Wolverine and Darkseid (hmm....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Do these two get more vs. threads than any other character? hmm

DigiMark007
Wolverine ftw, yes?

DS gets too many, but there's others that are just as bad. All the "popular" ones like Hulk, Spidey, Bats, etc. and controversial people like Flash, Sentry, Pheonix, etc.

WrathfulDwarf
I just think some of them are funny. stick out tongue

Nice siggy Digi. big grin

DigiMark007
Thanks. It's my comic-spidey answer to all the movie signatures that have been popping up lately. The pics (design sketches, rather) I used are all from the "The Other" arc.

guy222
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Do these two get more vs. threads than any other character? hmm

Yes

Creshosk
Wolverine wins. He stabs the past and Darksied ceases to exist.

Don't we make those kind of jokes in threads that are horribly mismatched like this?

TricksterPriest
This isn't a fight. WD is just commenting on the abundance of DS and Wolverine threads. Darkseid gets alot of shit on this forum. Half the people don't believe he's even Skyfather. In reality, he's the most powerful skyfather in comics, and more powerful than Marvel Odin.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This isn't a fight. WD is just commenting on the abundance of DS and Wolverine threads. Darkseid gets alot of shit on this forum. Half the people don't believe he's even Skyfather. In reality, he's the most powerful skyfather in comics, and more powerful than Marvel Odin.

*shrugs*

Thats what happens when you haven't done anything impressive in 20 years. cool

Creshosk
This isn't a fight. WD is just commenting on the abundance of DS and Wolverine threads. Darkseid gets alot of shit on this forum. Half the people don't believe he's even Skyfather. In reality, he's the most powerful skyfather in comics, and more powerful than Marvel Odin. Ah that'd explain the reaction... Oh, its Wolverine AND Darkseid...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wolverine ftw, yes?

DS gets too many, but there's others that are just as bad. All the "popular" ones like Hulk, Spidey, Bats, etc. and controversial people like Flash, Sentry, Pheonix, etc. I think DS gets put in many threads because his respective level in power is almost impossible to agree on in this forum. They are a number of people that believe hes the pinnacle of skyfather, even maybe abstract but theirs just as many that think he's just top tier. Hes usually a perfect candidate for a debate since so many disagree on him since he has a lot of going for him and he has plenty of strikes too. I think my theory was just proven from the above posts.

CasanoVa
Closed.

Not a fight.

cool

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I think DS gets put in many threads because his respective level in power is almost impossible to agree on in this forum. They are a number of people that believe hes the pinnacle of skyfather, even maybe abstract but theirs just as many that think he's just top tier. Hes usually a perfect candidate for a debate since so many disagree on him since he has a lot of going for him and he has plenty of strikes too. I think my theory was just proven from the above posts.

Strikes? Like what? Losing to Superman? roll eyes (sarcastic) Everybody and his brother has lost to Superman. Doesn't count for shit. And for the record, Darkseid has WTFPWNed Superman several times. He's beaten more top tiers than anyone at his level. He's beaten A-list teams. He's feared by skyfather level beings. Even the GL corp doesn't pick a fight with him. His OE has hurt guys like Spectre, Imperiex, etc.

Big Sexy
Strikes? Like what? Losing to Superman? roll eyes (sarcastic) Everybody and his brother has lost to Superman. Doesn't count for shit. And for the record, Darkseid has WTFPWNed Superman several times. He's beaten more top tiers than anyone at his level. He's beaten A-list teams. He's feared by skyfather level beings. Even the GL corp doesn't pick a fight with him. His OE has hurt guys like Spectre, Imperiex, etc. I made a point, I dont want another Darkseid the best/Darkseid sucks thread. I answered the question being asked and my points further proven by you. wink

Big Sexy
Combined JLA, JSA, Titans and maybe one other team. I'm hoping he won't lose period, but probably not gonna happen. I want some feats that will clearly cement his status as the most powerful skyfather in comics. Far above Odin. evil face
You fall under category one. cool

TricksterPriest
You fall under category one. cool

And proud of it. big grin

Big Sexy
And proud of it. big grin I really couldn't care less either way. Frankly I believe both points on both sides are valid, (Some more than others) hence this thread being made.

Creshosk
I think DS gets put in many threads because his respective level in power is almost impossible to agree on in this forum. They are a number of people that believe hes the pinnacle of skyfather, even maybe abstract but theirs just as many that think he's just top tier. Hes usually a perfect candidate for a debate since so many disagree on him since he has a lot of going for him and he has plenty of strikes too. I think my theory was just proven from the above posts. And what about hooverspleen?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Creshosk
And what about hooverspleen? ?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Thats what happens when you haven't done anything impressive in 20 years. cool

Agree, repeating the same...."snikt" and "bub" with a cigar in the mouth got old 20 years ago. Wolvie needs new material.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.