>>>Team from Cosmic Powers. That is just common knowledge.
Tyrant never bested Galactus on his own. He used tech. He won't be draining anything from Prime.

fangirl101
Tyrant never bested Galactus on his own. He used tech. He won't be draining anything from Prime.
Right. People fail to realize that Tyrant uses TECH in order to drain beings of thier energy to feed himself. Prime won't be getting hooked up to the machine tyrant uses anytime soon.

Nihilist
edge to team 2 ftw

fangirl101
H/P Doomsday and SBP are both>>Thanos.

Nihilist
debatable but........tyrant>>>>both h/p doomsday and sbp

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
debatable but........tyrant>>>>both h/p doomsday and sbp

Based Upon what? Tyrant couldn't even put down Thanos in a one on one. Prime and H/P doomsday both have better feats than Thanos. SBP has punched so hard that he's caused the entire time stream to change and even created alternate realities and time blips. Tyrant Boast no Such feat.

Nihilist
Based Upon what? Tyrant couldn't even put down Thanos in a one on one. Prime and H/P doomsday both have better feats than Thanos. SBP has punched so hard that he's caused the entire time stream to change and even created alternate realities and time blips. Tyrant Boast no Such feat.
stfu2

starlock

When has superboy prime punched so hard he caused the entire time stream to change and created alternate reality's and time blips.....outside of the paradise/zone they were in?

fangirl101
Originally posted by starlock
When has superboy prime punched so hard he caused the entire time stream to change and created alternate reality's and time blips.....outside of the paradise/zone they were in?

He did so in the Teen Titans for sure. A couple of other spots as well. Cant' remember off top of my head. He also survives The Touch of the AM, the life force of a guardian, and the bleed. Tyrant is over matched here.

quanchi112
Tyrant never bested Galactus on his own. He used tech. He won't be draining anything from Prime. I dont know. Either way he cant step to Galactus but Tyrant can. I win.

quanchi112
Right. People fail to realize that Tyrant uses TECH in order to drain beings of thier energy to feed himself. Prime won't be getting hooked up to the machine tyrant uses anytime soon. Galactus resorted to using tech to beat Tyrant. How often does Galactus resort to using tech to defeat someone. Answer is rarely if ever. Thats how powerful Tyrant is.

quanchi112

Thanos>Prime>Doomsday.

Thanos can bfr him easily to boot. Doomsday is an idiot and to compare him to Thanos whose intelligence is off the roof is absurd.

quanchi112
Based Upon what? Tyrant couldn't even put down Thanos in a one on one. Prime and H/P doomsday both have better feats than Thanos. SBP has punched so hard that he's caused the entire time stream to change and even created alternate realities and time blips. Tyrant Boast no Such feat. He was in a special paradise like zone. He broke the barrier because of where he was at. His punches cant even oneshot Superboy yet you think he alters the time stream. Context for the win.

quanchi112
He did so in the Teen Titans for sure. A couple of other spots as well. Cant' remember off top of my head. He also survives The Touch of the AM, the life force of a guardian, and the bleed. Tyrant is over matched here. Yet his punch couldnt defeat Superboy.

Nihilist
He was in a special paradise like zone. He broke the barrier because of where he was at. His punches cant even oneshot Superboy yet you think he alters the time stream. Context for the win. thumb up

fangirl101
Thanos>Prime>Doomsday.

Thanos can bfr him easily to boot. Doomsday is an idiot and to compare him to Thanos whose intelligence is off the roof is absurd.

Doomsday isn't and idiot and When did I compare the two's intelligence? Doomsday is a Force of Nature. An Engine of Destruction. One who can over come The Omegas, an entire planet of Gods, and even the Time power WaveRider's powers. He can't be BFR'd. He has to be dropped off at the end of time. And you have the nerve to say Thanos is greater than Superboy prime? OMG. Superboy prime has far more feats under his own power than Thanos does.

fangirl101
Yet his punch couldnt defeat Superboy.

Are you Serious? Thanos' can't even stand up to spiderman. Context for the win.

quanchi112
Doomsday isn't and idiot and When did I compare the two's intelligence? Doomsday is a Force of Nature. An Engine of Destruction. One who can over come The Omegas, an entire planet of Gods, and even the Time power WaveRider's powers. He can't be BFR'd. He has to be dropped off at the end of time. And you have the never to say Thanos is greater than Superboy prime? OMG. Superboy prime has far more feats under his own power than Thanos does. Doomsday is some unthinking punching monster who lacks flight and more importantly a brain.

