F4 vs Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
mr fantastic
invisible woman
thing
human torch

vs

wolverine
nightcrawler
colossus
iceman

fight in central park

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
mr fantastic
invisible woman
thing
human torch

vs

wolverine
nightcrawler
colossus
iceman

fight in central park

x men

tru-marvell
Assuming this is regular Iceman....perhaps Suze could remove Logan via force bubble far far away...maybe Nightcrawler would then attempt to find him and bring him back, meanwhile the F4 could overpower the remaining two...then deal with Kirk and Logan when once they return.

I dunno, sounds good to me shifty

lando005
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Assuming this is regular Iceman....perhaps Suze could remove Logan via force bubble far far away...maybe Nightcrawler would then attempt to find him and bring him back, meanwhile the F4 could overpower the remaining two...then deal with Kirk and Logan when once they return.

I dunno, sounds good to me shifty let's put iceman on about the same level as torch nothing too off the wall

llagrok
Originally posted by tru-marvell

I dunno, sounds good to me shifty

Who is Kirk?

Kurt removing someone is much more likely to happen than Sue doing so. I imagine Kurt removing the Thing, and then the other three gang up.

The two wild cards here are Sue and Iceman. We all know Sue is the strongest F4 and the same goes for Iceman. Colossus + Wolverine = Fastball special, which is very dangerous. Sue would probably stop Wolverine's fastball special from hitting anyone, which is when she would be taken out.

Unless Reed comes up with a really good then I don't think the F4 can take this. Either that or Sue will clear this on her own.

Give Kurt a couple o' swords and this find ends in 4 bamfs.

X-men 5/10

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Who is Kirk?

Kurt removing someone is much more likely to happen than Sue doing so. I imagine Kurt removing the Thing, and then the other three gang up.

The two wild cards here are Sue and Iceman. We all know Sue is the strongest F4 and the same goes for Iceman. Colossus + Wolverine = Fastball special, which is very dangerous. Sue would probably stop Wolverine's fastball special from hitting anyone, which is when she would be taken out.

Unless Reed comes up with a really good then I don't think the F4 can take this. Either that or Sue will clear this on her own.

Give Kurt a couple o' swords and this find ends in 4 bamfs.

X-men 5/10

Bobby is badass smile Healing factor for Logan. Sue is a tough *****. I like X Men taking the majority

lando005
if they go staight at it i see them matching up like this

mr fantastic - wolverine
invisible woman - nightcrawler
thing - colossus
human torch - iceman

LORDSIDIOUS01
I guess T'challa can't put anybody in the armbar. The X-Men should win.

Caps Conscience
I like the FF on this one because no team including the X-Men work better together than FF. This is really what sets them apart its to whole being greater than the sum of the parts.

lando005
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I like the FF on this one because no team including the X-Men work better together than FF. This is really what sets them apart its to whole being greater than the sum of the parts. true

guy222
true

They can beat Iceman/Howlett?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by guy222
They can beat Iceman/Howlett?

If the ff work together (which they always do) they can find away. I mean this is the same team fended off Galactus.

Question: What would happen if Sue puts a force field around Iceman?

Caps Conscience
Johny will burn logan up and then Thing will come from behind for the KO. Logan is down for a 30 to 45 minutes which is more than enough time to take care of the rest of the team.

Kid Kurdy
mr fantastic
invisible woman
thing
human torch

vs

wolverine
nightcrawler
colossus
iceman

fight in central park
A good fight. It can go either way imo.

guy222
If the ff work together (which they always do) they can find away. I mean this is the same team fended off Galactus.

Question: What would happen if Sue puts a force field around Iceman?

Good counter point thumb up

What if Bobby freezes her?

X Men have had classic battles as well.

guy222
Johny will burn logan up and then Thing will come from behind for the KO. Logan is down for a 30 to 45 minutes which is more than enough time to take care of the rest of the team.

Howlett heals. Claws cut rocks

Caps Conscience
Howlett heals. Claws cut rocks

He isn't going to be cutting anything because he is going to be to busy being burned alive. He is going to be in to much pain to defend himself from the KO blow from the thing. I know he will heal but its not going to be right away from those type of injuries plus he going to be knocked out.

Caps Conscience
Good counter point thumb up

What if Bobby freezes her?

X Men have had classic battles as well.

In that case its all about who gets to who first. It seems that in this battle Bobby and Sue are the key players.

lando005
In that case its all about who gets to who first. It seems that in this battle Bobby and Sue are the key players. this isnt omega level "i can turn myself into vapor" bobby we're talking about in this fight his power is going to be tappered off a bit to the same level as johnny

Caps Conscience
this isnt omega level "i can turn myself into vapor" bobby we're talking about in this fight his power is going to be tappered off a bit to the same level as johnny

In that case FF teamwork ftw 8/10

lando005
i just think omega level bobby may be too powerful for this fight

jollyjim311
Yeah, Bobby has a good chance of soloing the FF.

if they go staight at it i see them matching up like this

mr fantastic - wolverine
invisible woman - nightcrawler
thing - colossus
human torch - iceman

Wolverine still can't cut him if I'm correct, however, Fantastic might take a minute to K.O. Wolverine.

Invisible woman is up against a teleporter, and it seems like she might even lose. Of course her powers are a kajabagazillion times more powerful, but, I don't know how she'd do against Kurt.

Colossus, close enough, though.

