Galactus (perhaps even just the Silver Surfer) vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianchettoer
Couldn't Galactus just eat the Juggernaut?

janus77
Galactus could eat Cyttorak, I think.
considering that he can eat the universe, I'm not sure what Cyttorak or Juggernaut could do in the face of a determined G.

Surfer should, with great ease, pummel, perplex, pacify and simply pimp Juggernaut, in all his incarnations. Surfer's just too powerful, too versatile, has limited time travel abilities, can displace matter and energies (including shunting the big crunch) ...

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
Couldn't Galactus just eat the Juggernaut?

Yes...

Fianchettoer
Cool, thanks for the clarification guys. So the Juggernaut CAN be stopped. Awesome!

DigiMark007
Big G is also a telepath who is >>> Xavier (see Secret Wars for confirmation). Sneeze the helmet off into telepathy-pwnage.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Big G is also a telepath who is >>> Xavier (see Secret Wars for confirmation). Sneeze the helmet off into telepathy-pwnage.

Cool sig and avatar smile

Cain is strong. Galactus w/ease

Tenebrous
Juggernaut becomes the "Unstoppable" Herald of Galactus.

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Juggernaut becomes the "Unstoppable" Herald of Galactus.

I still like Aunt May better big grin

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
I still like Aunt May better big grin

laughing out loud

Kutulu
Galactus picks up Juggernaut casually, flicks off his helmet with one finger, and mind dominates him into becoming his next brutal herald.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
Cool, thanks for the clarification guys. So the Juggernaut CAN be stopped. Awesome!

did u just make this for spite? ne ways both beat juggy but not via phyiscal str although galactus probably could ne ways... unless trion

Bouboumaster
spite

CasanoVa
Idiots.

If it was spite, he would have made it like this:

Galactus vs Juggernaut.

"HAHAHAHAH JUGGS GETS PWNED!!! TAKE THAT FANBOYZORZ11!1!"

erm

And the fact that a mod posted on the thread, without closing it, obviously means that it isn't spite.

Don't throw around accusations, when you don't even understand them yourself.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CasanoVa
And the fact that a mod posted on the thread, without closing it, obviously means that it isn't spite.

Said mod was Digi no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.