Banshee vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Recently became a fan of Banshee after buying an x-men Essentials book. So who wins?

endrict
WTF?

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Recently became a fan of Banshee after buying an x-men Essentials book. So who wins?

spidey

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spdey ftw. I'm sure Parker will have a lot of earplugs and earmuffs.

Hannibal-Lector
Well as long as Banshees got his Jamaican colors, theres no way spidy harms him ^_^

Spidy ftw

srankmissingnin
confused

Banshee owns Spidy.

willRules
It's one of those whoever strikes first wins IMO yes

Muck101
Originally posted by endrict
WTF?

So sorry! Just realized you'd already made this thread. please disregard.

Creshosk
Spiderman.
He goes first he web's Banshee's mouth Banshe is effectively neutrilized.
Banshee goes first he's gotta keep screaming constantly if he stops he gets web to the face.

Arahan
Originally posted by Creshosk
Spiderman.
He goes first he web's Banshee's mouth Banshe is effectively neutrilized.
Banshee goes first he's gotta keep screaming constantly if he stops he gets web to the face.

WTF? you say that Spiderman would win?

Who are you and what did you do to Creshosk?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Arahan
WTF? you say that Spiderman would win?Well yeah. Much as I like ... my former teacher... I know what both he and Spiderman are capable of. I doubt even his wide area burst would hit the wall crawler, and if it did it might not do enough damage to really disable him.

Originally posted by Arahan
Who are you and what did you do to Creshosk? ...

Right because I always said spiderman would lose against everyone didn't I? roll eyes (sarcastic)

norrinradd43
if banshee comes out with the same screem he used to counter moses magnum's power than spidey is gone but banshee cant waste any time in doing this

Arahan
Originally posted by Creshosk
Well yeah. Much as I like ... my former teacher... I know what both he and Spiderman are capable of. I doubt even his wide area burst would hit the wall crawler, and if it did it might not do enough damage to really disable him.

Right because I always said spiderman would lose against everyone didn't I? roll eyes (sarcastic)

didint you?
well lets just say it really suprised me that you voted for spidey...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.