Iceman with ease.

jrodslam
X-Men

lando005
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Yeah, Bobby has a good chance of soloing the FF.

Wolverine still can't cut him if I'm correct, however, Fantastic might take a minute to K.O. Wolverine.

Invisible woman is up against a teleporter, and it seems like she might even lose. Of course her powers are a kajabagazillion times more powerful, but, I don't know how she'd do against Kurt.

Colossus, close enough, though.

Iceman with ease. you do know i'm curbing down icman's power to be on par with torch

guy222
In that case its all about who gets to who first. It seems that in this battle Bobby and Sue are the key players.

Never forget about Logan. Ben is tough. Logan w/ease

lando005
Never forget about Logan. Ben is tough. Logan w/ease i dont think logan is much of a threat to any member of the f4 other than ben or maybe johnny

Caps Conscience
i dont think logan is much of a threat to any member of the f4 other than ben or maybe johnny

Really only Ben. Johnny can incinirate him from a distance.

lando005
Really only Ben. Johnny can incinirate him from a distance. that's why i said maybe for johnny there's still the off remote chance that he gets distracted long enough for logan to get close

llagrok
Really only Ben. Johnny can incinirate him from a distance.

You underestimate Nightcrawler.

Like we saw in Silent War, F4 are pretty much reliable on being able to out some on their own. I can't imagine F4 actually being able to quickly take out anyone. Nightcrawler's evasive, I can't really imagine any of them taking him out.

They're familiar with Wolverine, and know how dangerous he is. Which means they'll probably focus a lot of their firepower on him. Sue can trap one, but she can't make herself completely invulnerable.

You've got 3 x-men with incredible offensive powers, and 1 who's impossible to catch.

Nightcrawler only needs to teleport around poking them in the eye. While they're temporarily blinded, Iceman can end it.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by llagrok
You underestimate Nightcrawler.

Like we saw in Silent War, F4 are pretty much reliable on being able to out some on their own. I can't imagine F4 actually being able to quickly take out anyone. Nightcrawler's evasive, I can't really imagine any of them taking him out.

They're familiar with Wolverine, and know how dangerous he is. Which means they'll probably focus a lot of their firepower on him. Sue can trap one, but she can't make herself completely invulnerable.

You've got 3 x-men with incredible offensive powers, and 1 who's impossible to catch.

Nightcrawler only needs to teleport around poking them in the eye. While they're temporarily blinded, Iceman can end it.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this. Any way this is how I see this perticular fight playing out.

I say Sue gets to Bobby first because of the experience and encapsulates him and closes it in on him. Johnny and Ben can take out Logan pretty fast if ask me via incinaration and a quick K.O. That four on two already and the fight just started. Reed can play defense to protect Sue from being poked in the eye not mention he probably has contraption to deal with NC. That still leave The Thing and Johny to take care of Colossus. This scenerio is not far fetched.

lando005
i see jhonny and bobby takeing eachother out reed bfring logan colossus and ben stalemating eachother and sue having a hard time with nc

Caps Conscience
i see jhonny and bobby takeing eachother out reed bfring logan colossus and ben stalemating eachother and sue having a hard time with nc

They could go about it that way but then there negating the team aspect of it. It could very well go down lik that though.

lando005
They could go about it that way but then there negating the team aspect of it. It could very well go down lik that though. sorry i was looking at it from a 1 on 1 coverage perspective

rotiart
Best case scenario FF4?
Invisible Woman puts air tight bubbles around colossus, iceman, and wolverine. The three go down from lack of air. (remembering that this is human torch level iceman... then invis woman puts shields around all ff4 members and johnny goes nova... no matter where nightcrawler goes to, hes getting burned. game over.

Best case scenario Xmen. Colossus overstretches reed. Wolverine cuts up thing. Iceman drains all the heat necessary for HT. Which leaves invisible woman. Nightcrawler cannot teleport into her shield and hit her without risk to himself. iceman frosts over the whole area so that even with invis woman invisible, you can outline her body in the snow and find her footprints. so the fastball special with wolverine and colossus is used to pierce the shield... game over.

I lean for FF4 6 out of 10 though...
Read an ff4 comic, you see teamwork all day everyday.
Read an Xmen comic, you see teamwork when a summers is on the field... no summers here... no alex.. scott... cable... all your left are very powerful support casts with no leadership.

lando005
Originally posted by rotiart
Best case scenario FF4?
Invisible Woman puts air tight bubbles around colossus, iceman, and wolverine. The three go down from lack of air. (remembering that this is human torch level iceman... then invis woman puts shields around all ff4 members and johnny goes nova... no matter where nightcrawler goes to, hes getting burned. game over.

Best case scenario Xmen. Colossus overstretches reed. Wolverine cuts up thing. Iceman drains all the heat necessary for HT. Which leaves invisible woman. Nightcrawler cannot teleport into her shield and hit her without risk to himself. iceman frosts over the whole area so that even with invis woman invisible, you can outline her body in the snow and find her footprints. so the fastball special with wolverine and colossus is used to pierce the shield... game over.

I lean for FF4 6 out of 10 though...
Read an ff4 comic, you see teamwork all day everyday.
Read an Xmen comic, you see teamwork when a summers is on the field... no summers here... no alex.. scott... cable... all your left are very powerful support casts with no leadership. i have a hard time beliving colossus would overstretch reed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.