Doomsday can be bfr'd and to say anything else is simply being ignorant. he was bfr'd in hunter and prey by the way off of Apokolips.
laughing out loud Context.

Thanos has phenomenal durability,can mind rape,can energy imprison, or can just straight beat on Prime.

quanchi112
Are you Serious? Thanos' can't even stand up to spiderman. Context for the win. Not canon. wink Context.

fangirl101
Doomsday is some unthinking punching monster who lacks flight and more importantly a brain.

Doomsday can be bfr'd and to say anything else is simply being ignorant. he was bfr'd in hunter and prey by the way off of Apokolips.
laughing out loud Context.

Thanos has phenomenal durability,can mind rape,can energy imprison, or can just straight beat on Prime.

Since when has any of that worked on SBP? Beat on Prime? OMG. Doomsday in hsi Hunter Prey Version would superior to Thanos.

fangirl101
Not canon. wink Context.

Yes. It even had a subscription. Very canon. At anyrate, Thanos has been knocked over by spiderman before. Not in that electric company book. Super Prime can do so much worse.

quanchi112
Since when has any of that worked on SBP? Beat on Prime? OMG. Doomsday in hsi Hunter Prey Version would superior to Thanos. Superboy held his own on Prime and caused the destruction of the Am tower.

Doomsday in hp wasnt all that. He beat a weaker Supes and Darkseid who gets his ass kicked by Supes also.

quanchi112
Yes. It even had a subscription. Very canon. At anyrate, Thanos has been knocked over by spiderman before. Not in that electric company book. Super Prime can do so much worse. At any rate Spiderman is no threat to Thanos while Superboy seemed like a problem for Prime. wink

fangirl101
Superboy held his own on Prime and caused the destruction of the Am tower.

Doomsday in hp wasnt all that. He beat a weaker Supes and Darkseid who gets his ass kicked by Supes also.

He beat an Amped Superman, He defeated DS who has NOT been beaten By superman yet. He also took the omegas and came back. Something that hadn't been done before. Superboy did not hold his own against prime. He's dead, remember. Had his hand crushed in one move. Right off.

quanchi112
He beat an Amped Superman, He defeated DS who has NOT been beaten By superman yet. He also took the omegas and came back. Something that hadn't been done before. Superboy did not hold his own against prime. He's dead, remember. Had his hand crushed in one move. Right off. The amp showed me nothing. He is still more powerful today than he was with that amp back then.

All this proves is that the omegas arent all that. I have been saying this for over a year now.

fangirl101
The amp showed me nothing. He is still more powerful today than he was with that amp back then.

All this proves is that the omegas arent all that. I have been saying this for over a year now.

So basically, now you are just throwing out conjecture and insults of characters and thier powers. How limited.

quanchi112
So basically, now you are just throwing out conjecture and insults of characters and thier powers. How limited. The amp was there but like I said it didnt make that much of a difference for a weaker Superman. Superman imo is more powerful today than how he was written with the motherbox amp.

Sundipped
I dont know. Either way he cant step to Galactus but Tyrant can. I win.

It's like ur totally ignoring how Tyrant was able to step to Galactus. sad

quanchi112
It's like ur totally ignoring how Tyrant was able to step to Galactus. sad Galactus used tech. He resorted to this first.

Avlon
Thanos>Prime>Doomsday.

Prime>Doomsday>Thanos.

In all fairness though, Thanos might get a win if he can bfr DD. Too bad Thanos is slow.

Avlon
Nah.

Thanos or Tyrant would take out Doomsday.

Team 2 wins this all day.

Pure denial. There's a fine way to debate!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Avlon
Prime>Doomsday>Thanos.

In all fairness though, Thanos might get a win if he can bfr DD. Too bad Thanos is slow.
thanos isnt that slow,he's reacted to certain degrees of speedblitzing before.

guy222
Dormammu beats H/P Doomsday

Guess what Tyrant does to him

Sundipped
Galactus used tech. He resorted to this first.

