Galactus And Thanos Vs. Krona

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
Galactus is at full power and thanos has a cosmic cube. they both work together for about 3 months strategizing before attacking Krona.

do Galactus and thanos have a chance?

guy222
Originally posted by TheGame17
Galactus is at full power and thanos has a cosmic cube. they both work together for about 3 months strategizing before attacking Krona.

do Galactus and thanos have a chance?

What does Krona have?

TheGame17
Originally posted by guy222
What does Krona have?

himself. like the raw power he used when beat galactus to a pulp.

guy222
himself. like the raw power he used when beat galactus to a pulp.

I have those issues. He was pretty powerful

TheGame17
OK i'm sorta new here! what did i do wrong? did i not make the title interesting enough? did i haft to put a smily face by it for people to notice? do people need details or links to the opponents powers?

if someone could tell me that'd be great so i can actually do a good thread in the future.

Thanos_THOTU
You have to explain if this is Korona from the Amalgam comic's or the current one from DC comic's, I belive he was retconned was he not?
Before the retcon he would smite down Thanos and Galactus with ease.
Otherwise I would give it to Galactus and Thanos.

TheGame17
i was referring to the one in the jla/avenger crossover, before he began absorbing the two universes. like when he put a beating on galactus after galactus refused to reveal his secrets.

guy222
OK i'm sorta new here! what did i do wrong? did i not make the title interesting enough? did i haft to put a smily face by it for people to notice? do people need details or links to the opponents powers?

if someone could tell me that'd be great so i can actually do a good thread in the future.

Ur thread is fine. Someone can post a scan. I will when I finish this summary

Enjoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.