Youre missing the point. There is no tech involved in the Prime/Tyrant battle. This is not Prime trying to use Galactus's ship vs. Tyrant. Therefore it dosen't matter how Tyrant was about to pull off the upset vs. Big G.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos beat on SBP? Lulz.

quanchi112
Prime>Doomsday>Thanos.

In all fairness though, Thanos might get a win if he can bfr DD. Too bad Thanos is slow. No I had it right.

Thanos can bfr Doomsday easily. Thanos can handle guys with speed in case you forgot.

quanchi112
Pure denial. There's a fine way to debate! Tyrant is above Prime or Doomsday. Again he was beating on Galactus while Prime would do no such thing. Doomsday would be laughed at as he tried punching Galactus.

quanchi112
Dormammu beats H/P Doomsday

Guess what Tyrant does to him Slaughters him.

quanchi112
Youre missing the point. There is no tech involved in the Prime/Tyrant battle. This is not Prime trying to use Galactus's ship vs. Tyrant. Therefore it dosen't matter how Tyrant was about to pull off the upset vs. Big G. Tyrant is more powerful than Prime. Galactus didnt want a confrontation with Tyrant because he knew how powerful he was. Tyrant can also create more bodies. Prime is screwed against Tyrant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Thanos beat on SBP? Lulz. Thanos could mindrape or trap in an energy containment block immediately.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos could mindrape or trap in an energy containment block immediately. I agree, those are viable tactics, but in a fistfight? Come on.

Can you remind me of how strong an energy containment block is defensively?

quanchi112
I agree, those are viable tactics, but in a fistfight? Come on.

Can you remind me of how strong an energy containment block is defensively? What. Thanos wasnt put down by Odin. Odin>Prime. Thanos has insane durability and he can brawl with the best of them. Prime is no exception. Thanos can beat him in any number of ways. Punching his face in is one of these options.

Erik-Lensherr
Thanos>Prime>Doomsday.

no expression

Damn ..

llagrok
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
no expression

Damn ..

quanchi112
quanchi112 is currently offline New Post Today 07:28 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

I prefer this one.

quanchi112
no expression

Damn .. Its right on.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by llagrok
quanchi112
quanchi112 is currently offline New Post Today 07:28 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

I prefer this one.

quanchi112
quanchi112 is online now! New Post Today 05:51 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Yeah, this is much better smile.

Dark-Jaxx
What. Thanos wasnt put down by Odin. Odin>Prime. Thanos has insane durability and he can brawl with the best of them. Prime is no exception. Thanos can beat him in any number of ways. Punching his face in is one of these options. I've never seen Odin survive even a semi-big bang. Thanos was being toyed with. Prime can beat Thanos, well he can beat Thanos by busting a bunch of holes in his torso before he can react.

llagrok
Odin ACTUALLY did have Thanos on the ground :/

How can people claim that he was not put down then?

quanchi112
quanchi112
quanchi112 is online now! New Post Today 05:51 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Yeah, this is much better smile. Fine by me. smile

You rarely debate as it is.

quanchi112
I've never seen Odin survive even a semi-big bang. Thanos was being toyed with. Prime can beat Thanos, well he can beat Thanos by busting a bunch of holes in his torso before he can react. This isnt about surviving a big bang. Odin would decimate hp Doomsday. Prime cant beat Thanos. Thanos is far too versatile,is a much better thinker,and is more durable imo.

quanchi112
Odin ACTUALLY did have Thanos on the ground :/

How can people claim that he was not put down then? Thanos wasnt defeated. If he was then Odin wouldnt be asking him to yield. The fight was then stopped before it could be finished.

Badabing
quanchi112

I prefer this one. Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
quanchi112

Yeah, this is much better smile. No, this isn't "much better" at all. Stop baiting. Thanks.

Badabing

fangirl101
Did Someone actually have the Nerve to say that Thanos>Prime>Doomsday? What in the Presence name?

OMG. LMAO.

quanchi112
Did Someone actually have the Nerve to say that Thanos>Prime>Doomsday? What in the Presence name?

OMG. LMAO. Try debating then. Thanos>Prime>doomsday.

fangirl101
Try debating then. Thanos>Prime>doomsday.

You've already won the debate for me.

quanchi112
You've already won the debate for me. Concession accepted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.